◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,834 comments
@dangerzone641, BTW, welcome back man! Hopefully we will you ya Friday nights for Cat and Mouse?

Dem eyes lol.
Whatcha mean, they always look like that when I "smile"! :sly: Anyway, my city moved to decriminalize in Nov. Once Snyder and some of the old repub guard move along, MI will be legalizing as well.
Hey, my hand looks like it has all its fingers too!

Last edited:
Rally,

I would like to request Matte White (Bianco Canopus) and Black wheels for my colors and 12 for my number. I am in the West Coast Division so I can not currently use the Color picker form

I know the West Coast Division only has 3 people in it but I can not currently earn shells:( I assume that the sheet just needs to be adjusted to take in to account the new divisions.

Also does each banner earn a shell or just 1 shell for all three?

Hmmm. Think I am going to experiment some more with my DIY transducers tonight, if I can get them going well, I will be stoked!

I use the GranStand and like it a lot. Super adjustable and sturdy. If you get the full rig you can use just about any seat with it. And S.N.A.I.L.s get a 10% discount 👍

Didn't see an option for a discount code or anything at checkout. Any tips? Eager to get one, as I'm usually not the type to blame his tools, but I think a controller just isn't precise enough to be competitive.

Didn't see an option for a discount code or anything at checkout. Any tips? Eager to get one, as I'm usually not the type to blame his tools, but I think a controller just isn't precise enough to be competitive.

@GranStandBill is the guy to contact. He'll get you all setup 👍

You know us SNAILs, always moving fast!
Speaking of awesome, well, speaking of it now, check this guy out!
jCFKSc5.jpg

Its a little big, but I figure I'll grow into it!
It was bound to happen eventually.. the first official SNAIL selfie!! :P

Why might I ask?
Sure, why not? I have a bunch of old speakers and head units a nd such just laying around collecting dust, why not experiment with them. My first little one didn't work out well I am afraid. might either need more power, or more weight and power. But it was a little one. I am working a bigger one at the moment.
It was bound to happen eventually.. the first official SNAIL selfie!! :P

@dabneyd Are you able to host the Blue room tonight?

I will be hosting the Red room tonight. With the recent addition of a 6th division everyone who is apart of D3 will be joining the Blue room tonight. Everyone from D4, D5, and D6 will be joining the red room. If either room fills up i will arrange a thrid room to be opened.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, this year holiday's have dented my usual schedule; everything will be back to normal next week.
Hope everyone had a really good X-mas and a blessed New Year to all Snails! Thanks F Fox for taking care of this week.
No problem buddy.

Back