◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Sunday, January 26, 2020 Lineup
January 2020 Season - League Night #4
1. ALPINE A110 1600S 1972 on CS Tires @ Red Bull Ring Short Track - 17:30 Clear - (11 Laps)
2. LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3 2015 on RH Tires @ Autopolis International Racing Course - Shortcut Course - 12:00 Fine Weather - (11 Laps)
3. LEXUS AU TOM'S RC F 2016 (GT500) on RH Tires @ Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - 16:45 Clear - (6 Laps)

Details

Just a heads up, starting from this week I will not be able to host practice sessions because I've got a night class on Thursdays.

No worries Tim.

Official Practice Open

0475-4123-0530-7247-1108

Edit: Lobby is full. I suggest spamming the join button until you get in as we have a good amount of randoms who are bound to leave. A spot will eventually free up

Last edited:
I have read the initial post, and I’d be interested in joining, if you’ll have me. I heard about SNAIL by joining in the practice server, and we had some good races. I’m not the fastest driver in the world, but I’m consistent and clean. Hopefully you guys’ll have a spot for me, because I’d be very interested in joining.

I have read the initial post, and I’d be interested in joining, if you’ll have me. I heard about SNAIL by joining in the practice server, and we had some good races. I’m not the fastest driver in the world, but I’m consistent and clean. Hopefully you guys’ll have a spot for me, because I’d be very interested in joining.
A welcome message will be coming your way shortly. Welcome to Snail.:cheers:

@FullhouseGame

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I have read the initial post, and would like to join.
Found out about snail right here on gtplanet.

@Trc76

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85 & llNovall as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

upload_2020-1-26_14-22-19.png

The SNAIL Sunday Scoring Sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight

2ND ANNUAL SNAIL SUPERBOWL POOL

View attachment 883313

Link to sheet

So what is this?
Every SuperBowl Sunday thousands of these "Office Pools/squares" are used amongst friends and co-workers in the workplace or at parties to gamble on the game. No skill required - its all luck.

How does it work?
Instead of typing it all out here just watch this video. Its the shortest one I could find on Youtube.

Are we playing for money?
Yes and no. We're playing with $hells

How much per square and how many can I buy?
1 $hell per square and for right now the max amount you can buy is 5.

How do I buy one?
Just reply to this thread that you want X amount of $hells and I will randomly pick for you

Who do I send the $hells to?

I will be escrowing escargoting the entire 100 $hells.

How do I send?
Visit the link below and fill out the form. Make sure you select the recipient as SAMHAIN85
Click here for the $hell transfer sheet

What are the payouts?

Halftime score: $30 $hells
Final score: $70 $hells

When do we draw the numbers?
Once the sheet gets filled and all 100 squares are bought we will randomize the numbers. Last year we had @Neutty pull numbers/playing cards live on his stream. We'll do something similar again this year.

So now you've got something to look forward to while you watch the game. Once the game is over I'll transfer the winners their $hells.

I'll leave a link to this in my signature for the next few weeks to remind people about this. Dont be afraid to ask any questions. Were still a few weeks out from the SuperBowl but its never too early to start one of these. Good luck!

Current $hell balances:

If you currently have 0 $hells, now would be a good time to start earning them so you can enter into the pool.
Click to find out how to earn $hells

Last year's sheet/winners:

View attachment 883312

Also - @pubason has claimed his $10 Amazon card.​

I’d like 5 squares. $hells have been sent!

let me know if you need the numbers selected.

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

Latest Posts

Back