◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Is anyone having trouble signing in to the PSN? I got disconnected almost an hour ago and it doesn't let me back in. :S

I just signed in, no problem. Hoping we don't have this happen again this week :(

jrumley, I just shared an S2000 if you want to try the borrow glitch.

EDIT: pm'd you youtube video explaining how it works

hi, im new to snail spec, just wondering how to find the room/lounge for the races. tanks

In GT5 go to GT Life, then click on Community, you'll see a list of your friends, scroll down til you find SNAIL_Division4, click on it. Then click on the coffee cup to join the lounge.

Yeah guys, It's not letting me in, I guess I wont be racing today. :(

That sucks, sorry to hear that.

I need the Third car for tonight, the Honda S200 LM Race Car. I'm signed on my PS now so PM here or on the PSN. Thank you so much!

Attention D5 drivers​

if you can't get in D5, post here, we'll get it sorted by field promoting drivers.

Had a great night in D5. Glad I got off from work tonight for that one. I turned some great laps tonight and even better drifts. Drifted all of turn one in the first race. And in that last race I blew the brake zone and I found a little dirt path and rode that bad boy all the way around. Almost the best save ever but the fake walls stopped me. Can't wait to return to SPEC and SNAIL fulltime

Glad to have you back, Thrash!

Best week I can recall in many, many weeks. Fighting for position, whether it was flirting with the podium, or in a rabid, slavering scrum for 11th with up to 15 on the grid... Delightful!

Dang, Dbneyd, I am about to upload replays now. I see why you are D1 (DataUploader, Division 1), and a D1 Driver.

Smokin!

Intense racing tonight. I was sweating by the final combo. :) Enjoyable night. Was disappointed in Combo 1's ability to produce good racing. It was literally a follow the leader race. The tight lines didn't even allow much passing under mistakes. Such a fun time trial combo though. Loved the S2000 LM and Suzuka.

Intense racing tonight. I was sweating by the final combo. :) Enjoyable night. Was disappointed in Combo 1's ability to produce good racing. It was literally a follow the leader race. The tight lines didn't even allow much passing under mistakes. Such a fun time trial combo though. Loved the S2000 LM and Suzuka.

Combo 1 was fun in D5, but we have more (ahem) 'opportunities' that present themselves...

if one would back off in D1 you was getting a train ran on you. LoL it was literally bumper to bumper most the race.

Lap times was low low 1:01's with some cracking 1:00 zone. With everyone capable of those times it just didn't produce. :/

Awesome night of racing in D2! Would have won the night had the pressure not gotten to me. :nervous: :scared: :dopey:

Congrats to zegrated for taking overall win in D2 tonight!

D2 Replays up 👍

Man, I was my own worse enemy tonight! Good racing d3, thanks for tolerating my bumbles. Especially you Wolf. I had a great run on that corner... right into you! It was nice to be back though.

Man, I was my own worse enemy tonight! Good racing d3, thanks for tolerating my bumbles. Especially you Wolf. I had a great run on that corner... right into you! It was nice to be back though.

Rally, I think we should lobby zer0 to put us in D6 next week :lol:

Indeed! we had some great racing in there. The pressure got me right at the end on the last race.
BTW, to all the prize winners, Just wanted to put out there the OCD has got the goods, a lupo1.4, and a mini marcos! Oh, right, and a Countach, Veyron, and Astra Super Touring car, if your into that sorta thing.

Awesome night of racing in D2! Would have won the night had the pressure not gotten to me. :nervous: :scared: :dopey:

Congrats to zegrated for taking overall win in D2 tonight!

D2 Replays up 👍

Thanks man, you're a pleasure to race with! I thought I choked any chance I had of winning by spinning on all 3 qualifying laps at Suzuka and starting second to last. But luckily for me it seemed like everyone had a problem on that first race and I took the win somehow.

Oh and that first race (RX-7 @ Madrid Mini Reverse) we had was just epic! We both seemed to like Madrid eh? :)

Fun night in D3, lot's of opportunity for close racing with 13 of us on the grid. It's quite different racing with that many 👍 Thanks D3ers :)

Agreed on Madrid mini owens. Such a fun combo to do laps with, but racing was very hard to pass.

Back