◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,806 comments
Did you take it?

No but I was delighted to get to see him live in action the following year when I went to the 1981 Dutch GP. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him racing proper though as he was punted off at turn 1.

holland81_zpsbebb2c24.jpg

I was about a 1/4 way around the circuit and all I could see was a huge cloud of dust rising into the air.

No but I was delighted to get to see him live in action the following year when I went to the 1981 Dutch GP. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him racing proper though as he was punted off at turn 1.

holland81_zpsbebb2c24.jpg

I was about a 1/4 way around the circuit and all I could see was a huge cloud of dust rising into the air.
Yeah that sucks. Go for a driver that got punted off. And he probably would've had quite the race.

So I stopped by the practice this evening, which was my first time participating in anything S.N.A.I.L organized, and it was a blast. I was really impressed with the quality of racing and look forward to running with you guys in the future.
thats what i fear.....im going to accidentally mess up the good quality of racing o.O

Just finished my reviews for the week.

We may need a league-wide reminder about how to reenter a track, leave space when 2 abreast, recognizing when 3 abreast just is not going to happen, and the whole point of making a concession... That was fugly.

Back