◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,008 comments
Just watched the replay, BeRandom. I passed you three times and you returned the favor twice. The leaderboard switched our position a lot more times than that. If the final straight had been longer you would have had me.

Through all of that, there was one point of contact, and it was me hitting you in the rear. The tap was light and solid and amounted to little more than a bump draft.

Once again, great racing!

Just finished watching the replay. That indeed was very close racing. If anyone has the first race of D2, observe how Gentlemanly we were.

I'm in the D2 lounge. I'm testing out cars to use for tonight. I haven't found one I like that goes to 515. :/

Hey Vol, I won't be driving tonight. Just thought I'd let you know.

I won't be driving either, but I might join the lounge if there's room. Instead of driving, I'll be working on a new project for S.N.A.I.L. :odd:

Leadbedr, sorry, I haven't been doing a good job with the thread:

Any street car, 490-515PP.

And it has to be able to be detuned to 490PP and 515PP, and everything in between (using the engine detune).

Edit: No parts, must be stock except for Sports Soft Tires and Engine detuning.

This could be useful. Here's a sample. But then again - it will clutter the OP.

This is good stuff... Based on the response, I think some educational vids would be beneficial but done in a way that doesn't undermine the core of the league. This is a great example of the Do's and Don't's and should be available for new members (as well as the salty vets). Maybe the link to these examples should be added to Post #1 so new members have a better understanding of what the SNAILS stand for.... eh?

Sorry about the delay in getting the final results posted.

One protest was made in Division 1 this week. As a result, racefan78 lost the points that he earned in Race 2 of Round 1. This loss of 9 points sent him from second to third place in the final standings.

Therefore, iceburgeson has been propelled into second place.

This is the end of the review process this week and now results are official.

Congratulations to M1SS-D3V10US for her win. She and iceburgeson should claim the prizes that they wish to take, and racefan78 will take the remaining prize.

Thanks for your wait and sorry again for the delay.

Sorry about the delay in getting the final results posted.

One protest was made in Division 1 this week. As a result, racefan78 lost the points that he earned in Race 2 of Round 1. This loss of 9 points sent him from second to third place in the final standings.

This is the end of the review process this week and now results are official.

Congratulations to M1SS-D3V10US for her win. She and iceburgeson should claim the prizes that they wish to take, and racefan78 will take the remaining prize.

Thanks for your wait and sorry again for the delay.

Ap, thanks for update. Now that this dispute has been resolved, I've modified Sunday night's results and they are now official.

D1 podium drivers, before you claim your prizes, keep in mind that for the second time in league history, there is a tie on the elimination vote. Therefore, Prize C has increased importance this week because it includes the tie-breaking elimination vote!

Whoever selects (or ends up with) Prize C, please go ahead and immediately announce which car and track combo you are voting to eliminate. That way, the Prize B will be able to know which round he has the option to replace either the car or track on.

Last edited:

Not exactly how I want to earn it, but I will definitely take it! 👍

Now I actually have to think about what to choose for my prize!

EDIT:
However, keep in mind that for the second time in league history, there is a tie on the elimination vote. Therefore, Prize C has increased importance this week because it includes the tie-breaking elimination vote!

Oh wow, now I really have to think.

I'm taking Prize A.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Round 2 has been voted as out with the most votes, and there was a tie for the 2nd most vote. I thought I seen about 4 votes for "1", which would have broken the tie.

Please confirm.

I think I may start a thread on gtp of the darnest things Miss Devious says! Lol good practice racing with ya Dev!

If you do that, then it might quickly become the thread with the most posts. LOL

I had fun turning laps with you tonight as well. You're Fast, just need to work on a few things, but make no mistake, you are FAST!

sharkie
If you do that, then it might quickly become the thread with the most posts. LOL

I had fun turning laps with you tonight as well. You're Fast, just need to work on a few things, but make no mistake, you are FAST!

Haha I just might!
And thank you.. but you still smoke the tires off my car lol. You know! I was running about 30 HP down!?!? I forgot to change oil lol -_-

I can't wait til I'm 100% confident with the wheel. Just can't wait til my full potential comes out!

Last edited:
Haha I just might!
And thank you.. but you still smoke the tires off my car lol. You know! I was running about 30 HP down!?!? I forgot to change oil lol -_-

I can't wait til I'm 100% confident with the wheel. Just can't wait til my full potential comes out!

My car hasn't been broken in yet, I was running the car as Showroom Stock - I didn't even change the oil yet. My Bobs are breaking-in my ride as I type this.

I'm taking Prize A.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Round 2 has been voted as out with the most votes, and there was a tie for the 2nd most vote. I thought I seen about 4 votes for "1", which would have broken the tie.

Please confirm.

You are correct about Round 2 getting the most votes, but I'm not sure what you mean about about 4 votes for "1" breaking the tie. :confused: According to my calculations, racefan's vote breaks the tie between Round 1 and Round 3.

In any case, I've updated Sunday's results post with yours and ice's prize selections. I've also noted racefan's tie-breaking vote and provided a full summary at the bottom regarding which rounds will be eliminated or partially eliminated.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion, but let me know if it doesn't.

Last edited:
Back