◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Putting a request in to you fine gentlemen and ladies! thank you for your consideration

@PhilManGT

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

D3 data done ! another great night of racing , @ZMalinowski eeks out a win for the night . 3 separate pole winners , Not sure this division will win many prizes , competition is too close for anyone to dominate a night !

Maybe one of these days I'll get one of those fancy data sheets put up here in the thread , but for now its all here

Last edited:
FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 13 July 2014

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have 7 incidents on file. Deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, July 18th, 2014.
Banners by dabneyd

I remember some of us voted aswell in the lobby should we have taken pics? I Voted 3
For the purposed of this week's D1 votes, the phrase "did not submit a vote" means that they weren't entered into the official score sheet. It's not that you guys didn't vote, it's just that they weren't recorded properly. Think of it like hanging chads in Flori-duh. :sly: (not that I would expect you to understand that reference since you don't live in 'Murica)

For the purposed of this week's D1 votes, the phrase "did not submit a vote" means that they weren't entered into the official score sheet. It's not that you guys didn't vote, it's just that they weren't recorded properly. Think of it like hanging chads in Flori-duh. :sly: (not that I would expect you to understand that reference since you don't live in 'Murica)

Oh my. Did I just read a "hanging chad" reference?

Hmm. I get flori-duh. A radio talk show up here in the D even has a segment called "Florida is messed up." But the chad thing is beyond me.

Edit: Probably because I was 18 last time that reference was used and really didn't give two chads about politics.

I prefer Flo-Rida

Hmm. I get flori-duh. A radio talk show up here in the D even has a segment called "Florida is messed up." But the chad thing is beyond me.

Edit: Probably because I was 18 last time that reference was used and really didn't give two chads about politics.

Is that on 104.3? lol I know I have heard that somewhere on a radio station??

Just trying to get a fast lap down. Not sure how hard this car needs to be pushed. What's a good lap? I'm doing 48/49s but probably over driving this car like crazy.

Well, a couple of us in D2 hit 47s in qual and I think Gouletsky nabbed a 47 in the race Sunday night. Mid 48s are fairly comfortable to consistently lay down. If you hit that right hander at the top of the hill perfect, or near perfect, you can go flat out through there and down to the hairpin. I have only hit near perfect a couple of times.

Wait, what? Me giving you pointers? Something is assbackwards here.

Just trying to get a fast lap down. Not sure how hard this car needs to be pushed. What's a good lap? I'm doing 48/49s but probably over driving this car like crazy.

I did low 1:49's during Sunday's race in D4. Actually I find it to be a gentle beast.

EDIT: For me it was flat out through last right hander to the hairpin. Flat out on the left hander that follows and a hint of a lift off to steady the car for the esses. I think higher divisions can take that without lifting.

I'll keep in trying. Doing mid 48s now but definitely overdriving this thing. Wild ride! At least I don't have to contend with crazy turbo lag.

I'll keep in trying. Doing mid 48s now but definitely overdriving this thing. Wild ride! At least I don't have to contend with crazy turbo lag.

Still on, Joe? I can log on in a few, not sure how much I can help YOU, but I could use pointers, or just watch you a bit. I was DFL in D4 Sunday.

Back