◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,101 comments

Try this one before making a suggestion

l46CD5MwYmfMJTIXK.gif

I tried the Nascar Kyle Bush version at Spa.. and it was also really fun. Easier to drive then expected compared to teh Nardo and also very fast.

Nascar @ Roadcourse Anyone?

I'm down for some road course action if someone offers it up! I almost did it myself, but I haven't tested any yet so just stuck it on an oval-ish and went with it.

I so wanted to comment on this after the race, but didn't want to spoil anything. Just bummed he didn't land one on the little weasel!

I saw a different angle and it did look like he made contact with Joey, even though Joey said otherwise. If I find the video, I'll add it.

And the little weasel's comment was something to the effect of no punches landed on me. Joey better take his crew out for dinner for the rest of the season because Kyle would have beat him into a pulp. You can also add one more driver who has a target painted on a Penske car if he didn't already.

I need to give my humble opinion on the matter after watching this video and remember I dont know anything about what has happend before that day or in general for that matter , but after I saw the video I must admit that I think that kyle Bush is totally overreacting and showing unsportsmanlike conduct and I truly hope he will get a penalty for it , that form off behavior (no matter what) may just not exist in the world of sport.....

All anyone really needs to know is that Joey Logano is a punk and NASCAR will protect him just as they did when he got into it with Kenseth. He who retaliates will get punished and the punk that started it will walk. 20 years ago, Joey Logano wouldn't have gotten out of what was called the Busch Series much less got into a to quality ride.

I need to give my humble opinion on the matter after watching this video and remember I dont know anything about what has happend before that day or in general for that matter , but after I saw the video I must admit that I think that kyle Bush is totally overreacting and showing unsportsmanlike conduct and I truly hope he will get a penalty for it , that form off behavior (no matter what) may just not exist in the world of sport.....

I agree it is very unsportsmanlike and unprofessional as well. But.. this is NASCARs niche and they do want it this way no matter what Pemberton and Helton say on camera. Kyle is not free from blame, but knowing how Joey is... well, his reputation proceeds him. He's had a fist coming for quite some time now.

@Wolfsatz Below are your choices. Please have your choice made by 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday.

Prize A suggestion for @Wolfsatz / @JLBowler

BMW M3 CSL '03 @ Apricot Hill Raceway Reverse

Lexus IS F CCS-R '11 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza

@CoachMK21 , @JLBowler

Range Rover @ Daytona speedway

Edit: range rover evoque from land rover

Prize A Suggestion: @Wolfsatz @JLBowler

2013 Tony Stewart #44 Chevrolet SS @ Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

(Or any 2013 NASCAR should work to allow for variety)

Sticking with cars that have never been used before

Prize C:

1966_oldsmobile_toronado__gran_turismo_6__by_vertualissimo-d782f7k.jpg

1966 Jay Leno Oldsmobile Toronado

Post Oil:
622PP
FR
1124 HP !
1851 KG
RM

Estimated mid div lap time @ Indy Road Course: 1:38

This might be one of the few SNAIL races where tire strategy comes into play. If you nuke your tires lap after lap (which is easy to do) you'll have 3's or 4's in the back by the end of the race. Buckle up!

leno%20toronadox-large.jpg

Disclaimer: Any likeness to current driver in D2 is in no way a shameless attempt to persuade, coerce, influence, or sway the prize A winner in any way but purely coincidental

That is the way to pursuade somebody.

Prize A selection:

Great pick @TomMang_68

Both Joey and Kyle are fast drivers when given the hardware to do so. They are the same breed on and off the track. Antisocial personalities who were likely forgettable classmates in school and not really team players. Joey played nice for a few years doing what Danica still does...not challenging anyone on the track. At some point he realized drivers were walking all over him and he started driving more aggressively and holding his own. He comes off as a dweeb in doing so. Kyle has, for as long as I remember, always driven aggressively and acted as if he owns the entire track. He comes off as a d-bag in doing so. These two traits clearly clashed on Sunday. Joey, not willing to just yield anymore held his line and boxed Kyle in. Kyle felt the whole track was his and dropped down and pushed Joey deeper into the turn. Joey struggled hard to keep it down low but lost control and slid up into Kyle. That's what hard racing is about, and if you initiate contact, you shouldn't be surprised when you are the recipient moments later. As for the punch, It was on par with a b-movie fake punch. If Kyle made any sort of contact it had no velocity. It also doesn't appear that Joey got any punches in either. So you have a d-bag charging in and getting his ass kicked by a crew. Go NASCAR. Also, this...

Latest Posts

Back