◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
StewardsUpdate1.png

The Steward Summary for race date 10 November 2013 will be delayed until 13 November 2013.
This delay is necessary to allow the requisite reviews to be posted.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just an hour and a half till S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Series hits the asphalt 👍

Here's tonight's lineup.

November 12th, 2013: PDI Racing Kart 100 or Racing Kart 100 - 100's Kart Gearing
Race 1 - Cape Ring South - 10 laps
Race 2 - Nurburgring GP/D - 9 laps
Race 3 - Kart Space I - 27 laps
Race 4 - Owens 3/8th Mile Oval - 50 laps

Hope to see you there :)

I stayed away from the fourm cause I knew some would see it before
Just got done watching it was cool to see I got my 5 sec of fame lol :)
That bleep part was after an intense race between me n gumball can't wait to see the rest

You know what'd be cool? If they saved the replays from the GT Academy races and then uploaded them to YouTube so that everyone could watch! That'd be so freakin' sweet! :drool:

Unfortunately, during working hours, i have no chance at all to follow our snail super-racers at the gt academy adventure. Please post here every link possible where i can watch them at night time.
Thank you and all the luck in the world for you guys.

Sorry for the I call no show Sunday night. I spent the whole day working on the racecar and was far too out of it to even consider racing. Kinda kicking myself in the butt over the buttkicker points I missed out on.

Although I am excited to say that the car moved under its own power for the first time in two years!

Also I might as well announce that I won't be racing from the 26th to the first. I'll be sittin' on a beach in Honolulu and, as much as I like you guys, I think it's safe to say that doing ANYTHING fast will be the last thing on my mind haha. If all goes well I'll come back looking like this guy :cool:

I'll be in d1 here soon just to have some fun and practice if anyone wants to.

Edit. I'm trying a few open lobby's first. If I have no luck I'll go into d1.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, during working hours, i have no chance at all to follow our snail super-racers at the gt academy adventure. Please post here every link possible where i can watch them at night time.

Do you have On Demand at home? Most of the time they will post the episode the same night and you can watch when you have the chance... DVR maybe??

EDIT: Division 3 data has been recorded

Last edited:
If you go to the Spike tv Web site they have the first episode up.

StewardAnnouncments.png

Handlebar will be taking over as Division 2 Steward and Dragonwhisky will be switched to Division 1.
This change is effective immediately.

Last edited:
It would be nice if the TC's where importable to gt6 as well. I really don't feel I got my moneys worth out of them. If I could sit down and race that long, I would join in. But after about 20 laps on a course like Indy, squirrels would have a field day with me.

S.N.A.I.L.
Stamina Series
Tonight @ 9pm EST

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-s-n-a-i-l-stamina-series-wednesday-night.287315/

10825601275_bdf560396a_o.jpg

CAR:
Mazda Roadster TC
(Racing Hard & Mediums)

TRACK:
Indianapolis Road Course
(53+1 laps)

I might take part in this tonight. Where might I find the rules, regulations, and time info?

Edit. And there's a link to the thread right above the pic :dunce:

Edit2.0 racing ends at midnight here. That's pretty late for me. Maybe some other time.

I might take part in this tonight. Where might I find the rules, regulations, and time info?

Edit. And there's a link to the thread right above the pic :dunce:

Edit2.0 racing ends at midnight here. That's pretty late for me. Maybe some other time.

Your in missouri that means it would be earlier than midnight for you. We are typically done around 11pm EST.

are we gonna be able to export cars from gt5 to gt6?
almost all the cars in GT5 will be in GT6. All the DLC from 5 is now in GT6

edit - if you mean transfer your current GT5 garage to GT6 the answer is no.

However it appears all cars will be available in the dealerships so no having to wait for things to appear in the Used Car Dealership.

Last edited:
almost all the cars in GT5 will be in GT6. All the DLC from 5 is now in GT6

edit - if you mean transfer your current GT5 garage to GT6 the answer is no.

However it appears all cars will be available in the dealerships so no having to wait for things to appear in the Used Car Dealership.

I think the fact that all 1000+ cars will be readily available in the dealerships will be a huge benefit to the league. Not only will we not have to think about when the OCD refreshes (or duping cars for those that didn't buy them in time), but the selection of Prize A and Prize B options will be HUGE all day, every day. The league could theoretically go on for two decades and not have the same car selected twice. 👍 (of course, in two decades we'll be on GT..8? :P)

That being said.. Since this week's prizes haven't been picked yet, this might be a good time to discuss a price limit on the cars that can be selected as we approach our transition to GT6. A lot you have expressed concerns about having enough credits in the new game to buy the cars in the lineup. Therefore, what do you guys think is an appropriate limit to set on the prize selections in order to assure that the first GT6 lineup will be relatively affordable?

Last edited:
No idea, nor should we choose any limit until we see how the economic model works in GT5.

Agreed. I've gotten this feeling that up it's going to be really hard to earn money till later in the game. I think right off the bat it's going to be hard to come up with 450k for cars.

I can't wait to have a night where everyone brings out their first car! Can you imagine how much of a variety we'll have? It'll be a crapcan race for sure :lol:

I would say cap this week at 250,000 then 150,000 next week and then 100,000 the following. That way we gradually reduce the value and would likely end up with a lineup around 200,000 to 300,000 for the first week in GT6.

There are lots of great cars to drive that do not cost a lot in the game.

1VFAIur.png

Race Date - Sun Nov 10 2013

Penalty Rate 89%
Banner by dabneyd

Division 1 - 3 incidents on file

Nic-KL
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 6 points. 2 weeks probation
Adventuruss
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 2 - 6 points. 2 weeks probation
Xrad-11
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation

Division 2 - 5 incidents on file

GCarneiroBR
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points. 1 week probation
JJLopez_427
  • Round 2 - Race 1 - Level 2 - 5 points doubled to 10 for probation violation.
  • Round 2 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 2 points doubled to 4 for probation violation, halved back to 2 for on track concession.
  • 12 points total - 6 weeks probation remain.
Drrgreenthumb67
  • Round 1 - Race 2 - Level 1 - 1 points. 1 week probation

Division 3 - 1 incident on file

intoflatlines
  • Round 3 - Race 2 - Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for self report. 3 weeks probation

Thanks to Handlebar-Man, JLBowler, and tezgm99 for their reviews this week.
Don't forget to claim your $hells for completing reviews.
:cheers:

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***​

Back