◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,807 comments
Excellent technique! :lol:

RzFZRk1Rqa2Du4FWwdfR_m9.gif

Do you guys typically use the edges of your foot or literally heel & toe? Just curious because I've seen video of pros using the edges if their feet, but that's now how I taught myself. Maybe I taught myself wrong?
I use the edge and so do other people that I've had conversations with. Using your entire heel would be going out of your way...no initial D nonsense :lol:

To "Killer31124" of Division 6 Fame:
I am not able/capable of finding you to start a Private Conversation with you.
(someone will quickly provide the link or directions - amplifying my stupidity even further)

........ but, Hey - I'm part of the wooden pencil with eraser generation and some of us "just don't get it" most of the time.

Thanks to anyone who can help this drooling old man in finding a means to contact Mr. Killer31124.

(someone will quickly provide the link or directions - amplifying my stupidity even further)

........ but, Hey - I'm part of the wooden pencil with eraser generation and some of us "just don't get it" most of the time.

Thanks to anyone who can help this drooling old man in finding a means to contact Mr. Killer31124.
Are you on a smart phone or a computer?

Are you on a smart phone or a computer?

Desktop, at the moment. At times I check the thread by phone.

I used the Search function at the top of the thread page (universal to all pages GTPlanet)
No listing was found by the Killer31124 or his GT Planet ID

Desktop, at the moment. At times I check the thread by phone.

I used the Search function at the top of the thread page (universal to all pages GTPlanet)
No listing was found by the Killer31124 or his GT Planet ID
It was probably pointless of me to ask that considering the site is pretty much the same be it on a desktop or phone but if you were to click/press/whatever on the username next to the avatar of whoever posts in the thread it will give you the option to do so.

...or you could simply quote him like I'm quoting you right now if you we're to create a message in your inbox... @TEX36

It was probably pointless of me to ask that considering the site is pretty much the same be it on a desktop or phone but if you were to click/press/whatever on the username next to the avatar of whoever posts in the thread it will give you the option to do so.

...or you could simply quote him like I'm quoting you right now if you we're to create a message in your inbox... @TEX36

Thank you, kind Sir. I will make that attempt. Appreciate your time, sincerely

Click on "Inbox" in the footer menu. There you will find a green button for 'Start a New Conversation'.

I just saw what you said about not being able to find his GTP id, sorry I can't be of any further assistance man.
That's okay ....... I tried sending a PM to "Killer31124" but it wouldn't go through.
I'll keep trying.
Thanks

I had to edit it for it to show up.

Check the driver's list, he goes by another name on GT Planet
I checked the DList and tried both IDs ........ neither of them worked.

I checked the DList and tried both IDs ........ neither of them worked.
Yes, I found that ....... and the PM would not go through. Then I decided to ask for help.
Appreciate your time and efforts

Don't use the @ symbol for PM's

Understand - and No, I didn't use the @ symbol in the PM address.

Well, folks, this Topic of Conversation has undoubtedly run its course.
So better Stop the Traffic on this avenue - someone will shout from a neighboring window and cause even further consternation.
Thanks, Guys, for your help.

Success!!!
Dragonwhisky provided the link.
Hmmm, and I thought I had tried all the approaches.
I'll go back out and mend fences - that doesn't take such High Tech understanding.

Last edited:
I am going to open a room in the snail spec series club room at 7pm central tonight to test out the Honda S2000 '99. Dealership specs is 428PP/246HP. After oil change, it goes too 435PP/255HP. Tires for the car will be SH tires according to dealership PP. It will be tested out at Trial Mountain Reverse.

The next choice would be the High End Performance G37. Dealership specs 531PP/480 HP. After oil change it goes too 565PP/571HP, tires to be SS according to dealership PP. Track will be Tokyo R246 Reverse.

The Honda S2000 '99 costs 33,800 credits.
The High End Performance G37 costs 200,000 credits.

Two very different sides of the FR spectrum, very cool.

One question though. For the sake of photos and cool numbers, why not use the premium S2000 from 2006? They're all basically the same.

Two very different sides of the FR spectrum, very cool.

One question though. For the sake of photos and cool numbers, why not use the premium S2000 from 2006? They're all basically the same.
Whatever champ chooses will be great, but standard and premium s2000 are nothing alike on track.

I am. It's called having an open discussion. I can't race anyway since I'm on suspension. The S2000 is a great car, I was just curious why, when there is a premium version and so many clones, someone would choose a standard version. But that's just how I would think. Everyone is different. I like knowing the how behind the why. Sorry if that makes me wrong or bad. If you don't want to discuss the cars that will be tested then move along and have a nice day. I will too.

:cheers: :gtpflag:

Back