◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
Can I have a level 24 ticket?
you guys should donate uniforms/helmets as prizes too. Idk if your up for it but ill donate a bunch

If you're looking for an approximate lap count for the Superspeedway, try 18. With broken in cars and drafting that should be about right.

Hi!
I request to join the SNAIL Racing Club please!
Looking forward for kcheebs' reply now.. :)

Hey moutonguerrier,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L.👍 Now I have to be witty and .. I ... have ... performance ... anxiety :lol: My apologies for being a little slow responding, wasn't getting email notifications :(

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Hi guys I would love to join looks like a good laugh

prepare to see dedication, where and when?

Hey Hazzbinn,

My apologies, I saw this and got totally sidetracked :crazy:

I see you're in England, we race at 10:00 PM EDT, which will be 3:00 AM BDT. If you're up and around at that time, you're more than welcome to join us.

Just wanted to be sure before got you all signed up 👍

Cheers,

kcheeb

Hey Hazzbinn,

My apologies, I saw this and got totally sidetracked :crazy:

I see you're in England, we race at 10:00 PM EDT, which will be 3:00 AM BDT. If you're up and around at that time, you're more than welcome to join us.

Just wanted to be sure before got you all signed up 👍

Cheers,

kcheeb

another brit in the league, where invading :sly:

kcheeb
You'll need more than a rubber dinghy and two oars to gain invading status :lol:

Hahahahaha now that's funny.

Fwiw. Div 1 colors.

I'm using reg silver with black- silver wheels.

Reason I want to stay with silver.

a) My real Evo is Silver

b) My real Jeep is Silver bought to match my Evo. When I get my alloy trailer it will look cocky rolling to the track. (Evo is not a trailer queen however break a car and pay to have it towed home one time and you will be hooked on trailering cars you plan to race)

c) it's my favorite color. If you couldn't tell. ;)

Honestly of if it wasn't my absolute favorite color and something I didn't own two vehicles in. I'd switch. However just not gonna switch. I think you can see I'm pretty married to Silver.

Oh and #27 is my number. My father used this number on the dirt car he owned when I was a kid. It's kinda a family thing.

Also wanna touch base on DLC cars. Anyway consideration in running some of these? Obviously would need to ensure all involved have them. Be surprised to see anyone with tracks not having the car packs.

Reason I bring this up. Some really good cars getting left sitting. While we could be using these and making good use of our DLC. ;)

Maybe we could do a DLC only once a month? I'd help Get it going and host if need be.

Last edited:
There are over 1000 cars in the game before throwing in the DLC, so I don't think we'll be adding any DLC cars until we've run about 1000 weeks of races. Maybe we'll open in up in 2030.

Also, there are already several people who don't have the tracks DLC and other who had to get them in order to race. Some people have cited financial difficulty as the reason for not having the track DLC, so the odds of them buying more than the required tracks are low.

I agree that some of the DLC cars are great, so if you really want to race them, make it happen on an off day.

ya kcheeb that would be fine :) when shall i do the time trial?

How about now?

ya kcheeb that would be fine :) when shall i do the time trial?

Hey Hazzbinn,

Good stuff 👍 As Apmaddock said, submit the time trial anytime :)

Will get you on the Drivers List shortly.
Let the invasion commence :lol:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Fwiw. Div 1 colors.

I'm using reg silver with black- silver wheels.

Reason I want to stay with silver.

a) My real Evo is Silver

b) My real Jeep is Silver bought to match my Evo. When I get my alloy trailer it will look cocky rolling to the track. (Evo is not a trailer queen however break a car and pay to have it towed home one time and you will be hooked on trailering cars you plan to race)

c) it's my favorite color. If you couldn't tell. ;)

Honestly of if it wasn't my absolute favorite color and something I didn't own two vehicles in. I'd switch. However just not gonna switch. I think you can see I'm pretty married to Silver.

Yeah, yeah, my car is also silver with dark grey wheels. I've also raced here longer, so I get first choice there. Anyway, I'm switching to matte light silver/matte dark silver wheels, so you can have it. :P

There are over 1000 cars in the game before throwing in the DLC, so I don't think we'll be adding any DLC cars until we've run about 1000 weeks of races. Maybe we'll open in up in 2030.

Also, there are already several people who don't have the tracks DLC and other who had to get them in order to race. Some people have cited financial difficulty as the reason for not having the track DLC, so the odds of them buying more than the required tracks are low.

I agree that some of the DLC cars are great, so if you really want to race them, make it happen on an off day.

Even though they are technically premium cars, we are allowing DLC cars to be used in the Standard Car Thursday events, so if you're itching to use yours, pick one that meets one of this weeks combos and show up in the div 2 lounge tomorrow night!

Really enjoying the cars this week thus far. I don't like the oval track too much with the vette, but Monza is extremely fun in the Aston Martin

Hi guys sorry I will not make it tonight had intentions to but have to run the GF to work :/ cheers for the invite anyways

No worries, tonight is just for practice anyways. Can you race on Sunday night? That's our official league night. :)

Hi you all maniacs,

1- Do I have difficulties to obtain updated SNAIL Results doc or it is just not updated yet?

2- Regarding next Sunday and oval round up? No I don't like at all. In fact, I'm not sure considering it car racing cause for me, car racing means; acceleration, braking, apex and turning left as well as right. Oval racing? Well it is more draft and strategy management than anything else. Am I good at it? No. It's the only reason I don't like... ha ha ha And I will be on starting line Sunday anyway! :scared:

3- Color/Number discussion... I agree that it is cool to recognize who is behind at a glance but it is, on my point of view, not a great deal. You should be faster than the guy behind you than you know him or not. :sly: Over all, we are already able to get it without color/number stuff. Numbers? Unusable most of the time (RM Cars only). :indiff: Finally, do I really want to drive a pink car with blue wheels #69 to be original? :dopey:

RAMSAM new D3 with a good old joystick

Back