◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,966 comments
Yeah, sorry about that zerO, I realized afterwards what I had done. tisk tisk. Shame on me.
That said
Come one and all and smash one another, its Monday Mayhem!!!! No hat cakes, but feel free to bring one, and we will smash it!!!!
In the d2 lounge, for today only...

So there's now nothing going on? I can't find anyone in any of the rooms. That's a bit disappointing.

Meh, maybe I'll start a shuffle room. You in Tez?

Well nevermind. Guess I'm not doing anything tonight either.

Cat and Mouse is fun, people! Why doesn't anyone show up?

Something for everyone to keep in mind tomorrow night:

There is no open event scheduled for Tuesdays.

For the next four weeks, there is a closed series running on Tuesdays. I'm sorry. We will be running in the D2 lounge. If you want in on this, I will run it again, probably starting in mid-August, after a two week or so downtime.

If anyone wants to run the parity series on Tuesdays (possibly in the D3 lounge) let me know. I'll try to keep the thread updated for you, and give you access to the spreadsheet.

Last night, I raced one full race. For the Z4s, I had completely forgotten that we had a race, so I joined right as we started the Elise race. 30 Seconds before we started, someone said "Hey Glock, that's the wrong car.". I bought the Elise 111r and 400 miles on it and didn't even know it was the wrong one.

At la Sarthe, the first race I was first on the entire first lap and half of the 2nd lap, (MillerHD, I don't know if you filed a protest on me, but I know I pushed you inside the corner and gave you a penalty, and I'm sorry about that, it was definitely not on purpose.)then I dropped to 4th and was there until the end of the race until the LAST turn before the finish line, where I came out of the turn 5mph faster than the car in front of me, and I could have easily gotten around him, but I tried too hard and spun into the sand. So, of, course, my pedal got stuck and I had to unplug it and plug it back in. That wasted 35 seconds! The first group of cars were far enough behind, I could have still finished fourth by quite a way. ANYWAY, I ended up finishing 9th when I practically had 3rd place, so that didn't make me happy.

The second le Sarthe race, I remember I did great for a while, then I really have know idea what happened, but I know I got mad enough to leave the race and the lobby, so I don't have the replay.

So, I guess you could say it wasn't a great night for me. :mad: :mad: :mad: Also, I think Miller was the only person I really messed up, but if I hit anyone else, I apologize.

Sorry for being so lengthy...
not a problem iwasn't having the greatest night myself. sure i got a penalty but as in nascar rubbin is racin, if i felt you did it on purpose then i would have filed.

Is the M3 GTR Race Car Challenge still going on? I've been re-loading my UCD constantly for 2 days looking for that car and I think I bought every NSX I didn't have, but I still haven't found that M3, so if I don't need it anymore, I'll just stop looking for it. :) If so, I would love to get in on it, if I am allowed join in the middle.

im interested in league
PSN-eagle123vick

Hey eagle123vick,

Glad you're interested in racing with S.N.A.I.L. 👍

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

I'll add you to the drivers list. Please run the Time Trial Combination in this post and pm your time to me before Saturday July 14th 6:00 P.M. EDT. The time you send will help us determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

If you can't race on a Sunday, please give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it helps the Sunday Race Directors out.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices here. To avoid duplication of choices, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Is the M3 GTR Race Car Challenge still going on? I've been re-loading my UCD constantly for 2 days looking for that car and I think I bought every NSX I didn't have, but I still haven't found that M3, so if I don't need it anymore, I'll just stop looking for it. :) If so, I would love to get in on it, if I am allowed join in the middle.

Hey Glock,

The m3 series has ended, but beals started up a Lotus Elise 111R Race Modified enduro series.

It'd be great to have you race with us, just post in the thread and beal will take care of the rest :)

Last edited:

The M3 is over but the series has started a new season using the 111R RM from the new car dealership. Check out the S.P.E.C. Saturday night premier racing thread for more details. I'm sure there is room for you to start in the middle. I've only run once due to real life racing, but it's really good racing.

Ninja'd by Cheeb.

Great! I've already broken that car in since I bought the wrong friggin' one for yesterday! lol I'll join then!

Here's some pics from D1 from July 8th:
GrandValleySpeedway-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_2-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_5-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_6-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_8-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_9-1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_10-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_4.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_5.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_7.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_8.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_9.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_10.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_11.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_13.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_14.jpg

WOW!!!! Did I do a big OOPPSS!!!!:ouch:

I was deleting some photos in my Photobucket album and I deleted almost every photo in my album thus causing almost all the photos that I posted to disappear.:dunce::dunce: :banghead:

I am an f ' in dumb ass! I am so very sorry everyone. All that time and work down the drain! I feel terrible!!!:guilty:

dylansan
The pictures still show up on my screen. I might be able to salvage them somehow.

The pics I just posted are still in my album. It's all the previous pics I posted.

Oh, I misunderstood. That really stinks.

Fortunately, since they were posted a while ago, most people who wanted to see them already did. They just can't go back to look at them.

You don't still have the files on your PS3 or USB?

dylansan
Oh, I misunderstood. That really stinks.

Fortunately, since they were posted a while ago, most people who wanted to see them already did. They just can't go back to look at them.

You don't still have the files on your PS3 or USB?

No! But from now on I will back them up on a flash drive . I feel bad because now the new racers that join can't go back to look. 😔

Oy! That really bites! Don't feel sorry though, tcrash! We're just glad you posted them all in the first place! If there's a silver lining, it's that this mistake was made now and not months or perhaps years down the line where even more photos could have been lost! I guess there's no way to "undo" a delete in photobucket?

btw, your latest D1 pics are epic as always! 👍

Getting Sick and Tired of the Cry Baby ****. Count me out.

Wow, I got ninja'd. Not by the responses to this post, but I made a post in the stewards forum, and then sent a PM to JB, and then come to this thread to find that JB has emoragequit.

The funniest part his is signature:

Quite Starfire league because they were too good,
Quite Turtle because they were unorganized,
Quite Snail because of the cry babies.

I guess he didn't quit fit in around SNAIL so he had to quite. Oh, I'm so witty.

Seriously though, seems he wants to storm off because he spun me twice this past week and I called him on it. Honestly though, no hard feelings, I just thought I was doing really well save the three times someone else spun me (the third incident came from a technical issue and not overly aggressive driving).

Oh well. Tragic, I'm sure.

Getting Sick and Tired of the Cry Baby ****. Count me out.

Looked at his Sig lol.

"Quite Starfire league because they were too good,
Quite Turtle because they were unorganized,
Quite Snail because of the cry babies."

So he was looking for a BAD, organized, cry free league? :lol:

Back