◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,878 comments
I've read the first post and would like to join. I come across your rooms in Lobby and like the races you guys do.

@JTB10000
Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

Prize A announcement:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3Door 1600GT Apex (AE86) 1983. N100
25,000 Cr. 127hp. 2072lbs
Tires: CS
Early Lap time: 1:39.660

Track:
Goodwood Motor Circuit
Time of Day: 13:15

If we're racing 86's on a circuit almost exclusively dedicated to retro racing, are we Running in the 60's?

Sunday, June 9, 2019 Lineup
June 2019 Season - League Night #1

1. RENAULT R8 GORDINI 1966 on CS Tires @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - 11:30 Fine Weather - (6 Laps)
2. TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO 3DOOR 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983 on CS Tires @ Goodwood Motor Circuit - 13:15 Fine Weather - (7 Laps)
3. GRAN TURISMO GREDDY FUGU Z on SM Tires @ Suzuka Circuit - 15:45 Fine Weather - (4 Laps)

More Information here

Hey everyone, I just made this post in the general leagues forum to advertise our upcoming season as well as our weekly schedule of events. With the summer here, it's all but expected to see a decline in attendance (which happens every summer) and we've already seen that happen this year.

To help recruit for the league during these months (and throughout the year), please be sure you have a link to our league, weekly schedule, or something else SNAIL-related in your sig. Or if you have any other ideas to advertise SNAIL, please share them! 👍

Also, be sure to check out the ButtKicker Promo code that I included in the post linked above. I'll even sweeten the deal for any of us: If any SNAIL member places a ButtKicker order using our promo code and posts a picture of it on this thread (and tags me), I'll mail them a 6-inch die-cut SNAIL vinyl decal in color of their choice (white or black)

EDIT: As I typed the offer for the SNAIL decal, I realized that I totally forgot to mail decals out to some of you! They'll be in the mail tomorrow! Sorry!! :banghead:

Last edited:
Well I’ve debated on whether or not to post this. BUT I am representing SNAIL in the 2.4 hour of Le Mans.

43B2241D-33B9-4795-BCCE-AA496C5E1471.jpeg

Below is the link to the forum.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ns-june-21st-9pm-eastern-signups-open.387847/

It looks like a lot of customized body work. Rear lights are different. The door window shape is throwing me off too. It's not exactly Pantera shaped.

Just paint 2 new cars to go with the Renault. ;)

That comes after reviewing Goodwood to make sure there are no strange boundary issues that need to be explained. All on the agenda for tonight and if I get those two tasks done, I might get to practice for a few minutes.

Promotion and relegation for the June season has been completed and the drivers list has been updated.

• It is very important for all drivers to go check the list. There was a lot of movement going from 5 divisions to 4. Don't be the guy that shows up in the wrong lobby.
  • Division managers should start to create new threads for the June season. Note that we are now at 4 divisions and will not need a D5 thread started. Previous DMs should work out among themselves who is going to take which division.
  • New drivers will be added to the list either late Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Back