◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,810 comments
Any Snails still up? All this Ring talk makes me want to do some laps on the Ring. If anyone else wants to run some laps here is the room number.

1472-6118-4259-7714-6130

Bring any car you want but I am going to put damage on and limit the tires to comfort soft just to add a bit of a challenge.

edit: clutch and H shifter encouraged:)

Here's a few pics from D2 , OCT 1st.
Again , great racing everyone and congrats to IceWarden for the overall win!

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_2-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_3-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_4-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_5-1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_6-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_2-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_4-1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_3-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_4-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_5-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_6-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_7-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_8-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_9-1.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_10-2.jpg

Luv2Coach
Complaints: I have been informed of some complaints against me. For the record I am aware of two incidents, both of which were not my fault. (1) At Leguna, I was lag-slammed by "moi". I am not complaining, just clarifying what happened. He lagged for the entire first lap. Lag is part of PS3 sometimes. (2) Madrid/Reverse: Sure enough the first chicane I was SLAMMED from behind. I was right behind a driver and never touched him until I was slammed into him and others from behind, just like the typical bumper car scenario when racing in the "public" rooms.

Everyone is so paranoid at the slightest touch. I drove on egg shells for fear of "contact". There will be slight touches and rubs, especially on street circuits like Madrid, London, etc. That's just going to happen. There is a huge difference between slight contact, and "brake checks", rear quarter-panel slams, getting driven out from inside-out in a turn, and getting "pushed" thru a turn into the grass.

I totally respect, racing and driving "clean". I have absolutely no malicious intent when I race. As I become more familiar with SNAIL, I will be even more clean.

My apologies.

Luv2Coach

I have the 3 replay n is not like u said i got picture of u too ram n bump

Im literally mad at u luv2coach and in the 3 races u never give me the way u force me to pass my race on the brake n when i pass u after u bump me u have NO respect

Im literally mad at u luv2coach and in the 3 races u never give me the way u force me to pass my race on the brake n when i pass u after u bump me u have NO respect

That's enough from you two. Please take note of the following portion of the complaint process:

In case the procedure regarding race incidents is not followed and the driver decides to discuss the racing incident in public here on the S.N.A.I.L. forum, the driver may be given a warning or an infraction (in case of repetition or blunt accusations) by one of the S.N.A.I.L. admins.

This is your warning. If you want to continue to discuss your racing incidents publicly on this thread, they'll be the last racing incidents in this league because you won't be racing with us any more. :irked:

Me too sometimes i make errors but not 3 race in a row like that

Nicktune, can you please help me out here? Drgreenthumb977 is about to get kicked out of the league and I'm concerned it's because something is being lost in translation. Would you mind sending him a note in French so that he understands what he's doing wrong?

How many are promoted and how many are demoted?

That's a tough question :)

One of our goals is to have reasonably balanced numbers in all our divisions. This has to be traded off with keeping similarly skilled drivers racing against one another.

At first glance we'll be shooting for 10 - 11 per division as 50 seems to be the total number of S.N.A.I.L.s racing each week.

For relegation and promotion, we use a list of criteria to determine eligible candidates, monthly points, race pace and skill being at the forefront.

Hey guys I would like to join. I'm usually free sundays, but like everyone, sometimes I won't be able to make it. It looks like you guys have a pretty good program and some good drivers in this league. It looks like it will be fun :)

I would like to replace Circuito de Madrid / Reverse with Special Stage Route 5.

Fun circuit for the NSX!

BTW, the NSX RM is outstanding around the Nurb. Wow, the new wheel G27 and being able to drive it better has made me realize the potential of this car and why it was known as the 911 killer. Now I know!

Hey guys I would like to join. I'm usually free sundays, but like everyone, sometimes I won't be able to make it. It looks like you guys have a pretty good program and some good drivers in this league. It looks like it will be fun :)

Hey VELOCI_2NR,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍 There's much fun to be had here :)

If I'm reading your GTPlanet ID correctly, have you seen this series, it starts tonight 💡

Please read the following:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The first post has all the rules and regulations for S.N.A.I.L. It is the first place you need to check if you have a question. If it's not answered there, feel free to post your question on the thread.

The second post has the current race lineup for Sunday and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Fun circuit for the NSX!

BTW, the NSX RM is outstanding around the Nurb. Wow, the new wheel G27 and being able to drive it better has made me realize the potential of this car and why it was known as the 911 killer. Now I know!

I would imagine it would be pretty good. Excellent handling and not overpowered. Now I wanna try it!!!

Back