◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
Are we using one of the Dx Lounges for tonight's practice?

Usually we hold practice in an open lobby. I believe this is for recruiting purposes, but we have lately been getting pretty full rooms without pubbers. I would prefer we held it in the D2 lounge and use the D3 lounge or a public lobby for the overflow. Zer0, do you want to weigh in on this?

Are we using one of the Dx Lounges for tonight's practice?

Usually we hold practice in an open lobby. I believe this is for recruiting purposes, but we have lately been getting pretty full rooms without pubbers. I would prefer we held it in the D2 lounge and use the D3 lounge or a public lobby for the overflow. Zer0, do you want to weigh in on this?

Good question. Let's try something new tonight. The past few Wednesday nights, there have been SNAILs who couldn't join due to the room being full. Therefore, if your name appears above mine here, then please join tcrash's room once he posts it (usually at about 9:45 Eastern)

On the other hand, if your name appears below my name, please join the room number that I post. I think separating the rooms like this will allow more than enough space for everyone to enjoy the practice races, as well as provide everyone with closer competition that will better simulate Sunday night. 👍

Good question. Let's try something new tonight. The past few Wednesday nights, there have been SNAILs who couldn't join due to the room being full. Therefore, if your name appears above mine here, then please join tcrash's room once he posts it (usually at about 9:45 Eastern)

If your name appears below my name, please join the room number that I post. I think this will allow more than enough space for everyone to enjoy the practice races, as well as provide everyone with closer competition that will better simulate Sunday night. 👍

I'm hosting tonight; tcrash will be late. So you still want to do an open lobby?

Actually, RamSam, you would be surprised at how many pink cars have been in SNAIL. I'll also venture that #69 would not be original.

I'll probably be able to practice tonight. I'll just follow dabney. I think it would generally be better to keep it out of the open lobby. Pubbers are a nuisance more often than not.

I'm hosting tonight; tcrash will be late. So you still want to do an open lobby?

In that case, please post the room number in tcrash's place. Please be sure to remind everyone that only D1 and D2 drivers are to join your room. And also D3 drivers who finished in the top half of the division on Sunday Night.

Everyone else will need to join the room number that I post (I'll wait for you to post your room before I post my room).

racefan78
Even though they are technically premium cars, we are allowing DLC cars to be used in the Standard Car Thursday events, so if you're itching to use yours, pick one that meets one of this weeks combos and show up in the div 2 lounge tomorrow night!

Are you serious?

racefan78
Even though they are technically premium cars, we are allowing DLC cars to be used in the Standard Car Thursday events, so if you're itching to use yours, pick one that meets one of this weeks combos and show up in the div 2 lounge tomorrow night!

Got a link. I seen some in with the Shelby Series 1. However couldn't find a thread that looked to be for that race. So didn't know specs or any details. So I left.

I'm going to pass tonight. I need the practice, but I'm still bushed from several long days at the beginning of school. Good luck.

I am not sure I can continue in SNAIL, but my schedule may get more tolerable.

Got a link. I seen some in with the Shelby Series 1. However couldn't find a thread that looked to be for that race. So didn't know specs or any details. So I left.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263631

here you go

edit: and yes tensor, we are tentatively allowing both dlc cars and premium cars over 1,000,000 credits. Sine SCT was created as an outlet for cars that are inelligable for regular SNAIL racing, we decided it would be fitting to include these car catagories as well.

What about SNAIL Result Doc. Is it supposed to be update? Can't see any D3 2012.09.09 changes.

I don't know what changes you're looking for but the doc is up to date. I still have to get the laps and gaps in there and have been slacking regarding that, recently, but I will. When I do that I'll post it.

Practice Room Open!
1472-4711-0467-9859-9458

This room is for Division 1, 2, and the top half of division 3. Please see this list to see where you finished.​

If you finished in the bottom half of D3 on Sunday night, or you are in D4 or D5, please join..

Room # 1472-6118-3830-2743-1871

dabneyd
Practice Room Open!
1472-4711-0467-9859-9458

This room is for Division 1, 2, and the top half of division 3. Please see this list to see where you finished.

If the room does not get full please let us know, would like to race the faster guys if at all possible.

Right, the colour combo spreadsheet has been updated to match the latest driver lineup. It has also been sorted by division first, then car number, then name. If you're not on the list, check the inactives sheet first before telling me.

As usual, let me know of any particular combo you'd like to use....after checking the list so we don't have duplicates first :)

Last edited:
Back