◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
Are any of you experiencing sound loss when you get around a lot of cars? I dont lose all the sound just the sound of the engine (i think). Ill update again when I know for sure. Thing is, since it happens when Im in the throes of around 5-6 cars I cant pay attention that closely. Im using a headset too.

Seems to me the game cant keep up with all the sound from me and all the other drivers in close proximity but just want to make sure its not just me.

I get the same thing but for me it doesn't always have anything to do with traffic, just how loud the engine is at certain points. I thought I was the only one, figured it was my headset, but yes occasionally sound cuts out in the game for me.

Are any of you experiencing sound loss when you get around a lot of cars? I dont lose all the sound just the sound of the engine (i think). Ill update again when I know for sure. Thing is, since it happens when Im in the throes of around 5-6 cars I cant pay attention that closely. Im using a headset too.

Seems to me the game cant keep up with all the sound from me and all the other drivers in close proximity but just want to make sure its not just me.
I am using a Sony headset with USB wireless. I lost all sound on one or 2 occasions. The last time was at the start of a race, but I can't remember the details around the other occasion.

Data for D3 is input for 7/1

D1 race data complete

My Data Summary spreadsheet has a problem when the lap times are below 1 minute. Unless we enter the lap times as m:ss.000 format (e.g. 0:47.201 vs. 47.201) then my sheet read it as 47.201 days.... No need for you guys to change things. The developer of the SNAIL Data sheets built a clever formula to use either one, so the SNAIL official data is good. I will do the summaries again when we are on tracks with higher lap times.

@SAMHAIN85 Prize A suggestion

BMW Z4 GT3 2011 on RH Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 21:00 Clear - (8 Laps)

upload_2018-7-3_16-46-23.png

upload_2018-7-3_16-47-8.png

Hey guys.....an update on Aerolite's condition after being in a horrible bike accident on Friday. 11 hour surgery yesterday to repair his pelvis and hip, next week, surgery on the lower leg. Basically his whole left side below the pelvis was smashed pretty good and he has many months if not years of therapy to get back to his normal gimpy self again. As usual with Steve, he was joking with the OR nurses before he went under. He'll be in ICU for a few weeks I'm sure before I get to see him. I know he would really get off on cards and messages from the Snail family of which we are long time members. His address is:
448 Donaghue Rd.
Oxford Mills On.
K0G 1S0

Steve is one of the good guys going through a really rough time, but he'll be back......Racing with the boys will be a major incentive for him to heal. With the support of his wife, Denise, (Uku) who I know will be a rock through this ordeal, his friends, neighbors and other family, he'll be back, sooner rather than later.
Does he still use #55 on his cars?

Does he still use #55 on his cars?
@aerolite prefers a yellow livery, so that's his first priority when choosing. Then he goes for 55, then just 5. Remember, PCars 2 doesn't offer custom liveries. But if he's able to pick a yellow car with the number 55... Well we'll just say he's poopin in tall cotton!

View attachment 748965
Saw this browsing, thought it SNAIL amusing.
Just Awesome!!! :lol:

Steward Update

The stewards have completed enough reviews to announce this weeks prize winners.

Prize A - @SAMHAIN85 - already chosen and done for this week
Prize B - @thracerviewr - still on the clock to use or pass the freeze
Prize C - @stelephant - once @thracerviewr makes up his mind, @stelephant will be on the clock

Work quickly as we have just over 24 hours until official practice.

The complete steward summary will be available later in the week.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed the boat or something but what was up with the corner markers at Brands Hatch in the FIA race. Instead of counting down distance, they were only vertical lines. Also coming up to tree hairpin there was only one not the two that used to be there. Wasn't expecting that, kinda drove me nuts all race.

Maybe I missed the boat or something but what was up with the corner markers at Brands Hatch in the FIA race. Instead of counting down distance, they were only vertical lines. Also coming up to tree hairpin there was only one not the two that used to be there. Wasn't expecting that, kinda drove me nuts all race.

I didn't look too closely but when I practiced I assumed the distance markers were Roman Numerals.

Latest Posts

Back