◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
...must...resist....

And now for something completely different:

From 87 to 92, champions every year. That's domination!

Current F1 driver's dad Carlos Sainz, for those who don't know why Carlitos is a Jr., drove one:

And for those that like the sound, I've used part of this video to make my phone ring tone. Always guaranteed to scare people:

From 87 to 92, champions every year. That's domination!

Current F1 driver's dad Carlos Sainz, for those who don't know why Carlitos is a Jr., drove one:

And for those that like the sound, I've used part of this video to make my phone ring tone. Always guaranteed to scare people:

is this your pick? where we racing it?

BTW.. my favorite Lancia is the Stratos Rally Car!

Have a great long weekend everyone. If you need me to do something between now and Sunday night, you'll be best served to ask someone else. I'll be at Watkins Glen and will not be checking the thread often.

Before getting into the trailer
11181197_10100579470089521_1921309492389474383_n.jpg

All set with tech!
11262462_414405672065004_2965918666814930084_n.jpg

Someone's ChumpCar budget is considerably larger than ours. That's our red trailer on the left.
11351281_414395535399351_7208059647265290833_n.jpg

Once again people are a bit rougher than usual on Thursday. But to be fair, I know most of the drivers are good drivers and it was on the two new combos. And they required a lot of learning. Steep learning curve when your first experience with the car is racing side by side against 10-15 other drivers. Hard to gauge everyone's experience and ability accordingly and quickly and not cause a collision. Things happened. Bad things. But it's okay. Keep practicing. We have an extra week this time.

Prize C - Circuit de la Sarthe 2013
IMPORTANT UPDATE: I know there was a bit of discussion on lap count for this combo yesterday. There will be 3 laps for this combo. Qualifying will need to be reduced to 5 minutes to compensate for the slightly longer races. However, the shorter qualifying won't matter since there's only time for one flying lap either way.

Hi SNAILssss. Just been with my brother all week end even on race night and he totally enjoyed watching the race. And he has been following SNAIL for a while but mentioned something to me that i found very interesting. I will let you all know before what the ''Enigmatic1'' HAS IN MIND lol. But to make it a succes i will need your help. All i need from you guys a pic/image of your driver in your chosen colour. a head shot and a full bodied shot. these pictures can be taken in ''travel mode' and any location.

After this reply to this message and add your picture so i can download it for what i have in mind.
NOTE: if you practice with me regularly during my mid week jams on thursdays /wednesdays or pre race night jams on saturdays then please endeavour you to do this for a better experience lol. please please i urge you to do this favour for me.
On that bomb shell, to give you a guide as to what i am asking refer to the images below

View attachment 369174
1. MAIN IMAGE REEQUIRED.
settings as follows-
:aspect 3:2
:F-number:45
:composition : vertical

View attachment 369175
2. OPTIONAL#1

settings as follows-
:aspect 1:1
:composition :horizontal
:zoom as required

View attachment 369176
settings as follows-
:aspect 1:1
:composition :horizontal
:zoom as required and wait for avatar to turn head as you shoot from his right shoulder

I would appreciate having all 3 images but for those SNAILs who think this is too much work and can not be bothered or think those of us that do these things have too much time on our hands ,no worries i understand, just a random snail trying to leave his mark .on snail trail no matter how insignificant it may look to the Giant Tortoise(turtle) lol.

I will have a short trailer soon so jump on the ORANGE WAGON and lets go lol.

P.S. IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. LOAD UP GT6 GO TO ''PHOTO TRAVEL' , PICK A LOCATION FOLLOW SETTINGS AND SEND ME YOUR RACING SUITS AND HELMETS....

haha ps i got dibs on sinna outfit lol

It's not too late for me to get in on this, is it?

driver1.jpg

driver2.jpg

driver3.jpg

Ahh @TomMang_68 , thank you for sharing this video, but during that period of Rally World Championships I personally loved the Audi S1, amazing car with also an awesome sound and speed (Walter Röhrl said: with this car you can do everything, except driving straight ahead ;) )

cheers :cheers:

PS: @Wolfsatz "Vorsprung durch Technik" ;)👍:cheers:

Last edited:
Ok guys these are the different ideas i ended up with. but before i go on i need some feed back. so out of the images pm me or tag me in a reply to let me know which ones work and which ones don't. i could keep it all random for the videos , heheh but then again i am thinking of keeping it all uniform and standard. so yeah thanks for your imputs
wolfasatz final.jpg
dessertpenguin.jpg tommang final.jpg userid final.jpg FINAL FLIP.jpg
@Wolfsatz @TomMang_68 @DesertPenguin09 @FlipJ @USERID_77a23

Attachments

• dessertpenguin.jpg
    dessertpenguin.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 21
Ok guys these are the different ideas i ended up with. but before i go on i need some feed back. so out of the images pm me or tag me in a reply to let me know which ones work and which ones don't. i could keep it all random for the videos , heheh but then again i am thinking of keeping it all uniform and standard. so yeah thanks for your imputs View attachment 370808 View attachment 370803 View attachment 370804 View attachment 370805 View attachment 370806
@Wolfsatz @TomMang_68 @DesertPenguin09 @FlipJ @USERID_77a23
AMAZING stuff @Engmatic1 , at one time I was wondering what you'll design, awesome, gogogo, lol
images

cheers from Vienna :cheers:

I like this idea even better @Engmatic1, but I think the text is still hard to read. I'd stick with a lighter color text over that background. The gradient to give it that chrome look makes it hard on the eyes. You could stick with the gradient though as well, but make the bottom color nothing darker than mid grey. It works ok with Desert and FlipJ in your example, but Tom and User are too dark.

Hmmm. I kinda see what you mean ....

I like this idea even better @Engmatic1, but I think the text is still hard to read. I'd stick with a lighter color text over that background. The gradient to give it that chrome look makes it hard on the eyes. You could stick with the gradient though as well, but make the bottom color nothing darker than mid grey. It works ok with Desert and FlipJ in your example, but Tom and User are too dark.

.... will remember that now. Thanks for the directional and positive critism

critic.jpg

Back