April 12th, 2015 lineup
banners by @Falango

20150412r1-jpg.347293

photo by @DesertPenguin09

20150412r2-jpg.347326

photo by @Wolfsatz

20150412r3-jpg.347295

photo by @TomMang_68

The goal is new driver placement tomorrow night. I had a fundraiser dinner tonight where I was doing the cooking of the chicken. Meat over fire is always good. I have to take my 8th graders to a basketball tournament tomorrow in Oakland and will be gone most of the day. If placement doesn't get done tomorrow night, I will get on it first thing Sunday morning. All times I mention are Pacific time.

Those times are still a few hours away, @Thomas 633 - it is 5:30 am EST (GMT -5), Pacific is GMT -8. Depending on the number of drivers added, it may take a few minutes for JLBowler to finish while eating something with bacon.

sorry :P
American times sorta confuse me, and I gotta go get a base RX-7 before the event (I have a Spirit Type R but not a base RX-7)

Make sure it is the correct model, name, year, etc. with the RX-7 and Miata, there are a few options...

Just ran my first laps in the Ferrari. Seems like a good combo to me. The car is stable even when pitched hard which this layout likes for a car this fast. I know it never touches 6th gear but the gearing is appropriate for the turns in this track as well. I guess I'm just a yay rather than a ney on this one.

I mentioned it earlier in the week but here are the tack boundary notes for the tracks in use tonight. Not knowing where the boundary is isn't an excuse for not staying inside them.

Track Boundaries

This post will serve as a supplement to section 15 of the OLR which will be updated and simplified, but not have it's meaning changed, in the near future. Until such time that section 15 is fully updated, this post will serve as the track boundary rules.

The white line at the track edge is the track boundary unless there is a red/white striped rumble strip present or the section of track is listed here as an exception to this rule.

Exceptions by track:

Cape Ring (inside) - The broken white lines at pit entry and pit exit are to be treated the same as a solid white line and is the edge of the track. Any solid white lines that extend into the racing surface and are used to mark the course at points on the track where another configuration would join the track are to be ignored.

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit - No exceptions.

Tsukuba Circuit - No exceptions. Note: on exit of the final turn there is a double rumble strip. The full width of these strips is considered to be track. The paved area outside of them and the paved area after the outside strip ends is not considered track.

I will be adding tracks to this list as we use them on Sunday night and as I have time to go through them.

The current Combo Time Trials have been updated.

TT1-2015-04-12.PNG

TT2-2015-04-12.PNG

TT3-2015-04-12.PNG

Click the banner at the top to see all recorded Time Trial rankings. Tabs for each are at the bottom.

Do you care if the SNAIL TT Leaderboards are kept current?
Do you have a computer and can work with google spreadsheets?
Are you willing to spend 15-30 minutes, 2-3 days a week, updating the Time Trial Leaderboard spreadsheets?

If you answered yes to all the above questions please send me, @Dragonwhisky , a PM, and let me know you're interested, and we'll get you set up to help out. There are $hells on offer for completing what you see above.

Last edited:
@RobbiefromBC looks like Game 1 and 2 will be here. Can't. Wait!!

Went to the game last night wearing my Flames jersey, expected a lot of chirping from the fans as I also had a "Tank 4 McDavid" poster with the Oilers logo on it... Rogers arena isn't a very friendly place to be, but the game was sweet. The whole atmosphere of winning in overtime was enough to get me off my feet and cheer for the 'Nucks. It was also nice to get in on the 'Gino' chant they had going on... Hope I can pick up some playoff tickets before Calgary heads off to round two ;)

Went to the game last night wearing my Flames jersey, expected a lot of chirping from the fans as I also had a "Tank 4 McDavid" poster with the Oilers logo on it... Rogers arena isn't a very friendly place to be, but the game was sweet. The whole atmosphere of winning in overtime was enough to get me off my feet and cheer for the 'Nucks. It was also nice to get in on the 'Gino' chant they had going on... Hope I can pick up some playoff tickets before Calgary heads off to round two ;)

McDavid to Philly! 6% is still something!!

that feeling when you go HOLY 🤬 D6!!!!!!:bowdown:
I really expected to be D8 so thanks and all.
I will be in the community lobby at 11pm (gotta go buy that RX-7 NOW Dad, ok?

You may want to get a few laps in before rooms start up, because it is a bit of a difficult car to deal with on corner exit the first time out. We ran that combo last week too, so that already puts you at a bit of a handicap. Enjoy the races tonight!

Latest Posts

Back