◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
tez, I finally found a shade of purple I like, that I can buy in the NCD :)

My official color is now Black-Eye Purple Metallic 👍

zeromisfit999
Anyone up for a little practice around ten pm est? I'd like to get a few people together toget a feel for the draft with the vette

I might join in, post the room number and I'll try and make it.

tez, I finally found a shade of purple I like, that I can buy in the NCD :)

My official color is now Black-Eye Purple Metallic 👍

do you have any matte purple chips per chance? I was thinking of trying that color out. I can give you something in return. Seems to be a rare chip

do you have any matte purple chips per chance? I was thinking of trying that color out. I can give you something in return. Seems to be a rare chip

I had a few, but only have one left and I don't dupe :crazy: Someone else here may be able to help out though, sorry.

ok, i´ve been invited to join this league through a message. You guys need to break it out 4 me, cause im portuguese and living in Portugal. I guess it's eastern time + 4 hours, and that makes it sunday @ 2am, and that is perfect.
Im going to read the first post again, to see if i get the complete rules and cars and so on ... can anyone give me a brief rules template 4 this ? Not talking about driving rules, that i have it covered, im talking about car rules and so on.

ok, i´ve been invited to join this league through a message. You guys need to break it out 4 me, cause im portuguese and living in Portugal. I guess it's eastern time + 4 hours, and that makes it sunday @ 2am, and that is perfect.
Im going to read the first post again, to see if i get the complete rules and cars and so on ... can anyone give me a brief rules template 4 this ? Not talking about driving rules, that i have it covered, im talking about car rules and so on.

Hey OUTLAW---666,

The first post should give you a good rundown on what happens on Sunday nights. I'm just heading into a race now but will post our welcome message when I'm done.

Cheers,

kcheeb

going to be practicing soon, may head to the d1 lobby, going to try out a new color and try to get something I can be finalized with. entirely indecisive, :scared::crazy:

I want something that is unique and stands out a bit more then the current combo, but still remains not too flashy.

Last edited:
You can pick whatever color combo you'd like, unless another driver already has a combo similar. You can find that in tez's signature, just go back a few pages till you find him, I'd link you but I'm a bit busy at the moment

You can pick whatever color combo you'd like, unless another driver already has a combo similar. You can find that in tez's signature, just go back a few pages till you find him, I'd link you but I'm a bit busy at the moment

colour combo spreadsheet is in my sig too.

I just checked the color combos and it looks like my change a few weeks ago went undocumented.

I've changed my body color to Imolarot (basically red), and left the rim color the same.

anyone up for practice? got frustrated with the races in d2 because I didn't have time to find any cars to practice with (jumped in right after work, so if i got in anyone's way I apologize). headed to d1 for a bit probably

I will check my color chips tomorrow and if I have it I will send it your way.

On a sadder note I think I should probably be moved to the associate S.N.A.I.L. list. I will be missing this weeks races which makes it 3 in a row. Whenever I am racing/practicing with you guys I am loving it but right now the timing is just not working. And it sucks knowing what I am missing:(

Speaking of which how was the ESCarGot?

I still plan on being around whenever I can just most likely after 9:00 PST. Hope to see you night owls:)

Hey OUTLAW---666,

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :)

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Unofficial results from the first night of SCT/ESCarGoT are up. Almost everyone forgot to vote, so if you raced and did not vote, please submit a vote on the SCT thread. Also, if you have racing complaints from tonight please PM them to me and I will handle it. Our stewards are busy enough with official SNAIL racing, they don't need to be bothered with this

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7605932#post7605932

Back