◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Come test out my livestream!!!!. Looks as though d4 my have the races streamed.
I've also started adding videos to my youtube account.
I may start uploading our Sunday night events and cycle through random cars through out the replay.

DJones
I will not be racing tonight and possibly won't be for awhile. My health has taken another turn for the worse and I just haven't been feeling it.

Sorry to hear that Panda. Take care of yourself, there's always a spot here for you 👍

Looking great Eric! Pretty awesome you got the Man Cave all converted. Bet you sit in it and do the Tim Allen grunt huh?

Nice looking rig going on there DW.
Panda, take care of yourself fella. Hope you get back to feeling good again

Why wont my videos play!! Gaah! Some of my replays aren't loading, or maybe I'm not being patient enough, it is a custom track... IDK

Looks good dragon 👍

Wish I lived a little closer to Owens ;) Having someone with machining skills close by would be very handy. Although my whisky supply would likely dwindle rapidly :lol: Nice work!

Also wanted to wish everyone luck in this seasons GranStand challenge, and remind everybody SNAILs get 10% discount and *just announced* members of Team SNAIL get 15% off, so help out with the league and save some money.

Bill

The 15% off proposition has me interested, but with my PVC setup I've got my G27 pedals inverted. Anyone know of a good solution for inverting G27 pedals and maybe also hooking that up to a GranStand? That's kind of a niche setup, but I'll throw it out there...

Very nice setup DW. 👍

I thought I was the only one that played with gloves. :lol: I started using them when I ran the 24-hour A-spec races because I started getting callouses at the base of my fingers.

The baby has arrived. Heading out in a few to go visit. Hopefully, will be back in time to grid up. Dont know how it's gonna work out so don't wait D3.

Congrats Dragonwhisky. I don't know what I will do when I get the news I'm a grandfather. With six kids its won't take much longer.

Can't decide what color to bring out tonight:

9765356122_f309c56f29_c.jpg

9765356332_7722e83fa7_c.jpg

9765356812_e56afd30ee_c.jpg

9765356642_d97bc2a537_c.jpg

I may not be making it tonight. I have been having issues connecting to PSN all week. Not sure what the issue is, and since I'm in a dorm there's no router to reset. I'm hoping for the best tonight but certainly not expecting it.

Still haven't caught up with work yet, so I'm going to miss the races tonight :(

Congrats on the little one DW!

See you all next week!

Hey guys, sorry for being MIA for a couple of days. It's been a crazy busy weekend for me. Thanks for all the congratulations on being Member of the Week. I have no idea how that's determined, but I assume a lot of you had a hand in it! :lol:

Also, congrats to Dragonwhisky on the new grandson! More importantly, congrats on finishing your new setup! :sly:

Hey Everyone. Sorry I've been MIA for a while, we've been busy busy busy.

There is a slight chance that I might be able to race tonight, but I don't have the Alfa and I'll be out and about most of the day, can someone please send it to me?

Also wanted to wish everyone luck in this seasons GranStand challenge, and remind everybody SNAILs get 10% discount and *just announced* members of Team SNAIL get 15% off, so help out with the league and save some money.

Bill

And speaking of being MIA, welcome back Bill! I'll be sending you an email soon to catch up on a few things. :)

I'm in the same boat, anyone got the Alfa and GTR on share or can put it on share for a few minutes?'

Rallywagon
I'm in the same boat, anyone got the Alfa and GTR on share or can put it on share for a few minutes?'

soundtiger95
I know it's late but does anyone have an extra Alfa I could borrow for tonight?

Tex had it on share earlier, let me know if you need me to share mine.

Last edited:
Back