◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,805 comments
It's SNAIL's 3 yr anniversary and we were in need of a new video promo to show off this wonderful racing league and in honor of our members hard work both on and off the track I present to you a brand new SNAIL Spec Racing League video promo.

Goosebumps!! Simply an amazing job! :bowdown:

Btw, check out the OP.. :D

Knowing how much time you spent on that video, I'll be sending you a boatload of $hells (just as soon as @nmcp1 sends me his ButtKicker haul ;))

That little strip of green paint after the rumble strip on the right side going into the first Spoon curve of Suzuka... Way more slippery than I ever thought. Caught me out three times, twice in Race 1 but the second time I was able to save it. Other two were instant pirouettes. Killed my second race.

Division 6 scores and votes under the blankets!

Man what a wicked fun night. We started off a little hinky and had some network funkiness (might have been me) but the night ended with huge smiles on everyone's faces. 9 of 12 found the podium and no one ran away with the night. The points were very close across the board. We can't thank those that put in so much time to make sure the divisions are as level as possible. Thanks D6 for yet another sweaty night of racing! Nice job everyone!

D2 scores in, however, I failed to put in pole times...sorry. I'll get it all right next time. 2 blanks in 2 weeks, I'll remember total time and pole times...sorry.

I'll put em in tomorrow when I do Data, don't worry!

That little strip of green paint after the rumble strip on the right side going into the first Spoon curve of Suzuka... Way more slippery than I ever thought. Caught me out three times, twice in Race 1 but the second time I was able to save it. Other two were instant pirouettes. Killed my second race.

I was saying it to everyone in the room, I hate that strip of astroturf too! I try to get over as far right as I can to enter Spoon, and if I touch it, the car is gone, lol. Spoon is one of the toughest curves I've come across in the game. Double apex, second half is slower, and just falls away as you get on the throttle. It's a tough one!

Goosebumps!! Simply an amazing job! :bowdown:

Btw, check out the OP.. :D

Knowing how much time you spent on that video, I'll be sending you a boatload of $hells (just as soon as @nmcp1 sends me his ButtKicker haul ;))

I can't even begin to express how cool that is without the use of profanity. What an awesome gift for our third birthday! @brntguy ... Just awesome!

Division 7 Race Report
Great job everyone. Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you everyone for helping to keep SNAIL a clean, competitve racing league. Thank you to all stewards, Race Recorders/uploaders, data recorders/uploaders. Went really good tonight.

Long live Snail :cheers: 👍 :)
Division 6 scores and votes under the blankets!

Man what a wicked fun night. We started off a little hinky and had some network funkiness (might have been me) but the night ended with huge smiles on everyone's faces. 9 of 12 found the podium and no one ran away with the night. The points were very close across the board. We can't thank those that put in so much time to make sure the divisions are as level as possible. Thanks D6 for yet another sweaty night of racing! Nice job everyone!
D8 Replays Uploaded in D8 Folder under 2014 Tab!!

Real good week in D8.. Its been rough but we ran the CLEANEST 40 laps in the Cafe mocha car.. 👍 I enjoyed it really!! Thanks to @Lessen for some 8 am tips to get that first P1.. :banghead: Good week!! STAY CLASSY D8!!! :cheers:
I had a great time tonight! Good group of guys in D8 all well matched seemed like any one of us could've taken the checkered on any of tonight's races. 👍
Sounds like some good, close racing tonight! 👍

However, if you don't feel the same way, here's a friendly reminder:

It is strictly prohibited to discuss racing incidents on this thread. Doing so will be considered both inflammatory and inappropriate, and either could get you banned. If you believe that a driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of any SNAIL OLR violation, file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific on Monday night. Follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed. If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back