◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,797 comments
1 word for Tonights Racing terrible!!!! controller is going out, network problems, as well with driving :banghead:

vote1

Last edited:
Hey I would like to join.
Psn: CodDemon101
Time zone: EST Florida
Do I get to choose a division or do you ask me to do a lap and I see where I stand.
Not too fast but love to drive. Especially clean
@CodDemon101,
Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Didn't get to race the first combo tonight due to connection problem.
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1_zps1e423dfd.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3_zpsc74d1b1f.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2_zps3a8b3573.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_zps2149ce50.jpg

watched my videos and the combo I didn't liked I did the best lol and some good racing too night somethings happened but skills ill talk to u about it latter get your thoughts on but seen some things that I did that I need to work on but im going to get better but I love snail wouldnt want to be no where else im here as long as they will let me

Woo hoo! Finally get to enjoy some GT6 again. Triples FTW

Partial faith restored for Kaz and PD. Now if they can sort the server issues and bring some of the community features. We will have a proper foundation.

As I've said before. You SNAIL's that have endured these issues are serious troopers. I may have if I didn't have another option. However I got over stressed one night and jumped ship. Now to consider how I will juggle both.

My internet connection decided to be a bitch right around 7:45, so I nor anybody at my house could not connect to the internet at all. I'm only online now because it has mysteriously come back.

I hope this does not happen again.

Woo hoo! Finally get to enjoy some GT6 again. Triples FTW

Partial faith restored for Kaz and PD. Now if they can sort the server issues and bring some of the community features. We will have a proper foundation.

As I've said before. You SNAIL's that have endured these issues are serious troopers. I may have if I didn't have another option. However I got over stressed one night and jumped ship. Now to consider how I will juggle both.
I am ye of little faith. Triples is not on my list of redeemable content. No track creator, no online community options. Maybe they fixed the online bugs up some... Maybe? Or maybe added more...

Division 7 scoring is complete in the Directors Doc. We had a little hiccup in that myself and at least a few others couldn't see @rob1nh000d for a few races and he wasn't showing up in my replays either. But with the help of several others in D7, we have the accurate data we need for scoring.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm just a tad jazzed about this feature being implemented, if true and it can be used to shut off driver names over cars while actually in a race. Apparently there have been 2 ninja hotfixes since last night's 1.05 update. If you want that BMW with the gangsta paint job you won't get a paint item for, don't get the hotfixes after the first 1.05 update.

Last edited:
Well I've made something haha.
being D6's photographer I decided to go about it a little different.
(by all means nobody should be this crazy and do this)
with a little help from @Wolfsatz and his creative post. I have taken it to the next level!

I think(probably) I am going to make one of these for each race on Sunday.Had a lot of fun doing it.
Keep it the same with 3 pages and probably the same layout (general speed of creation increase)

But just following the first 3 positions(example below) (unless leader has no excitement going on, in witch Ill improvise)

Please be kind to me with comments and views on this idea. (I do love feedback tho) This is after all my FIRST ever "comic strip" I’ve created.
And also please feel free to save these if you would like, they are for everyone!

all that being said, Enjoy :D
(I think this is wicked).

1896970_10152687468879278_487909185_n.jpg

1970397_10152687435114278_572054947_n.jpg

1901343_10152687341224278_135706492_n.jpg

I will try and have the rest done come tonight.

Note: final standings are just based off of my replay (I read someone was invisi) so I apologise if that is not 100 % correct

@LoganMichael , outstanding man! About the only thing I think you could add, would be some funny driver bubbles here and there. 👍 :cheers:
I thought hard about puttin one in at the point where I suck it up, comic what nots. But didn’t want to have it in some way say something that particular driver didn’t want ya know.

Obviously you can never speak for everyone, but I personally had an excellent experience last night in D4 and saw a lot of clean racing. Despite coming in with virtually zero practice I managed to stay with the middle of the pack, so I'm happy. :) Looking forward to racing you guys next week. And a special thanks to our last-minute host as well. Keep at it and practice and you'll climb your way up the pack.

While taking some pictures this morning, I noticed another minor fix. In the past, when you adjusted anything in the options menu it would reset after each picture. This morning I noticed that it didn't do that. Since I shoot all pics in "mode 3" and often in 16x9, those setting saved for me. It was a nice time saver.

Can we get row 6 unlocked on the results document? Not being able to add a filter on that row is going to slow down data entry horribly.

Back