â—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,927 comments
Recently I saw a need in Div-4 for someone to be a Backup Replay (person).
Couldn't find the thread page, soooooo just throwing my Backup Hat into the Ring.
TEX

Thanks, TEX! I got you added to the TEAM S.N.A.I.L. post under the D4 section. đź‘Ť

Everyone please remember the BIG idea that's currently in the works (a few of the details are available here and here). Simply put, you'll want to grab any available positions in order to really benefit from this upcoming program. :)

Just saying, it's a fairly large, big red fonted post that says "stewards report." Been used for months now to announce whether winners are free to make their choices or not. very rarely will there be a choice made before COB tuesday.

Oh snap, sorry. Green. Maybe thats why, it's camouflaged.

Last edited:
Rallywagon
Just saying, it's a fairly large, big red fonted post that says "stewards report." Been used for months now to announce whether winners are free to make their choices or not. very rarely will there be a choice made before COB tuesday.

Oh snap, sorry. Green. Maybe thats why, it's camouflaged.

It's not noticeable on the app bud, just saying....

Oh, I wouldn't know, I used the app for only a short minute before being annoyed at not seeing things and use the web version now. I see everything...

Oh, I wouldn't know, I used the app for only a short minute before being annoyed at not seeing things and use the web version now. I see everything...

Rally is really Woody.

zer0! yer inbox is full. Again. ;) :lol:

ALL SNAILS PLEASE READ:

NEW SERIES IDEA (Thursday):

Ok, how many people would be interested in an open tune series?

Thinking about switching up Thursday Thunder. Really considering a tuning series using higher powered race cars. Maybe Spec No Tune but still do high powered race cars.

Do a four week season

Car Examples:
GT500 Cars
GT300 Cars
LMP Cars
RM Cars
LM Cars
TC Cars

Time frame: (PM EST)
9:30 Open Qualifying
10:00 Racing Starts
11:30 Race Ends

(you can enter at 10pm and start at the back)

Anyone have interest in something like this? Please reply by copying and pasting below with your name added and if Spec no tune is preferred please add (SPEC) after your name.

Thank you, Owens

I have interest in the Thursday Night Series:

1. OwensRacing
2. bandit0627
3. DriftinAssassin
4. dabneyd
5. Ph1sher
6. Dragonwhisky SPEC (don't really have the inclination to spend hours tuning)
7. Dat Panda Bear
8. Litzner

Gonna do some testing today with a few cars and get something narrowed down.

At this point Spec No Tune is the goal.

Last edited:
ALL SNAILS PLEASE READ:

1. OwensRacing
2. bandit0627
3. DriftinAssassin
4. dabneyd
5. Ph1sher
7. Dat Panda Bear
8. Litzner

Gonna do some testing today with a few cars and get something narrowed down.

At this point Spec No Tune is the goal.

1. OwensRacing
2. bandit0627
3. DriftinAssassin
4. dabneyd
5. Ph1sher
7. Dat Panda Bear
8. Litzner
9. XR Racer

Rallywagon
If by woody you mean woody harrelson then, well, thank you. I agree, we have a lot in common, him and I.

If that's what you choose to infer, be my guest. It was not however, my implication. Think Tom Hanks.

I have completed my reviews of filed incidents for the week. It took the better part of four hours but it's done. If I missed one, oh well. I'm not going back to look at any more.

I would like to announce a new program that will be implemented immediately. I will be doing a random review of six races from six different drivers each week. The purpose of this review will be to have a look at some more races and determine if incidents are being reported when they occur or if they are being ignored. I will posting in the thread who is being looked at and which race is being looked at each week. Any findings will be done via PM so as not to discuss incidents in the forum.

If an incident is found in this review, it will not be reported to the stewards for possible penalties at this time. I will merely send a PM to each party involved and ask why an incident report was not filed.

Without further ado, the six on the block for review this week are:
1. RafaelR_13 Round 2 Race 1
2. GCarneiro Round 3 Race 2
3. raymann500 Tound 3 Race 2
4. Kkoe Round 2 Race 2
5. drgreenthumb Round 2 Race 1
6. ScreamingChief Round 3 Race 2

Just wondering, what is the longest a car/track combo has stayed completely intact in SNAIL history? Next week, it will be 4 straight weeks for the Elise RM at Madrid.

PS: I'm definitely not complaining, because I actually love the combo.

Never use the app

Speaking of that. Jordan said in the issues forum that a mobile site was going to be out in a couple weeks, so that should be pretty soon.

Not sure why they haven't added the Tapatalk plugin for vBullentin so we can use that app, which practically every major board uses and has much larger support to get bugs fixed.

I have completed my reviews of filed incidents for the week. It took the better part of four hours but it's done. If I missed one, oh well. I'm not going back to look at any more.

I would like to announce a new program that will be implemented immediately. I will be doing a random review of six races from six different drivers each week. The purpose of this review will be to have a look at some more races and determine if incidents are being reported when they occur or if they are being ignored. I will posting in the thread who is being looked at and which race is being looked at each week. Any findings will be done via PM so as not to discuss incidents in the forum.

If an incident is found in this review, it will not be reported to the stewards for possible penalties at this time. I will merely send a PM to each party involved and ask why an incident report was not filed.

Without further ado, the six on the block for review this week are:
1. RafaelR_13 Round 2 Race 1
2. GCarneiro Round 3 Race 2
3. raymann500 Tound 3 Race 2
4. Kkoe Round 2 Race 2
5. drgreenthumb Round 2 Race 1
6. ScreamingChief Round 3 Race 2

Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for your hard work.

Just wondering, what is the longest a car/track combo has stayed completely intact in SNAIL history? Next week, it will be 4 straight weeks for the Elise RM at Madrid.

PS: I'm definitely not complaining, because I actually love the combo.

From the data I gathered

(5) Lotus RM 96' @ Spa
(4) NSX RM 91' @ Twin Ring
(4) Honda S2000 06' @ Deep Forest

Finished all D4, almost all D3 complaints and I recuse myself (and it is policy if I am involved in incident/division) from D5 complaints.

Maybe we can bring back the S2000..?

;-)

Attention Administrators for Sugarsync

It appears all but Division 3 have disappeared from the incoming folder.

zer0! yer inbox is full. Again. ;) :lol:

Sorry about that! Been trying to make room for them as fast as they're coming in (and going out). Was able to clear more space earlier today, but you already know that since you've sent me a few more since! No wonder I'm always in mail jail! :sly:

Attention Administrators for Sugarsync

It appears all but Division 3 have disappeared from the incoming folder.

I've restored the folders, I'll make room by deleting some old archives.

I have them all backed up anyway.

EDIT: All July and August replays restored. The rest have been deleted permanently, 7GB free now.

Last edited:
D2 Data is complete!

If anyone has yet to check out the whole Results google doc, I recommend doing so because you are really missing out on some great info. Great way to compare your times within your division, across divisions, etc.

This starts in 20 minutes in D2.

Next Event Info !!!

August 6TH, 2013 Line Up:

Car: SPEC Formula GT ( 900 PP, 936HP, Race Medium Tires)

Track 1: Spa ( 9 Laps)
Track 2: Road Course Indy ( 13 Laps)
Track 3: Special Stage Route 5 (15 Laps)

Back