◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
My SNAIL PLEDGE:

Today after reading the Good Race Craft Guide and the SOLR I pledge to race by observing all the rules. I will race hard and fast but always respecting my Fellow D3 Snail Drivers. I will attempt to always make touch free passes and if I start and Incident I will give position back.

With that said. D3 Lounge is open for business.

gran-turismo-6-details.jpg

Ok, I'm working my way towards d4 again. Just had my system freeze up. dont think it likes working through the PVR. Hopefully I have no further issues like this...

DriftinAssassin
I don't know dude, I just woke up from a nap trying to recover from a terrible headache. I'll hop in if I feel better. (Give me about 20 minutes guys!) :)

Sorry to here about the headache. Hope you can make it

I don't know why you are having an issue. You never did.

Vail is going to open the room

just rebooted the router getting back on now.

EDIT: disco'd from psn, trying again

signed out of psn again, go ahead, will cold boot the router and join when I can, Someone please save replays til I get there

Last edited:
just rebooted the router getting back on now.

EDIT: disco'd from psn, trying again

signed out of psn again, go ahead, will cold boot the router and join when I can, Someone please save replays til I get there

We all voted and we are waiting for you

Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 8 September 2013 Penalty Rate 89%​

Notes: SNAILIRR Phase III is now complete. As soon as zer05ive gives the green light, we will move to Phase IV, which should be the full production and exclusive way to submit Incident Reports and tally Review scores.

green light!

Thanks to Chiochan, JLBowler and tezgm99 for their reviews this week. Even though tez decided not to enter any points in SNAILIRR for the reviews he made. ;) I encourage all stewards to review and enter values under their respective columns.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Thanks to all the stewards who reviewed last week's incidents! Please be sure to earn $hells for your time spent helping the league! Some really cool stuff will be put up for sale soon! :dopey:

Man what a night. Still love the Lotus. The Alpha and me need more time. That and first turn woes.

The GTR's triples. Those are AWESOME!!! Prob be gone next week but loved every second.

Live cast done. Great night in d4!!! Man, that is what SNAIL is right there!!! Racing door to door all night! May have to upload a video real quick, that was just awesome stuff! Thanks everyone in d4!

Back