◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,819 comments
The Snail Sunday Racing Scoring sheets for December 2, 2018 have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight.

I had volunteered for Dec scorekeeper duties but I've been unable to figure out who to contact and how to access the updated file. @JamCar0ne had pointed me to CoachMK21 but I got no reply to a conversation I started with him. I would need access to D3 scoring sheet for the remainder of December. Any references and instructions would be helpful.

I had volunteered for Dec scorekeeper duties but I've been unable to figure out who to contact and how to access the updated file. @JamCar0ne had pointed me to CoachMK21 but I got no reply to a conversation I started with him. I would need access to D3 scoring sheet for the remainder of December. Any references and instructions would be helpful.

Send me a message so that I will remember to take care of it tomorrow.

Additionally. Any future requests to access to the scores sheets will need to be sent to me via conversation on GTPlanet no later than the Thursday night before racing on Sunday to guarantee that you will have access for that week's races.

snaildata-logo-png.784009

Scores for Dec 2 have been pushed to Data

20 different winners out of the 24 races tonight... awesome!

The next Snail Invitation is coming this Friday. For those lucky ones who got the invitation, please make your way and register. Remember, we would like a response (Yes or No) from all 25 invitees if possible. Click the picture to go to the link

I'm seeing a couple of notes on the score sheets that don't match up to the results entered.

D1: The note says that @Zalcecan was a DNF for the final race of the night. This note would indicated that he started and didn't finish. If he started the race, he should get last place points. If he didn't start the race, the note should read DNS for the final race to indicate that he didn't start the race.

D3: The note says that stomp44two left after Round 2 but there is only a score entered for Round 2 Race 1. If he started race 2, there should be a score. If he didn't start race 2 then the note should read, left after R2R1 or DNS R2R1.

@SAMHAIN85 @Herimopp89 I've tagged both of you as you are listed as scorekeepers for divisions 1 and 3. Could you please clarify so we can get everything to match up.

I'm seeing a couple of notes on the score sheets that don't match up to the results entered.

D1: The note says that @Zalcecan was a DNF for the final race of the night. This note would indicated that he started and didn't finish. If he started the race, he should get last place points. If he didn't start the race, the note should read DNS for the final race to indicate that he didn't start the race.

D3: The note says that stomp44two left after Round 2 but there is only a score entered for Round 2 Race 1. If he started race 2, there should be a score. If he didn't start race 2 then the note should read, left after R2R1 or DNS R2R1.

@SAMHAIN85 @Herimopp89 I've tagged both of you as you are listed as scorekeepers for divisions 1 and 3. Could you please clarify so we can get everything to match up.

Sorry for the confusion stomp left after race 1 and did not start race 2.

I wasnt scorekeeper last night.

D1: The note says that @Zalcecan was a DNF for the final race of the night. This note would indicated that he started and didn't finish. If he started the race, he should get last place points

I can confirm Zal did in fact start the last race (but didn't finish)

I will add in last place points for him then. It will also help with your division's driver count for the night.

I was D1 scorekeeper last night. That’s totally my bad. I flat out missed putting his number in. I apologize for the inconvenience. I told myself not to forget and go back to put it in. I went to double check OLR on that and people started voting so I jumped back to get the votes in.

Sorry for whoever I cut off last night about if I knew what Whataburger was. I'm from Texas born and raised. For anyone from texas that hasnt chowed down on one of their burgers then in the words of Hank Hill - that boy ain't right

As a native Texan living in Wisconsin, I really miss Whataburger (Culver's comes close, but not really). However... Taco Cabana is what I miss the most.

Last edited:
Sorry for whoever I cut off last night about if I knew what Whataburger was. I'm from Texas born and raised. For anyone from texas that hasnt chowed down on one of their burgers then in the words of Hank Hill - that boy ain't right
As a native Texan living in Wisconsin, I really miss Whataburger (Culver's comes close, but not really). However... Taco Cabana is what I miss the most.

I was raised in El Paso (14 years) Miss me some Whataburgers and some Chico's Taco's!

Forget about the Taco chains. We have little, locally owned and operated taco shops on just about every corner. On one corner, not intersection, but corner about half a mile from work, there are three taco shops. You have to either know enough Spanish to order or you'd better hope the one girl that speaks English is working. I live in a town of just under 10,000 people and we have four taco shops and two sit down Mexican restaurants and it's all good. They opened a Taco Bell here years ago and it didn't last a year. They opened a Taco Bell / KFC and it seems to be doing well selling chicken.

I haven't even begun to talk about the taco trucks that are around if you know where to find them or the tortilla "factory" that has a lunch counter or the meat processing facility that has a lunch counter. We know how to grow food and we know how to cook and eat food around here.

Back