◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,844 comments
Congrats @Dragonwhisky !

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-the-week-thread.280057/page-55#post-10476350

200_s.gif

Congrats @Dragonwhisky. Well deserved! You do a lot to keep this community strong and a fun place to be. 👍👍

Also, @CoachMK21, I think you might have a wrong race number in your gap stats for your data post. You have the same race as both the highest and lowest gap from first to last :P

Clearly. I had that section all messed up. Thanks.

Dra-gon Whi-sky!! Dra-gon Whi-sky!! woot! woot! You da man, yo!
Seriously, congratulations. Certainly well deserved. If I had to make a list of things you do for SNAIL, I would instead make a list of things you don't do, as it would be very much shorter. You are appreciated! How do you spell wisdom, common sense, nurturing, and selfless service above and beyond? I'll give y'all a hint. Starts with a D and ends with a Y...and really likes bacon!

I'm never surprised by what I see in Rochester, but this just about did it. I had my GoPro recording while on my way to work today and here is a brief clip. @TomMang_68 was this you on Chili Ave?

Hahaha, I saw a guy on a bicycle bringing empties back yesterday and though the same thing....way too cold for that type of venture. Delivery is like 5 bucks

Hey Dee Duub....was thinking about you during wondering what was for lunch in Jamestown TN...in between ice storms....and there it was on the counter in front of me. It was....DRAGONWHISKEY INTERVENTION.....When I brought it back to the car laughing, my wife asked....where is the HOT AND READY pizza and why are you laughing. I replied...."you really had to be there..."

Happy Bacon Sir.....Sierra Hotel.
image.jpg

It's also the day before Sunday, the 52nd of the year and the final 24 hours of the week to enjoy bacon. What is your point? I've realized that some folks tend to enjoy some impromptu casual racing and I thought this would be a fun and different format of doing such.
I'll run some laps tonight in the FGT with you

Anybody care to do some Formula racing sometime today? F1 tracks. Fuji, Spa, Nurb, Suzuka, Indy, Monaco...
F1 is my favorite series to watch however I don't think I ever raced them in GT6. I do own f1 2012 that I loved playing but that got pushed aside after I bought my DFGT wheel. It doesn't have a steering radius adjustment and won't perform well in some of those hairpin turns. I would have to use a controller and auto transmission which would put me a even a bigger disadvantage against the likes of you;) I have the credits and been meaning to try FGT so maybe I'll do some testing and see if I can find you later today.

I'll run some laps tonight in the FGT with you
I would love to but I'm working tonight. What I really love to do is run an FGT stock with power set to 50%. Can still reach 200mph easily, spends most of it's time above 100mph, and is generally easier to get a handle on. I also have one set to 2014 F1 weight/power regulations.

The car is a handful and certainly takes some getting used to, but not as severe as those fan cars. Limiting power is probably a good idea to keep them a bit more manageable for us non-aliens. :)

The car is a handful and certainly takes some getting used to, but not as severe as those fan cars. Limiting power is probably a good idea to keep them a bit more manageable for us non-aliens. :)
And like I said, it still gives a great sensation of speed at 50% power. That's just under 500HP I believe. If you're still awake at 1am tonight I might race albeit a little drunk. Ugh... I have to be back at work tomorrow at 10am...:banghead:

Latest Posts

Back