◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,816 comments
Good racing with you guys Saturday, Albeteman you're quick we should do it again sometime soon. :)

Thanks man, you are not so bad yourself. 👍 I should be available every night since work and school is all in the morning for me. Send me a friend request and let me know when you wanna race.

So, again, for the Nurburgring race I'm trying get going..

Class A: 600pp
z06 RM
Black Ford GT Test Car
Nissan R35 TC
Lexus RM

Class B: 550pp
Impreza TC
Lancer RM
Tuscan RM
Silvia RM

Two people per car. I'm planning this race for 9pm EST time TOMORROW! (today actually for me)

Monday October 1st. 9pm EST. In D2 Lounge. I hope many of you car make it! Great for photomode opportunities!

im up for it if you get enough people since i missed last nights races :ouch: i would like to race the silvia as well

So, again, for the Nurburgring race I'm trying get going..

Class A: 600pp
z06 RM
Black Ford GT Test Car
Nissan R35 TC
Lexus RM

Class B: 550pp
Impreza TC
Lancer RM
Tuscan RM
Silvia RM

Two people per car. I'm planning this race for 9pm EST time TOMORROW! (today actually for me)

Monday October 1st. 9pm EST. In D2 Lounge. I hope many of you car make it! Great for photomode opportunities!

im up for it if you get enough people since i missed last nights races :ouch: i would like to race the silvia as well

I'll be racing the Impreza. Looking forward to it 👍

Which variation of the 'ring are we running? Are we going to run to a time limit?

NURB GREEN RECYCLER PROGRAM SNAIL STYLE

Here is a fun way to send off the SRT and maybe another of last night's race.

A couple of weeks tried this just for fun event. Open lobby with same restrictions as the Sunday's races only all races at the Nurburgring Nordschleife just cycling through the cars.

2 Lap Races.

OPEN LOBBY: 1472 6399 8408 2428 3661

Races are set up in Auto start; I won't be able to race until 9:30 EST.

Wolfsatz
NURB GREEN RECYCLER PROGRAM SNAIL STYLE

Here is a fun way to send off the SRT and maybe another of last night's race.

A couple of weeks tried this just for fun event. Open lobby with same restrictions as the Sunday's races only all races at the Nurburgring Nordschleife just cycling through the cars.

2 Lap Races.

OPEN LOBBY: 1472 6399 8408 2428 3661

Races are set up in Auto start; I won't be able to race until 9:30 EST.

Sounds fun. If it is still running later I will join:)

Endro race?

It would be, if it happens, which seems doubtful at this point. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to continue to monopolize the living room tv with just the hope of a race, so I'm going to have to bow out. I hope we can reschedule this for another day though. I've been hankerin' for a Nordschleife event for a while.

It looks like the prize winners this week went unscathed by penalties. Well done and thanks for the good racing. You can claim your prizes, now.

Some others were not so clean and the full report will come out tomorrow.

Regarding the Nurburg race. Sorry for those who were interested.

But there wasn't enough interest. I got a message from someone I've never met before asking if this was still a go. If more people would have spoken up I would've gladly hosted the room. But no one could make it, nor did many people seem interested enough to get enough of each class on track at a time.

Another time prehaps... sorry again to all who were into it.

Edit: Still willing to try again this week if people are down.

My only suggestion would be Wednesday at 8pm EST before our usual practices...

Complaints: I have been informed of some complaints against me. For the record I am aware of two incidents, both of which were not my fault. (1) At Leguna, I was lag-slammed by "moi". I am not complaining, just clarifying what happened. He lagged for the entire first lap. Lag is part of PS3 sometimes. (2) Madrid/Reverse: Sure enough the first chicane I was SLAMMED from behind. I was right behind a driver and never touched him until I was slammed into him and others from behind, just like the typical bumper car scenario when racing in the "public" rooms.

Everyone is so paranoid at the slightest touch. I drove on egg shells for fear of "contact". There will be slight touches and rubs, especially on street circuits like Madrid, London, etc. That's just going to happen. There is a huge difference between slight contact, and "brake checks", rear quarter-panel slams, getting driven out from inside-out in a turn, and getting "pushed" thru a turn into the grass.

I totally respect, racing and driving "clean". I have absolutely no malicious intent when I race. As I become more familiar with SNAIL, I will be even more clean.

My apologies.

Luv2Coach

Last edited:
Thanks man, you are not so bad yourself. 👍 I should be available every night since work and school is all in the morning for me. Send me a friend request and let me know when you wanna race.

Will do brother, if you don't see it for a bit I'm in the midst of a job hunt so my world is a bit hectic right now. Will send it soon!

Take it easy!

As for car color/wheel color and number I would like a Pearl Black w/ Speedlab Yellow wheels and number 16. If it is not available, then 35, 19, 43.

GianDoe
Will do brother, if you don't see it for a bit I'm in the midst of a job hunt so my world is a bit hectic right now. Will send it soon!

Take it easy!

Take your time man. Good luck on the job hunt.

Back