◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,829 comments

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on October 5, 2014

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. LLOYDZ_ELITE69 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 96 (126.25 for Prize A)
  2. martin20az -------- did not submit a vote
  3. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. PTslopoke --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Xrad-11 ----------- did not submit a vote
  6. Hydromatos22 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Proper_t11 -------- did not submit a vote
  8. Nic-KL ------------ did not submit a vote
  9. ConnorWolf -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. gtr3123 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. msgt-sd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  12. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  13. XR_RACER_11 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 2
  1. GTP_Falango ------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 84 (107.40 for Prize B)
  2. kross_24 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. sprintr64 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. TheNoseKnows__ ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Ace_a_Spadez ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. nmcp1 ------------- did not submit a vote

Division 3
  1. FloptaStr8 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 87 (66.74 for prize purposes only)
  2. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. zii1993 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. CAPECOD104 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. GTP_Patrick1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 4
  1. GTP_Vertigo ------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 85 (82.28 for prize purposes only)
  2. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Volcoman3 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. chevron ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. spyagent1439 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. whatbadgerseat ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. chatva ------------ did not submit a vote
  10. JJLopez_427 ------- did not submit a vote

Division 5
  1. euclid58 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 88 (77.15 for prize purposes only)
  2. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. GTP_RACECAR ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. John-Rambo_4g ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Vinnybear-O1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 6
  1. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 84 (92.05 for Prize C)
  2. DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. goofytyler1995 ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. TomMang_68 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. pkenuelo ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. singlepaddy ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. nobbymcnobberson -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Nail-27 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. H220965 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. HandlebarMustash -- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 7
  1. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 87 (81.04 for prize purposes only)
  2. TBongX ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. aeroliteflight ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. McTrucker000 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. brendan7_ --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. D1_driver_83 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 8
  1. MCA_UNITED2008 ---- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 92 (70.58 for prize purposes only)
  2. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. vsfit ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. EBishiop ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. QEDXY ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Ch11chcftzp ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. dcschwinn --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Isuzu Bellet 1600 GT-R '69 (Sport Hard tires) at Autumn Ring (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @LLOYDZELITE69 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) LM Race Car '09 (Race Medium tires) at Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Falango gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @joe_diben so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history or other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated,so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more importantis that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, no car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

Last edited:
FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 5 October 2014

Currently tracking 50 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the Stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

:@: SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to The Incident Review Scoring.

The IR Submission Form is now closed.

Last edited:
So I have an extra copy of Initial D's 1st, 2nd/3rd & 4th stage on DVD. Anybody interested? I'd honestly give all three packs away for free to the right person...

FmeorCJ.png

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the Stewards. This may, obviously, change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

The target deadline for the Steward Reviews, this week, is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern. The Steward Summary will be posted as soon as possible, following completion of reviews.

I am almost glad I didn't race last night.

I've been using iPad to enter score I guess I'm doing it wrong when u have some free time pm me ansn we can go from there thanks

We'll have to get together later this week. As you can see above, I'll probably be pretty busy with steward stuff. Do you have a headset and mic so we can talk over PSN?

@Dr_Strange

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below. Now if you've actually read this, post a :dunce: in this thread.

6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:
Ok...looks like I've read everything, done the test and submitted my time trial numbers. Hopefully you have time for a slow driver. A big league like this is pretty intimidating so I'll try to stay out of everyone's way until I find my place.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I wonder what @GumballCGT's plans are? Perhaps Le Mans in the next couple of years? Maybe in Nissan's LMP1?

Let's hope I can get the ride to be on the route to LMP1! I will be doing everything I can to get there. LMP1 is my ultimate goal in sight at the moment. Awaiting details soon as it sounds like it will be some sort of shootout for the seat. Hopefully I will be able to chat about how it will all go down once I find out. Will be sure to let you all know ;)

Thanks all of you I feel good in my quarter of century in a positive way most as possible. I am not on in my division since cupples week, the internet I had was not on top, the company was cutting my bandwidt for some new consumers and I knew it so I told to stop robbing people and its look like a move forward they getting new equipment after getting profit but anyway I want my best ping and its the only company to give me 15-30 ms ping so till Friday I am choosing between 2 company's. Have a nice week guys and joy life!!!!!!!!!:gtpflag::cheers:

Last edited:
raise you 2 $hells.
Thanks for bidding, but please see the bidding etiquette section of the auction for future reference. 👍

Just as an example, if I reply to your post with "I raise you another 5 $hells", we'll need to search through old posts to figure out what the current bid is. Also, by stating clearly what you're bidding on, it eliminates any confusion and also raised awareness on the auction. :)

S.N.A.I.L. Color and Number Chart

I finally was able to get some time to clean up the color and number chart and update divisions. If you notice any errors, please let me know. There are many new and some old SNAILs who do not have an entry on the chart. Those people are listed below. In addition, if you now have a different color / number than is listed, please update the form by submitting a new one.

Color/Number Chart

The following are missing from the list:

D1- @A_K_AJay7, @Bryds, @dgriffin28, @Digzeh, @gtr3123, @juicybeans916, @Kgffy, @Matt Sierras, @Nicktune, @Tyler Utley, @XR_RACER_11

D2- @xACE58x

D3- @gotdirt410sp, @rockstar95, @Turbo91stdcivic, @Zspark23

D4- @RedLine73, @whatbadgerseat

D5- @IceManFan_7, @jimeez, @Madstar116, @MareckX, @Scott G

D6- @dexatron, @DMacs13, @Jayc2k, @pkenuelo

D7- @Br1mann, @brendan7_, @D1_Driver_83, @Fieldy01, @PlatinumRolex, @RustyGunzz

D8- @chickensmasher, @flesxruoyxllik, @Glowplug007, @MCA_UNITED08, @Wackeyflang

What division will get everyone on the chart first?

Number missing per division
D1- 11
D2- 1
D3- 4
D4- 2
D5- 5
D6- 4
D7- 6
D8- 5

Chrome blue body color , red rims, number 28

FmeorCJ.png

Holy Macro!!! Too much competition?? What is going on? 2 weeks ago, we had crazy high record, then 1 week ago, we had a very few and then this week, it sky rockets. I would guess next week, it will be low number of incidents and then the following week high number....lol

Was there an influx of new drivers this week?
Did you know that a brand new snailer is the less prone to cause a race complaint type of incident because he's new, he just got "brainwashed" with ORL, racecraft and sportsmanship and he doesn't wanna screw it on his first event?

Did you know that a brand new snailer is the less prone to cause a race complaint type of incident because he's new, he just got "brainwashed" with ORL, racecraft and sportsmanship and he doesn't wanna screw it on his first event?
That was exactly how I felt my first night, I was terrified of getting an IR filed against me! The second night was exponentially less stressful :lol:

Holy Macro!!! Too much competition?? What is going on? 2 weeks ago, we had crazy high record, then 1 week ago, we had a very few and then this week, it sky rockets. I would guess next week, it will be low number of incidents and then the following week high number....lol
Most likely due to management stressing that we were obligated to file when we, as drivers, see something that violates our rules and regs. IMHO.

Back