◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
With the recent addition of a 6th division everyone who is the latter part of D3. Which would be those who finished 6th place or lower down you will be joining the red room for practice. Everyone from D3 5th position up will be joining the blue room As soon as a capable host has been found.

I am able, but my connection is pretty mediocre. Is there someone from D1, D2, or top 5 of D3 who has a quick connection that can host?

Since we're at en even number of divisions now, why not just spit the practice rooms 50/50? We could have D1, D2, and D3 in Blue Room and have D4, D5, and D6 in the Red Room.

Works for me. I'll edit the post.
My only concern is that D4, D5, and D6 have a lot of new members who may not know about practice tonight. That might result in an unevenly populated practice rooms. Let's just give D3 drivers the option of which room to join. If the Blue Room gets too packed, send D3 drivers to the Red Room? However you want to handle it. I'll stop meddling now. :D

@dgaf95integra if too many D3 members start entering the Blue room please direct them to the Red room.

Edit: The Red room is now live. Anyone who is D4, D5, or D6 may join now. Please bring your best racecraft, and lets have some fun.

Also D3 guys feel free to join which ever room you will like. Both room numbers will be posted:

Blue Room: 1472-6118-3615-5260-1156

Red Room: 1472-6118-4130-9220-9076

Last edited:
Ok, gave these bad lads more power, and wow! They are little, so they will be going on my wheel and shifter shelves. going to add a little more weight to each as well. Got a pair of larger speakers that I'll be transforming into transducers for my seat considering how well these went.
http://imgur.com/hSkIxR5
I tested them with some pure sound rally footage. Can't wait to test it in game.

@dgaf95integra if too many D3 members start entering the Blue room please direct them to the Red room.

Edit: The Red room is now live. Anyone who is D4, D5, or D6 may join now. Please bring your best racecraft, and lets have some fun.

Also D3 guys feel free to join which ever room you will like. Both room numbers will be posted:

Blue Room: 1472-6118-3615-5260-1156

Red Room: 1472-6118-4130-9220-9076

Blue room is open

@zer05ive it's 2014 now. Second post has Jan 5th 2013!

You didn't write any cheques today did you?

Doh! Just fixed it. 👍

For you younger guys who don't know what cheeb is talking about, checks (or apparently "cheques" in Canadianese or French) are a form of payment that was once used before the invention of debit cards, PayPal, and automatic bill pay. :cool:

Last edited:
@criscr @mopar440 After being in a room where I was the host you guys need to do something about your connection. If you are wireless, you are not going to be able to get away with lag free clean racing. Gt5 was a P2P where you may have gotten away with relatively lag free racing. GT6 is no longer P2P, its a star network. So the worst connection in the room can effect everybody. You guys need to take steps to go wired. This also goes for @goofytyler especially if you will be hosting D6. Just looking out for you guys.

@criscr @mopar440 After being in a room where I was the host you guys need to do something about your connection. If you are wireless, you are not going to be able to get away with lag free clean racing. Gt5 was a P2P where you may have gotten away with relatively lag free racing. GT6 is no longer P2P, its a star network. So the worst connection in the room can effect everybody. You guys need to take steps to go wired. This also goes for @goofytyler especially if you will be hosting D6. Just looking out for you guys.

IIRC GT6 is still P2P mesh when the room is not set to dedicated host. The star network only comes into effect when the dedicated host option is used.

Back