◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,681 comments
No matte for you cheebs! Honestly, the scissors were here when I moved in. one pair the tips are broken and the other pair looks like it was used to clean resin. Both pair could be pitched. But fire some reason, I just can't seem to throw them out...

I think that might be the strangest Honda I've ever seen.... :confused:

Ding ding ding! Its the all new 4wd honda crx by jeep! Send me a friend request and I'll shoot you some paint chips this evening.

Ok. So, I went digging the forum, looking for how to get my buttkicker discount, found this post, which led me to this one, but I haven't been able to track down how to actually get the discount. Grasshopper's forum-fu fail.

Any help here will be appreciated. Am actually lurking on the buttkicker site with my credit card in hand. If the pricing here is better than Amazon's I'll get straight from Buttkicker....

Ok. So, I went digging the forum, looking for how to get my buttkicker discount, found this post, which led me to this one, but I haven't been able to track down how to actually get the discount. Grasshopper's forum-fu fail.

Any help here will be appreciated. Am actually lurking on the buttkicker site with my credit card in hand. If the pricing here is better than Amazon's I'll get straight from Buttkicker....

I think our snail discount has ended. I think it ended the first week of September.
Maybe the powers to be could help you out with that discount.

Dragonwhisky
Well, if that's the case, I'll just buy it from Amazon. Thanks 'crash.

That's right, the discount ended Sept 1st. I didn't time that well for the Team S.N.A.I.L. Award did I :crazy:

That appears to be a better price than through Amazon dabney. And I'm not certain the one at Amazon is the deuce. Free ten day shipping too. May have to see if I can hint this to the wife to get me for my bday later this year.

Thanks! :cheers:

That appears to be a better price than through Amazon dabney. And I'm not certain the one at Amazon is the deuce. Free ten day shipping too. May have to see if I can hint this to the wife to get me for my bday later this year.

Thanks! :cheers:

Yeah man! I noticed that PE wasn't too far above the price we were getting with the discount.

Parts express is awesome! I could spend hours on that site, window shopping.

I have spent many hours browsing the site, envisioning new projects. I already have lots of stuff from them; everything in my center channel except for the enclosure itself is from PE. Same with the floor standing speakers I have in my game room. I built this set of speakers back when they were $100 a set. Best sounding $100 speakers ever. I've also got a Dayton 12" sub in my living room.

S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Join me in welcoming the latest entrants to the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

QwietStorm
kendawg
Priest8

Congratulations :cheers:

And thank you for being a part of S.N.A.I.L. 👍

My results !

That might explain some of the issues I have seen from Brazilian drivers. The upload is not very good and the ping seems a little high for a site 50 miles away. I wonder what that test would look like if done with a server in the US.

S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

Join me in welcoming the latest entrants to the S.N.A.I.L. One Year Club

QwietStorm
kendawg
Priest8

Congratulations :cheers:

And thank you for being a part of S.N.A.I.L. 👍

Congrats guys! Welcome to the club.

Idk, ping isn't so bad. That upload though! Yeesh! Definitely should try hitting up an american server, as this will give the best indication of how your isp will preform with tracers on a sunday night.

JLBowler
That might explain some of the issues I have seen from Brazilian drivers. The upload is not very good and the ping seems a little high for a site 50 miles away. I wonder what that test would look like if done with a server in the US.

After the connection fiasco from last Sunday, we're trying to figure out what things we may be able to sort out, to make Sundays go smoothly.

Starting a half hour late and having people have to sit out is not acceptable 👎

After I collect as many D2 speed tests as I can, we'll look at whether people are using a wired or wireless connection and what their NAT type is on the PS3.

Hopefully we can minimize the problems 👍

I did some quick testing from my PS3 and got these results. I live in California for reference: Results shown as download - upload - ping

San Francisco CA 46 -11 - 11
Richmond VA 54 - 10 - 48
Dublin Ireland 24 - 3 - 82
Tokyo Japan 23 - 7 - 120
Rio Brazil 9 - 8 - 182
Sao Luis Brazil 4 - 1 - 213

The internet may be bad in Brazil, but nowhere near Canada.
http://www.gigaom.com/video/netflix-canada-caps-human-rights-violation/

Here's my third world ish numbers ;)

2976390504.png

After the connection fiasco from last Sunday, we're trying to figure out what things we may be able to sort out, to make Sundays go smoothly.

Starting a half hour late and having people have to sit out is not acceptable 👎

After I collect as many D2 speed tests as I can, we'll look at whether people are using a wired or wireless connection and what their NAT type is on the PS3.

Hopefully we can minimize the problems 👍

Last Sunday I did not participate because my internet provider was doing maintenance on your system. I use a cable connected directly to my PS3 and my NAT is 2! If you guys think that I can cause any problem just let me know I stop participating. Do not want to disturb anyone but I have had no problems, I attended Sunday 8 races without being disconnected. Thank you.

Back