◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
@SAMHAIN85 These are your choices. I believe you have something in mind to make a pick. The floor is yours.

@SAMHAIN85
Suggestion:
Fuji F- default time

@SAMHAIN85

Mount Panorama motor racing circuit, 8:00 clear

@SAMHAIN85, @JLBowler

Alsace
Dusk 21:00 clear
2.06 - 2.07 d1 lap times

@SAMHAIN85 Tokyo expressway south inner loop 18:00 clear

Brands hatch Grand Prix circuit
Default Time

@SAMHAIN85 @JLBowler

ATTN D2-D3-D4 Drivers

If you raced this past Sunday you may vote on which Track we take the

MCLAREN 650S GR.4 (SS) to

Heres your nominees:

• Fuji F default time
  • Mount Panorama 8:00 clear
  • Alsace 21:00 clear
  • Tokyo Expressway South Inner Loop 18:00 clear
  • Brands Hatch GP default time
Be sure the car doesnt hit the rev limiter on any of these tracks.

Vote on whichever track you like, and whichever track has the most votes will be my selection. In case of a tie the track voted on first will be the tiebreaker. Dont quote any other's votes or keep a running tally please.

Voting deadline: Thursday 6PM EST

@thracerviewr @Rednose58 @Grandpa Money @DublDee @soundtiger95 @RacingOtaku86 @Rob Brown @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN @Jw_wk1010 @Sbaquedano @MajorBlixem @TomMang_68 @THRASH @TEX36 @N38824r @Bologna_Duc @Herimopp89 @Raw10_2u @Kgffy @McTrucker @racingchamp30 @Skills @gulfvet67 @TexasJDC @diehard racer @Alexrider007 @Nick Cannella @JamCar0ne @thorracing @basswerks1 @Tecticles @Lean_22_YT

Last edited:
ATTN D2-D3-D4 Drivers

Heres your nominees:

• Fuji F default time

Vote on whichever track you like, and whichever track has the most votes will be my selection. In case of a tie the track voted on first will be the tiebreaker. Dont quote any other's votes or keep a running tally please.

@thracerviewr @Rednose58 @Grandpa Money @DublDee @soundtiger95 @RacingOtaku86 @Rob Brown @USERID_77a23 @FREEREVN @Jw_wk1010 @Sbaquedano @MajorBlixem @TomMang_68 @THRASH @TEX36 @N38824r @Bologna_Duc @Herimopp89 @Raw10_2u @Kgffy @McTrucker @racingchamp30 @Skills @gulfvet67 @TexasJDC @diehard racer @Alexrider007 @Nick Cannella @JamCar0ne @thorracing @basswerks1 @Tecticles @Lean_22_YT
Alsace 21:00 clear

ATTN D2-D3-D4 Drivers

Heres your nominees:

• Fuji F default time

Yeah I'm definitely gonna end up running over kangaroos with this voting it seems

Pass the freeze to @Grandpa Money

And who knew the subject Hockey would maybe lead us to perhaps the most posts in one day for 2018 :lol:

Nope. Highest post count for this SNAIL year was on 12 July. 109 posts that day.

@Dragonwhisky I dont know what kind of sorecery you're able to pull together to come up with these stats.

View attachment 784361

But with the year winding down itd be interesting to see where were at as far as posts count go

No sorcery. Well, mebbe just a tad, most of it was brute data entry. The spreadsheet I've used is attached. I just got it caught up to include this post and set it up for next year. If someone can cypher this out and wants this ball, be my guest. My enthusiasm for tracking the thread numbers has waned considerably. Post cutoff time I've been using is 11:44PM ET.

Attachments

• PostCountNumbers.xlsx
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Back