◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
In the director docs, there are too many cells that we can't edit. Like the gap in race 2 of combo 1 and best lap in ever race.

@kcheeb

You don't need to edit gap on race night. just slows things down. all that's needed is q1, finish positions and total time. kiss on race night.

Hey I would like to join.
Psn: CodDemon101
Time zone: EST Florida
Do I get to choose a division or do you ask me to do a lap and I see where I stand.
Not too fast but love to drive. Especially clean

You will need to do a time trial.
Skills will be posting all the info you need to join, but tonight is race night and I'm sure he's busy at the moment.
While you are waiting, check out the first post of this thread, you will need to be familiar with the information in it.

Good luck...

You will need to do a time trial.
Skills will be posting all the info you need to join, but tonight is race night and I'm sure he's busy at the moment.
While you are waiting, check out the first post of this thread, you will need to be familiar with the information in it.

Good luck...
ok thanks

You don't need to edit gap on race night. just slows things down. all that's needed is q1, finish positions and total time. kiss on race night.

I know we don't need to, but I get it all done without having to do it another night. That makes it much longer for me. Just saying.

Had a blast in Division 7 tonight. Very clean, competitive racing. With the Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 on Nurburgring GP/F i placed 1st for the 1st race and 3rd for the 2nd race. With the Renault Sport Megane Trophy Base Model '11 on the Spa circuit, i placed 7th for my first race, 4th in the 2nd race. With the Red Bull X2014 Junior at Twin Ring Motegi road course, placed 2nd in my first race and 5th in my 2nd race. Enjoyed myself.

I know we don't need to, but I get it all done without having to do it another night. That makes it much longer for me. Just saying.

I hear you but on race night it's more important to keep the room racing. And it only takes a half hour to 45 minutes to enter the rest of the data at some point during the week.

I hear you but on race night it's more important to keep the room racing. And it only takes a half hour to 45 minutes to enter the rest of the data at some point during the week.

I'm not holding the room up while I do it. I type fast :)

Even now, after the races are over, I like to complete all the stuff I didn't get to, but I can't now :(

I'm not holding the room up while I do it. I type fast :)

Even now, after the races are over, I like to complete all the stuff I didn't get to, but I can't now :(

This all may be moot as if you can't sort with the protection in place, it'll likely have to go. give me a minute and I'll open it up for you.

EDIT: Now I'm confused. I see someone in entering D7 data???

THAT xxxxxxxxx - seconds from all of us finishing the final race... ouch.

We put up with oodles of craptastic connection problems, and I know maintenance should 'fix' those, but the timing definitely stunk.

Good thing they will 'maintain' our excellent system. Good luck, PD/Sony/non-communicative company.

This all may be moot as if you can't sort with the protection in place, it'll likely have to go. give me a minute and I'll open it up for you.

EDIT: Now I'm confused. I see someone in entering D7 data???

I'm doing the D7 data, and one of the gap columns was unprotected. I was able to sort as well.

From what I can tell we had a very good night in d2

To the people in D2, I may have some explanation to provide in regards to my inconsistent performance .....since a bad accident I had in early 2011.....I have good and bad days.....tonight was very bad....I should have maintained the meds.....but I am trying to get off them...and this will affect my performances in the future.....

So please the staff of SNAIL and D2....let me know based on the successive weekends if I may be placed elsewhere.....and I don't mind at all....

I did well very well yesterday in the Endurance event finishing behind Nick Tune last night but it was all pain killers baby!!!

By the way....The endurance events are awesome.....and a great group of close racers there too!!!!

Thank you SNAIL for such great series`s you guys put on...I appreciate your efforts very much!!!

We put up with oodles of craptastic connection problems, and I know maintenance should 'fix' those, but the timing definitely stunk.
I was on the final freaking straight when servers went down. 10 more seconds. That bites. Hope they fix it right this time.
Perhaps we could back the finish up to when the disconnects started.

Last edited:
Had a good night in D6 tonight. On the last race though messed up twice in the same corner, which got me down from leading to fourth. But final corner final lap got a good run on @ExoSphere64 and he got me by 4 thousandths of a second so I am going to take a look and see it that is true:)

Good thing they will 'maintain' our excellent system. Good luck, PD/Sony/non-communicative company.
no good! I had a feeling that was going to happen to a group.

For d5 should we just scrap the last race and go with the point standings from race 5?

I was in 4th in the Last race, I didn't rage-quit, but if we need to help the data system, whatever we can do to make up for Polyphony Digital, Sony, and Kaz accepting this sub-par system is what they want. They have not said anything at all, so maybe they think it is Working As Intended (WAI).

Back