Official GTPlanet Member of the Fortnight [Member of the Week]

Our newest member is yet another Junior inductee; someone who likes snails and racing very fast around corners. Welcome zer05ive to the Member of the Week madhouse!

1. First and foremost, you're officially the Member of the Week so what were your thoughts going into this and how does it feel to be recognized amidst the hundreds of thousands of other members here?

I feel honored and humbled to be Member of the Week! However, my wife must never know about this because she'd use it as proof that I spend way too much time here. :scared:

2. What brought you to GTPlanet and what keeps you coming back?

My desire to try organized online racing brought me to GTPlanet. What keeps me coming back is that I'm now an organizer of organized online racing. :dunce:

3. There's a lot to do around the forums so I have to ask: what sub-forums/threads do you frequent most often and why?

Clubs & Leagues is where I spend most of my time here. The S.N.A.I.L. thread is the one I frequent most often because it tends to move rather quickly. If you don't keep up, you'll be left behind. ;)

4. What was it that sparked your interest in Gran Turismo?

Love for PlayStation + Love for racing = Love for Gran Turismo

5. How did you come up with the name "zero05ive"?

My life has revolved around numbers for as long as I can remember. Pretty much every number, or combination of numbers, has meaning to me. During my high school years (a long time ago), I realized that the number 5 was a constant theme in my life and it became my favorite number. When I went off to college, the number 5 went from just being my favorite number and and turned into an obsession of sorts.

A while later, there was a ton of Type R hype coming out of Japan and that hyped turned into hysteria (at least for me) when it was announced that the Integra Type R would be coming to the States. I fantasized about owning one, but I new the availability would be extremely limited. Therefore, I rushed to the dealership and put my name at the top of the waiting list "just in case".

About a year or so later, I received a page from the Acura dealership that said, "TYPE R IS HERE" (I had one of those alphanumeric pagers back then). I had read that each Type R would have a numbered badge on the center console (like this), but I was so excited to even have the opportunity to buy one, that I didn't even care what number mine had. As chance would have it (or destiny if you ask me), my Type R was badged as #00205. So on top of my already existing obsession with the number 5, not only did my Type R's badge number end in a 5 (which I would have been happy with), it ended in a 05 which was even better! I couldn't believe my luck! :D

After that, if there was anything that was a numbered "limited edition" (such as trading cards of my favorite athletes), I would always look for ones that ended in "05". This trends soon turned to electronics as well. For example, if there was something I wanted to buy that had a serial number, I would go through all of the available inventory and look for the sticker with the serial number. If I found one with a serial number that ended in "05", I would buy it. This habit even spilled over to licensed sports games. You know the ones with the holographic foil stickers of the NFL, NBA, or FIFA logo? Each one has a serial number on it, so I would wait until I found one that ended in "05" before buying a copy of the game. The first product that I recall buying with a serial number ending in "05" was the Playstation 2 network adapter. Coincidentally, the PS2 network adapter is what laid the ground work for what eventually became the PSN (and the reason we all had to create a PSN ID in the first place).

So after years of buying electronics licensed sports games with a serial numbers ending in "05", I bought a game for my PSP called Armored Core: Formula Front - Extreme Battle. During the setup process, the game requires you to choose a team name for your ACs (Armored Cores) and it also allows you to create a custom emblem for your team. I knew I wanted my Armored Cores to have "my number" on them, so I created an emblem that was basically just a "05" logo. However, I didn't like that my team name was just "05", because it felt like just a number and not really a name, so I started toying with ways I could turn "05" into a name. And since this was a mecha game, I made me think back to my favorite mecha series, which was Mobile Suit Gundam Wing. That series featured five mobile suits, and of course the fifth one was my favorite. It went through several variations and nicknames as the series progressed, but its official name was always Gundam Zero-Five. Eventually I put two and two together (or in this case zer0 and 5ive) and that's how I came up with "zer05ive". :)

6. Controversial question time: Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport or both?

I've owned every PlayStation, but have never owned an Xbox (or even wanted too). Therefore, the choice is a bit easy for me. That's not to say that Forza doesn't have some cool features (such as a robust livery editor), but none of Forza's features can make up for the lack of an online community as well-organized and active as Gran Turismo's (thanks to GTPlanet!)

7. Because it's finally occurred to me that the question above doesn't allow enough freedom, do you play any other racing games that you perhaps enjoy more than GT or FM?

I've played countless racing games, but none that I enjoy more than Gran Turismo. However, I would definitely recommend MotorStorm RC to anyone who enjoys RC cars. For only $10, you get the game for both the PS3 and the PS Vita as well. It's a really addicting game and a challenging (but still fun) platinum as well. 👍

8. McDonalds, Burger King or KFC?

I'm going to have to go with KFC's sister franchise, Taco Bell! :D I play softball on Thursday nights so I don't eat dinner with my family. Instead, I go to Taco Bell on the way home and it's basically become a weekly ritual for me. Doritos Locos Tacos FTW!

9. What is your favourite car, why, and what do you think that it says about you?

Hmm, that's a tough one. I guess I'd have to say the Lotus Exige S would be high up on my wish list right now. As for what I think that says about me? Perhaps that I don't like to dwell on the past? (the rear view is almost entirely blocked by a huge intercooler). One thing's for sure though.. If I were ever fortunate enough to get my hands on one, I'd buy vanity plates that said "L0TU5" (see what I did there? :dopey:)

10. You've just been sentenced to death. What is your last meal?

Well that's a depressing thought, isn't it? At least there'd be no point eating healthy! I guess I'll have 5 lbs of crawfish to remind me of all the good times I've had with my closest friends huddled over those critters. Add in a side fried okra too, to remind me of the place my mom used to take me to when I was a kid. To wash it all down, let's go with a bubble milk tea to remind me of all the times I finished mine first and then helped my wife finish hers (much to her disapproval). Okay, now I can die happy. :)

11. If you could live in any video game which game would it be and why?

I'd pick Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball without question. First of all, I love playing beach volleyball. But More importantly, who wouldn't want to be constantly surrounded by beautiful..umm..beaches! So many beautiful beaches.. :drool:

12. If you could create your own motorsport series what would it entail?

It would entail team racing. I don't mean the "Fernando is faster than you" type of team racing, I mean true team racing in that the cars on the same team would have to rely on each other to make it around the quickly and safely. Heck, it might as well be a Cat & Mouse series or even a Roller Derby series! :lol:

13. Tell us something interesting about your hometown.

Houston, Texas has been named the fattest city in America on several occasions (though that's probably a bit more embarrassing than it is interesting).

On a positive note, the city where I've lived for almost two decades (Austin, Texas) is absolutely awesome and happens to be the home of the best road course in the Western Hemisphere!

14. Let's say GTPlanet was another persons brainchild—and there's really no way to know this for certain—but could you see the community being as prominent?

I guess it's possible, but I doubt it. The success of anything depends on many factors, but one of the most important factors is a leader who's driven to succeed and willing to work for it. But as hard as I'm sure Jordan worked to make GTPlanet what it is today, he couldn't have done it alone. He's also built a team that shares his passion for the site, and that's what separates his site from many others. 👍

15. Do you have any hobbies we should be made aware of?

I like snowboarding, fishing, and mountain biking. I also enjoy playing basketball, flag football, beach volleyball, softball, and disc golf. I also have a pretty impressive collection of Speed Racer memorabilia, with an emphasis on the Mach 5.

16. Are you driving anything special at the moment?

The only "special" car that I've owned is the Integra Type R mentioned above. There were only about 320 available in the US in 1997, which was the first year they were sold outside of Japan. On top of that, I got in a fender bender about a year after I got it. Instead of fixing it, I decided to replace the entire front end with an JDM conversion kit. The result was something that looked like this.

17. What's your favourite video game, currently?

It's a relatively obscure game called History Legends of War: Patton that I play on my PS Vita. It's far from perfect, but I love turn-based strategy games (and they're getting rarer and rarer :()

18. What songs have been on repeat for the past few days?

I actually probably listen to sports talk radio more than I do music. The only time I listen to a playlist is when I'm snowboarding or mountain biking, but the playlist I use for those activities hasn't been updated in years. If I had to pick my favorite song on it, it'd have to be Andain's Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Remix). That song never gets old to me. In fact, I've made it a point to play that song before starting the "last run" of every snowboarding trip I've been on in the past ten years.

19. Why did you choose that avatar, and why is it not a monkey? (Don't ask me, I had nothing to do with this. :lol:)

Actually, my avatar was a gift from OwensRacing. It's a picture of my alter ego, turb05nail :lol:

20. Games, how do you like them?

a) Pre-Order, I want them on day one.
b) Sealed at first price drop.
c) Used.

I'll only Pre-Order if there's a DLC bonus for doing so. Otherwise, just find me the lowest price (doesn't matter if it's new or used). However on my Vita, I prefer to download games since it means less to carry around.

21. With the PS4 and Xbox One coming in the holiday season this year, is it the right time to consider moving up to the next generation?

I'd have to say no, especially for Gran Turismo fans. Instead of spending money on a next gen consoles, I'd recommend buying a couple of used PS3's for a triple-screen setup. PS3's are already pretty cheap as long as you find the right deal. I found a deal about a year ago for a used PS3 with games and controllers. After I sold the games and controllers I actually came out ahead by twenty bucks! I realize I got luckier than most, but the point is that PS3 were already cheap last year if you looked hard enough, and I'm sure they're even cheaper now. And once the PS4 launches on November 15th, the price of PS3's will drop even more. Fortunately for Gran Turismo fans, GT6 launches on December 6th, so you have exactly three weeks to find a couple of PS3's on the cheap if you want to have your triples set up by launch day! :cool:

22. Manual or automatic?

Manual for sure. After the demise of my previous car, I decided to get an Infiniti G35. Unfortunately, there was only one dealer in the entire state that had the color I wanted with a manual transmission, so I ended up driving 4 hours to go buy it. The drive home was even worse as I didn't want to go over 50 mph on an unbroken-in engine. :yuck:

23. Desert island disks - what 3 albums would you take to a desert island?

Wild! (Erasure) so that I could go "racing 'cross the desert at a hundred miles an hour" in search of a way off the island.

Escape (Journey) so that I "don't stop believin'" that there is indeed a way off this God-forsaken island.

Watermark (Enya) so that I can "sail away, sail away, sail away" from the desert island and go back home to my wife, whom I hope hasn't followed the example of Helen Hunt in Castaway (left me for dead, and re-married by the time I return home :boggled:)

24. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being likely to go to the nut house, how crazy would you rate yourself?

5 (of course!)

25. Who is your favorite race driver and why?

Looking back, I'd have to say that that my favorite driver was Michael Andretti. Partly because he was Mario's son, and partly because I wanted him to break "the Andretti curse". At the Grand Prix of Houston back in 1998, I was able to score a pit pass and was able to meet him and chat with him before having my picture taken with him. The following year, I got him to autograph that picture of us and it's probably my favorite racing souvenir to this day.

26. Where and when was your very first post here and how does it differ from your posting style used today?

My very first post can be found here. I guess the biggest difference is that back then I just wanted to participate in races an now I find myself organizing them.

27. How many of your controllers have died because of heavy physical abuse whilst playing a PS3 game?

None. I'm too OCD to abuse my stuff.

28. Have you ever accessed the website during an unusual time and/or place?

This might be a bit TMI, but I've probably accessed gtplanet close to every time I've taken a dump in the past two years. :lol:

29. What's the longest you've gone without logging onto GTPlanet since joining: Years, months, weeks, days, hours?

I'm pretty "regular", so not very long.. :P

30. Who (in your own opinion) is the most inspiring person / people here on GTPlanet?

For me, it's gotta be TEAM S.N.A.I.L.. These guys sacrifice so much of their personal time for our league that it inspires me to do the same. I haven't had time to race in our league since March, but these guys inspire me to keep on keeping on anyways. 👍

31. Will you float?

As long as I'm on my boat. :)

32. Now it's time for the "Daniel Special": If you could cross a hippo with any other animal - what will the animal be, what will it be called, and why? (Bonus points for creativity! And it can't be another hippo because that's incest)

I'd cross a hippo with a seal and call the offspring a "manatee". 💡

Wait, what? Somebody already thought of that?? :ouch:

33. What's the funniest thing you can remember from all of your time being a member here?

There have been countless funny memories, but one that stands out is when Diabolic taught us a lesson about about beating dead horses :lol:

34. Have you ever participated in any of the racing series' found here?

Of course! Anyone who hasn't is missing out!

35. Have you ever considered developing your own racing series, and if you have where can we find it?

Yes, we've developed what we call the S.N.A.I.L. Racing Series. You can find each of the threads listed in the Clubs & Leagues sub-forum.

36. Anything else you'd like to say?

I'd like to give a quick shout-out to the SNAILs headed to Silverstone! We're all wishing the best for you guys and will be cheering you on! GOOD LUCK!! :cheers:

Bonus Question These two additional inclusions are the brainchild of a staff member and must be answered as if you were a contestant on Jeopardy!, i.e. "What is a Computer?"

B1: This actor played Max Da Costa in Neill Blomkamp's "Elysium".

B2: This game popularized the meme "The cake is a lie".

B1: Who is Matt Damon?

B2: What is Portal?

Yes, beaches.

Nice going Zer0 👍

Congratulations Zer :cheers:!

That was a great read. Congratulations zer0. 👍

Thanks guys! I just re-read some of my responses and I must apologize for all the typo's and spelling errors. :ouch: I should have proof-read it before submitting it, but it was already way past due and I didn't want to keep Terronium-12 waiting any longer. :guilty:

Question/answer 3: That`s why I didn`t cross your way already.

Nice interview, funny read. :)👍

Congrats to a new MOTW!!!

Go to see zer05ive loves 80's music as much as me. Very insightful and entertaining read.

Congrats :), nice interview.

Question/answer 3: That`s why I didn`t cross your way already.

Nice interview, funny read. :)👍

Congrats to a new MOTW!!!

Nice writeup! Congratulations. :cheers:

Great interview and congrats to zer0. :)

Nice interview and congrats. :cheers:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the read (I was worried it was too long :scared:)

High Five!

(See what I did there?)

You can't get anything related to Five past me! Speaking of which, as if my answer to question 5 weren't already long enough (did I set a record? :dopey:), I actually forgot to mention one thing..

If you click on the link in my answer to question 22 and look closely, you'll find another random coincidence (aka destined event) that contributed to my obsession with "05" :sly:

Today we set a milestone for our third consecutive Junior GTPlanet member has been bestowed with the riches known only as "Member of the Week" and it's a good one (are there any bad ones?). Welcome to the Member of the Week madhouse, Monatsende!

And, no, no amnesty for you. Lifetime Premo could be arranged but would become expensive really fast. :P

1. First and foremost, you're officially the Member of the Week so what were your thoughts going into this and how does it feel to be recognized amidst the hundreds of thousands of other members here?
First of all I`d like to thank the people who felt the urge to nominate me. I really appreciate it. Due to my above average post count during my time on the planet (so far 8.97 post per day) I`m aware that some people do recognize me. The question always was and is if it`s in a positive way. :confused:

2. What brought you to GTPlanet and what keeps you coming back?
Taking GT5 a bit too serious when I started in late 2010 I tried to find some informations via google and “whoop” I landed on the planet. Obviously GTPlanet is THE international reference page. And with its very friendly user and firm but fair moderators it`s hard to stay away. All the more, as there are many other interesting topics on the forums. :cool:

3. There's a lot to do around the forums so I have to ask: what sub-forums/threads do you frequent most often and why?
  • In the beginning everything was about the Marketplace. I`m still a regular visitor of the place to check things out and do some minor trading/gifting.
  • Now that GT5 is something like “squeezed” The Rumble Strip and The Infield earn my first clicks. Always a good story and/or laugh to find there.
  • Another important thread is Did You See Anything Good Today? because I´m very interested in cars in general. :dopey:

4. What was it that sparked your interest in Gran Turismo?
It started on PS1 with Gran Turismo followed by Gran Turismo 2. I also played Ridge Racer on PS1 but Gran Turismo became my favourite game because of its simulation approach and being less arcade-ish. I skipped PS2 so don`t ask me about GT3 and GT4. Came back to console gaming with GT5 on PS3. I blame the GT5 bundle that came out before X-Mas 2010. :sly:

5. How did you come up with the name "Monatsende"?
Easy story. Monatsende (= end of month) was born during my PSN registration procedure. I wanted something recognizable. And “Monatsende” was the first word that popped up in my brain. (Yes, weird, I know.) But: The end of month is a positive moment in time because fresh money will hit your account soon (if you work for money…). Plus it`s always a good laugh when English/American people try to say/write my name. Mostly seen is “Montasende”. So I`m good with “Mona” or “Monty”...:)👍

6. Controversial question time: Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport or both?
It could be controversial but it isn`t (yet). Right now it is Gran Turismo and it is ONLY Gran Turismo. Funny thing is that I own an XBOX360 with some games like Alan Wake and Forza 3. But I don`t have time to play on my XBOX360. When it comes to play games I start my PS3… Guess I`ll have to evaluate which Forza game is the best one and then: Give it a try… Any tips? :nervous:

7. Because it's finally occurred to me that the question above doesn't allow enough freedom, do you play any other racing games that you perhaps enjoy more than GT or FM?
Oh, hahaha, yeah, I mean, question is which one I don’t play... NFS, Dirt, MotorStorm to name a few series. But I do NOT enjoy them more than GT. Definitely not!!! :mischievous:
Mostly these games are used to burn half an hour or so.

8. Can you blend?
I let the pros do the job...

9. Mechanical or Membrane keyboard?
I`m too old for this 🤬 plus I´m using the 2-fingers-search-technique. Actually pretty fast but not worth starting keyboard tests. :indiff:

10. What do you think of people that blend for a living?
Each to his own. As far as they only blend legal things. :P

11. If you could live in any video game which game would it be and why?
First: I`d not like to be a mechanic in GT5.
Second: Nathan Drake from Uncharted is a good looking, witty guy who stumbles from one adventure to the other. Not the worst thing.

12. If you could create your own motorsport series what would it entail?
Easy. It`s called HBIHCS – Hot Babes In Hot Cars Series. 50% of scores for posing in front of the car. 25% of scores for outfit. 25% of scores for race results.
Infinite sum of advertising revenues. Epic win. :D

13. Tell us something interesting about your hometown.
Hmm, well, uhm, my interwebz speed is less than 1Mbit/s. And I´m not proud of it. :mad:

14. Let's say GTPlanet was another persons brainchild—and there's really no way to know this for certain—but could you see the community being as prominent?
It would be a different planet. Like Jordan`s planet is Jupiter and another guy`s planet would be Uranus. I like Jupiter more.

15. Do you have any hobbies we should be made aware of?
You mean beside gaming, right?
Most of my free time I sacrifice (and this is be done with pleasure) to my girls soccer team. I am coach of a soccer team with nine girls (under 15 years). Most of them I know since 6-7 years and they became almost my own children.
At home I take care of my quite worthy and numerous Swatch watch collection which includes displays, merchandising and stuff – OMG I need space!!!! I´m also visiting at least 2 or 3 international Swatch The Club events per year.
Another collection that reminds me of the good old days: Some action figures from Mattel from the Big Jim series.

16. Are you driving anything special at the moment?
Of course I do. My own car is a Mini Cooper (R50) which doesn`t look too good at the moment because of some hail damages. But it`s always fun to drive that little bastard. :)

17. What's your favourite video game, currently?
Just finished Tomb Raider 2013. Was really fun. Since weeks I want to get The Last of Us at a reasonable price – still looking.
So probably ZombiU on the Wii U will be my next “project” and therefore my favourite video game.
Of course I`m waiting for GT6 to regain pole position.

18. What songs have been on repeat for the past few days?
To name a few:
  • Capital Cities - Safe And Sound
  • One Republic - Counting Stars
  • Avicii - Wake Me Up
  • Daft Punk - Get Lucky
  • Bastille - Things We Lost In The Fire
  • Sportfreunde Stiller - Applaus, Applaus
  • Miss Li - Plastic Faces

etc. etc.

19. Why did you choose that avatar, and why is it not a monkey? (Don't ask me, I had nothing to do with this. :lol:)
Actually it IS a monkey... :odd:
THIS is not a monkey:
Noseygiraffeanimated.gif

Seriously:
I swear. I don´t know how it all started with them monkey avatars. Yes, I started The Daily Monkey Thread and promoted a somehow “monkey avatar event” but I`m not responsible for anything… :scared:
I found the gambling monkey picture and created the gif all by myself. Some say it shows me in a parallel universe… :irked:

20. Games, how do you like them?

a) Pre-Order, I want them on day one.
b) Sealed at first price drop.
c) Used.
Bragging with my PS3 collection (over 100 games) it is obviously “used”. I scan a well known internet auction house (something with “bay”) almost every day. Some games I bought sealed when their price dropped to around 15-20 Euro.
I guess I don`t have a day one/full price game in my library. GT6 might be the first one. Not pre-ordered though. :embarrassed:

21. With the PS4 coming in the holiday season this year, is it the right time to consider moving up to the next generation?
Definitely no. I would call myself maybe a “late adopter”, not a "pioneer". I`m not driven by the need to have new things on day one. Not only because you can wait for first price drop but also because of teething problems, especially when it comes to new technology. :sly:
I`m aware of the fact that every new product would be doomed to failure if everybody would act like me. But that`s free market system...

22. Manual or automatic?
Uhm, ingame or IRL?
Ingame: Automatic, I wish I could say I`m too lazy for manual shifting but actually I`m not good enough. So I prefer the easy way.
IRL: Depends on the car. My Mini Cooper: manual for sure. When I´m thinking of a Mercedes C/E/M/S class or a BMW 5/7 series or an AUDI A5/6/7 I`d prefer automatic and enjoy cruising. :cool:

23. Desert island disks - what 3 albums would you take to a desert island?
ABBA - The Latest and Most Complete Collection (I`m a child of the late 70ies/early 80ies)
Metallica - The Latest and Most Complete Collection – (Head banging and love songs...)
The latest Hit Compilation - (So everybody knows when I got lost after being rescued.)

Wait:
Guns 'N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I+II (counts as one...)
U2 - The Joshua Tree
Queen - The Latest and Most Complete Collection

Wait:
Michael Jackson - Thriller, no, Bad, no...
AC/DC - Back in Black, no, Highway to Hell, no...
Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon, no, The Wall, no...

Did I mention that I`m not good in making decisions? :boggled:

24. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being likely to go to the nut house, how crazy would you rate yourself?
I´m the average guy. Nothing special about me. You wouldn`t recognize me on the streets...

25. Who is your favorite race driver and why?
There are many god-like drivers. Some are dead, some are retired, some still do their job.
If I can name only one driver I´d like to chose Walter Röhrl. Amazing skills in rallye driving. An icon.

26. Where and when was your very first post here and how does it differ from your posting style used today?
My first or second post was (I guess) in the Marketplace. Wanted 2 cars and offered anything I got.
I`m a visual guy and I like to format my text when I start a thread. There was also a time when I decorated my OPs with pictures and stuff to get more attention and more response. I guess it helped.
Nowadays I`m a bit calmer and my count of threads started is not increasing much anymore.
The Rumble Strip and The Infield are more about content and demands much more my foreign language skills. IRL I`m an ironic, not fluffy thinking person. It`s not easy to express exactly what you mean in a foreign language when you`re not a native speaker. But I try…

27. How many of your controllers have died because of heavy physical abuse whilst playing a PS3 game?
I remember that I sent this question to you some days after my first controller past away. :lol: Due to the fact the controller was heavily worn already, not 100% reliable and accurate anymore and parts around the left stick were already broken (and fell inside the controller) I decided to destroy it on purpose. So it was not a rage driven action. To buy a new (second) controller was decided before. Remember: Things are too expensive to abuse them. And money does not grow on trees. :P

28. Have you ever accessed the website during an unusual time and/or place?
I`m pretty sure that you can find post from me with any time stamp on it. No unusual places so far.

29. What's the longest you've gone without logging onto GTPlanet since joining: Years, months, weeks, days, hours?
Checking things regulary. Probably my short banishment (OMG, I don`t want to remember the pictures of crucified monkeys…) was the longest time without logging in. But I was browsing as guest to try to sort things out and get a milder punishment. Thank god it worked. :bowdown:

30. Who (in your own opinion) is the most inspiring person / people here on GTPlanet?
  • Of course and not only because it`s common courtesy: the staff (Famine, SlipZtrEm, T-12 to name a few...)
    Jordan and his staff are doing an unbelievable job. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

When it comes to GTPlanet members I have to point out some special people.
  • My friend Outeke who always has a helping hand in the Marketplace. I can call him friend outside GTP as well.
  • I met so many very generous people (traders, replica builders,...) here. Sorry guys, can`t name you all, you know who you are.
  • HOODFIELD and poolhaas who gave me premium donations. Thanks for such an altruistic behaviour.
  • I hate to say it (hahaha) but axletramp has the writing style and sense of humour I like very much, bitch!
  • Small_Fryz: He`s Australian and drinks all the Rum. "Pics of yourself" hero. Nuff said.
  • W3HS. Just because.

31. Is your body ready?
Hell, you bet! But I´m not sure if mankind is ready for my body. :odd:

32. Now it's time for the "Daniel Special": If you could cross a hippo with any other animal - what will the animal be, what will it be called, and why? (Bonus points for creativity! And it can't be another hippo because that's incest)
Well, I know this is one of the most important questions…
So I'd cross a hippo with a hedgehog and call the offshoot a "hippohog".

Very dangerous animal in your garden… Watch out!

33. What's the funniest thing you can remember from all of your time being a member here?
There are many moments I can remember. Most of them are based on excessive Photoshop abuse in the Pics of yourself thread. Man, sometimes you can`t bear creativity that is shown there. :eek:

34. Have you ever participated in any of the racing series' found here?
No. I already stated that I`m not a good (computer game) driver. Why are you picking on me? :ouch:

35. Have you ever considered developing your own racing series, and if you have where can we find it?
No.

36. Anything else you'd like to say?
  • I hope my English was good enough for this interview. It took some time but it was a pleasure for me.
  • To the people out there: Please leave Kazunori-san alone. He and his team at PD are trying to do the best for us. Because only if it`s good it will pay their bills.
  • Question: Does a MOTW receive a lifetime premium membership or/and amnesty/absolution in terms of infraction points? 29, just sayin`:lol:

Bonus Question These two additional inclusions are the brainchild of a staff member and must be answered as if you were a contestant on Jeopardy!, i.e. "What is a Computer?"

B1: This documentary was unveiled at the Jalopnik Film Festival.
What is “KAZ: Pushing the Virtual Divide”?

B2: The next generation console was originally set to feature 4GB of system memory, not 8.
What is the PS4?

I hate to say it (hahaha) but axletramp has the writing style and sense of humour I like very much, bitch!

Yeah, you noz it! I like right proper funniz n'all, dog.

Nice interview. So much more interesting to read than your normal stuff. :P

Crud, I was one of those folks who read it as Monta-sende.

Everything's better with monkeys.

Back