◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,133 comments
I agree on all points. When I watched that video this morning, I was wondering if there is a list of tracks that "those that know" think will be in the game. Either via confirmed video or through other releases? In this video, it looks like Bristol Motor Speedway's 1/2 mile track is a part of GTS. Or am I wrong?

Master car and track list here. The half mile is called Northern Isle Speedway. It's similar to Bristol but a fictional location.

1472 4711 0038 4896 2077

closed...

Will wait until tomorrow night for Prize A. Would like to get another shot at testing with more people on track.

DO IT NOW !!!!

GET TO THE COMBO !!!

arnold3.gif

Many times I have to admit that I don't think well of PD and their delays of GT Sport and all. It feels like they are loosing touch and by the time the game is released this year (sic), their cars will be 4 years old already. And then you read something like this, and you go: "Darn! - this looks Good!"

But I'm still impatient.... and annoyed.... and don't think well of PD :P

I agree, and now after getting PCars I can say GTS has a huge mountain to climb consindering how behind the ball they are.

It's really cool to see Fittipaldi having his hand in it.

I couldn't think of something else and I couldn't make the name without some kind of number on the end or some stupid symbol for bookends and I hate that so I just kept it the same to be simple.

Did you lose power in this mess? We lost it last week in that wind storm, along with a tree. However, we were fine this time around.
Never lost power thankfully but still no internet. A few big spruce trees and some old silver maples made a mess in the neighborhood. About 3/4 of the houses in my subdivision are still without power.

I was happy to see those trucks heading into town this morning too : )

Last edited:
I read the TAG Heurr - GT partnership article.
Question: Is that an actually functioning Timing part of GT Sport, or just an advertising contract?

Last edited:
Back