◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,840 comments
Death Wish Coffee Racing Team out for some early morning Joe. Ready for Sunday!

DWCL.jpg

I have read the first post and would like to join

Searching for some clean leagues I found GTPlanet and in turn found Snail.

@Robudda

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add CoachMK21, JLBowler, nmcp1, zer05ive, Rednose58, MajorBlixem & SAMHAIN85 as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

8143093150309680132_0.jpg

Exhibition/Try it Out Night
for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.

Tonight, Saturday 6/22 at 10pm.
Signed up Drivers take priority for grid spots, but all are welcome as room permits. Come join us.
If your D1 and D2: please run Racing Hard tires
D3 and D4: please run Racing Medium tires

Track:
Circuit de Barcelona
Qualifying: 1 warmup lap, 2 hot laps
Race 1: 8 laps
Race 2: 8 laps (Reversed Grid)
Race 3: 15 laps (Reversed grid)

Schedule. (All times are EST)
10pm- Race Room opens
10-1025pm- warmup/practice
1025-1030pm: room reset and verify tires
10:30pm: stage at turn 1 for qualifying.
1040pm: start Race 1.

Available and planning to race
II-NOVA-II
TheRaceReviewer
TEX36
Burgernip_2020 (DaveyHd)
Fudman420
Raw10_2u
no1needs2perish (Rob Brown)
vsfit
JuceyJ804 (Bubdub804)
N38824r

Unavailable
DesertPenguin
GTP_Guido
Jw_wk1010

Again, for anyone who would like to see details and instructions on joining the season series, go to this link:
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Monthly, Friday Night Race Series at 9:30pm EST)

Last edited:
View attachment 830260
Exhibition/Try it Out Night
for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge.

Tonight, Saturday 6/22 at 10pm.
Signed up Drivers take priority for grid spots, but all are welcome as room permits. Come join us.

Track:
Circuit de Barcelona
Qualifying: 1 warmup lap, 2 hot laps
Race 1: 8 laps
Race 2: 8 laps (Reversed Grid)
Race 3: 15 laps (Reversed grid)

Schedule. (All times are EST)
10pm- Race Room opens
10-1025pm- warmup/practice
1025-1030pm: room reset and verify tires
10:30pm: stage at turn 1 for qualifying.
1040pm: start Race 1.

Available and planning to race
II-NOVA-II
TheRaceReviewer
TEX36
Burgernip_2020 (DaveyHd)
Fudman420
Raw10_2u
no1needs2perish (Rob Brown)
vsfit

Unavailable
DesertPenguin
GTP_Guido
You can sign me up for tonight’s race. I will let you know if I plan on doing series

You can sign me up for tonight’s race. I will let you know if I plan on doing series
I’m an idiot. I was thinking this was a new Gr.3 series. I’m already signed up for this gt3 series

Also I think tuning would be a great addition. These cars tend to have a lot of oversteer coming out of corners
Sorry wrong thread

I’m an idiot. I was thinking this was a new Gr.3 series. I’m already signed up for this gt3 series

Also I think tuning would be a great addition. These cars tend to have a lot of oversteer coming out of corners
Sorry wrong thread
I agree, but want to get a full votes tally before implementing or testing. Want to see 80% "for tuning" before pulling the trigger to test and possibly implement, but if the voting is close, it could be a go.
Glad to see you with us tonight

Anyone up for a race at Nürburgring 24. Don’t know how many laps, but watching it on tv makes me wanna try my hand. If this post gets at least 10 likes I will host a lobby. Let me know in the reply, what settings you guys would like.

SNAIL is all about spec. I learned recently that we should keep all races under the SPEC banner.
Never knew that outside of Sunday night racing that "Spec" was mandatory in Snail. I put it up to a vote for already signed up drivers to consider testing if a considerable majority would like tuning available. If no tuning is gospel under the Snail banner, I'll knix the idea of tuning and move forward as is.

Never knew that outside of Sunday night racing that "Spec" was mandatory in Snail. I put it up to a vote for already signed up drivers to consider testing if a considerable majority would like tuning available. If no tuning is gospel under the Snail banner, I'll knix the idea of tuning and move forward as is.
Aren’t most of the races on Sunday tuned. The weight and power is adjusted by 1 or 2 percent? The BoP option is never checked

Sunday races have always been Spec - the very first day.

Back