◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,067 comments
I think we need at least two lobbies tonight.

Can we get volunteers for D1/D2 (@MSgtGunny , @JamCar0ne , or anybody else?) and D3/D4/D5 (@Wolfsatz , @TomMang_68 , or anybody else?)

If both rooms are full, Send me a PM on the PSN messenger and I will open a third room.

Remember, we want to check out the new qually procedure. Please read it again.

And remember the start of the BMW in Brazil. Practice a few before the race starts. You don't want to wipe out the whole field behind you.

@Rednose58 Tecstis want to test being a back up host.

Alsace practice room up

Not now... 0930 EST is when the festivities shall begin.

Guess there is no D3-5 practice tonight.
See you Sunday.

I imagine things are getting shaky because they are doing some server side stuff prepping for the pending update.

So, I've been enjoying "that other game" while waiting for GTSport to iron out it's bugs. But come on... Interlagos??? How did GTSport lock that one down? Loving that I get to play pretend on such a big F1 weekend.

Don't worry Chris, I'm just lurking and waiting for the dust to settle. The guys running this show have their hands both tied, and full right now. A couple game patches, and time for the amazing crew to make the important decisions, and I'll be back around. :sly:

Last edited:
Hey @aerolite.... Your turn!
As much as I miss racing against so many great guys from Sunday’s, I doubt I will be back. Sunday nights are not a good night for me anymore, and I enjoy PCars2 too much. GTS would have had to up the ante over PCars for me to switch, but that hasn’t happened.
I still feel connected to SNAIL with our Lobanaro Lounge affiliation and we continue to have our share of SNAIL guys join us which helps a lot.
I wish all the success for Sunday nights with the new platform!
Too bad you’re all going to have to put up with Lobban again though :D
:cheers:

Guess there is no D3-5 practice tonight.
See you Sunday.

Tex... I thought that Tetris was gonig to open one as he volunteered to run a test. I did not check back on the thread to see your post. Otherwise, I would've open one without issues.

I don't understand why there was other rooms open that draw attention to the wrong room.

To the BoD and @zer05ive
I understand that we are a Spec league; and I also understand that official practice night has always been ran as Public Rooms even when the ability to have private lounges so that the general public can race with us. Asking the general public that they cannot race because they may not have the right car is against the original thought of recruiting. I have always allowed general public to race in skaboards if they want as long as it fits the restrictions. The BoP setting pretty much sets every car on equal terms.

In my view, we should continue trying to keep recruiting at its maximum and stop asking the public to run X on practice lobbies bearing the SnailRacing.Org title. Sometimes we come off as AzZes for asking this, and the sound/mic doesn't help address it. Just my own 2 cents on the matter.

Teach a racer to fish! He may be able to change his own tires some day.

are the combos posted yet?

PS. Would it be possible for everyone joining practice nights to come prepared with all Qually procedure read and having all the cars cleaned and polished? The night is already being extended as it is to be having to wait more.. let me go get the right car.

I thought we were teaching each other racing! What damned fishing sim do I need to buy?

this one is a good start

RACING-CONDITION-RCC-762H-WORLD-EDITION-MEGABASS-INTERNATIONAL-FISHING-1.jpg

Back