◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
When I try to join division three I get an error with the lobby server (268). Anyone else having problems?

When I try to join division three I get an error with the lobby server (268). Anyone else having problems?

I get that when I have had the PS3 online too long... Back out of GT5, shut down PS3 and it should go away after a restart...

ExoSphere64
I get that when I have had the PS3 online too long... Back out of GT5, shut down PS3 and it should go away after a restart...

worked like a charm, thanks! I hadn't considered my system has been on all day downloading stuff. I'll remember this 👍

FYI...

"SNAIL_Division4 is the host of this private room, and has not yet set the initial settings, so entry to this room is not possible. Only the host can set the initial settings for private rooms."

still said the same thing for me. snail d4 needs to be set up correctly please.

Sorry, working on it now.

The D4 lounge is all set up and good to go. Handlebar is the host (and director) and here is already in there. Please feel free to jump in if you are assign to D4.

EDIT: You bet and sorry for the delay! :ouch:

Hi my ps3 crashed before I could read the message from snail division2 in the friend request so would anyone be able to tell me what time racing starts and if I need to add anyone etc?

kcheeb
Actually no, it's all in this post, from the welcome message :)

I will participate on the 29th sorry I couldn't come tonight I had to work extra hours at work. But I clicked every link on the big messege of info and still couldn't find a schedule of tracks or car to drive. I feel stupid haha but yeah ill be ready for next Sunday night

Well this wasn't a very good start for me. I didn't expect to win, but when running mid pack it seems like bumper cars and people try to make passes in the worst spots. Glad whoever tried the dive bomb on motegi ghosted before they hit me because that was plain stupid. I just turned the ps3 off outta frustration.

Great racing in D3 tonight guys. Definitely needs to be a lot cleaner, but great racing nonetheless.

Last edited:
Great racing in d3 Jazz I think it there was some taps and bumps cause few d2 got bumped to d3 so the playing frield didn't mesh well still had fun

Great racing in D2 tonight. I made a few stupid mistakes that cost me some hard fought positions but was still a lot of fun hunting the pack down.

Good racing in D1 tonight it was very competitive!! I know in the lambo races i kept locking the darn brakes up causing a four wheel slide. But at least i got a pole and 1 win which is not easy with this tough competition.

Back