◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,816 comments
late night racing with snail nurb recycler
after the nascar race

it is a shame that some of these cars got only 1 chance to compete, thus, bring them out of the garage and get them ready to race.

nurb recycler around nurburing nordschleife 2 laps with fast tire ware.

lexus lfa '10
lamborgini countach lp400 '74
lotus esprit v8 '02
nissan sylvia spec r aero (s15) '02
alfa romeo 8c competizione '08
toyota supra 3.0gt turbo a'00
renaultsport clio v6 24v '00

Censored!

Last edited:
Event Report

Tonight a handful of us got together a did a little racing. DriftinAssassin put together a great night! He had a great concept and it worked very well. I think it is safe to say that everyone in attendance had a very good time. Driftins custom track was fun as hell and the head to head racing got pretty exciting. Not only did Driftin put this together, he also recorded and live fed the whole event. Pretty slick I tell ya! Thanks to Driftin and the rest of the gang that were there. Pretty fun night. Stay tuned to the tubes!!

Great racing today in D1 room!
We were supposed to be off this sunday but we race more time than in a normal one!
S.N.A.I.L spirit :)

wish i could have been there guys. just too much going on. Had my cell stolen out of a customers car while filling it up before delivery to the customer. So I was online tracking the phone for the police..

Another night filled with S.N.A.I.L.y excitement!!!

Agreed. That race on Kart Space 2 was crazy.

I'm going to have to submit some complains after those races tonight ;)

Event Report

Tonight a handful of us got together a did a little racing. DriftinAssassin put together a great night! He had a great concept and it worked very well. I think it is safe to say that everyone in attendance had a very good time. Driftins custom track was fun as hell and the head to head racing got pretty exciting. Not only did Driftin put this together, he also recorded and live fed the whole event. Pretty slick I tell ya! Thanks to Driftin and the rest of the gang that were there. Pretty fun night. Stay tuned to the tubes!!

Watched it on twitch for a little while. Very cool, we should stream our normal sunday races as well

Thank you guys for such an awesome night and livestream! My plan for uploading videos will be to upload two races each day and ending the week with one of our Nurburgring races. ;) I hope we can do this again soon!

P.S. - The track we raced on last night is on Share so if anyone wants it just send me an FR and its all yours! :)

P.P.S. - Today's videos can be found
here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkbqykV3FMA
and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbDtMr-r6XU

Last edited:
Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 25 August 2013
Penalty Rate 90%​

A note to all Division 3 drivers. Please check your PMs for a letter from the stewards. If it's not there already, it will be shortly.

Thank you DragonWhisky, DrKronin, Chiochan, JLBowler, DabneyD and Oshawa Joe for getting the large number of penalties reviewed 👍

I'd like to reiterate what I said a couple of weeks ago, sorry for my lack of originality.

That said, YOU are responsible for YOUR actions, no one else. When you miss a brake point, decide passing in the hairpin is called for, you will be called in front of the Stewards for what YOU did.

What YOU can do to keep S.N.A.I.L. clean.

1. Stay in control of your car.
2. Respect your fellow S.N.A.I.L.
3. When you make a mistake, don't take advantage of it.
4. Report poor racecraft to the Stewards.

The Buttkicker points have been finalized, follow the link above for the latest standings. Stay tuned for more information on who will qualify for the final and how we'll be awarding the Buttkicker. Have you felt what you're missing?

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

Buttkicker is offering S.N.A.I.L. members discounts on some their products, including free shipping in the U.S. The discounts are valid until September 1st, 2013. Details on the products and how to get your discount can be found here.

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club​

Please join me in welcoming two new entrants into the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club.

socalnatv / Sandblazter
Dragonwhisky / dragonwhisky

Congratulations and thank you for racing in and contributing to S.N.A.I.L.

:cheers:

Congrats to Dragonwhisky and thanks for all you do to support this league.

Thanks to all the people who spend countless hours doing what you do to keep this league going.

I'm having lots of fun being part of S.N.A.I.L.

One year down...ready for another.

socalnatv / Sandblazter

Welcome to the Gold Star Club:) Congrats!

socalnatv / Sandblazter

Congrats to the both of you!

Back