◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,809 comments
Prize Update

The deadline to make a prize C selection has been reached.

All drivers who raced this past Sunday night get one vote to freeze the High End Performance G37 or Rome as it was run. Please vote for the part of the combo you want to keep. A simple "car" or "track" posted in this thread will do the trick.

Please vote only if you raced and only vote once. Keep the chit chat to a minimum to make it an easier task to find and record votes. If you vote twice, neither vote will count. If you edit your post that contains your vote for any reason, your vote will not count. If you didn't race and vote, I will have to bring my fish out of retirement.

The deadline to submit a vote will be noon ET on Thursday. At that time, I will count the votes and post results and our prize B winner can get to testing.

If @DMacs13 should make his selection before the first vote is cast, it will be accepted. Once a vote is cast, he will have forfeited his prize.

Prize Update

The deadline to make a prize C selection has been reached.

All drivers who raced this past Sunday night get one vote to freeze the High End Performance G37 or Rome as it was run. Please vote for the part of the combo you want to keep. A simple "car" or "track" posted in this thread will do the trick.

Please vote only if you raced and only vote once. Keep the chit chat to a minimum to make it an easier task to find and record votes. If you vote twice, neither vote will count. If you edit your post that contains your vote for any reason, your vote will not count. If you didn't race and vote, I will have to bring my fish out of retirement.

The deadline to submit a vote will be noon ET on Thursday. At that time, I will count the votes and post results and our prize B winner can get to testing.

If @DMacs13 should make his selection before the first vote is cast, it will be accepted. Once a vote is cast, he will have forfeited his prize.
Are you sure the voting deadline should be noon on thursday? That doesn't leave much time for Prize B to pick the car/track.

Are you sure the voting deadline should be noon on thursday? That doesn't leave much time for Prize B to pick the car/track.

It doesn't leave much time but there has to be time for guys to read the thread and vote during the first part of it. I gave overnight for the entire membership that raced to have a chance to check the thread and vote. It leaves 5 hours or so for the prize B winner to do some quick testing and make a pick. He should already be doing some research. He has known he would have to choose a car or track since last night.

I would venture a guess that he is well prepared and has something ready to go, or almost ready to go, either way.

For those of you with g25's and g27's, which should I go for, the ricmotech load cell brake mod or the gteye brake spring mod?

I know I'm a little late but check out the Nixim. I think it has the same type of spring as the gteye but it has an added component; essentially an eraser. You can probably replicate it very easily too if you decide to get the gteye.

Back