◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,130 comments
I had to take a wild guess at the lap time for the S2000 at Tsukuba.

Sunday, January 9, 2022 Lineup
January 2022 Season - League Night #2
1. HONDA S2000 1999 on SH Tires @ Tsukuba Circuit - 08:00 Clear - (14 Laps)
2. TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 2000 on SS Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track - B - 13:10 Clear - (10 Laps)
3. HYUNDAI GENESIS GR.4 on RH Tires @ Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II - 21:00 Clear - (10 Laps)

Details

Great suggestion, I have soft spot for S2000, owned one for couple years,
No one liked my suggestion lol
Thanks, I would have voted for yours for sure. That car keeps you on the edge even though it is not blistering fast.

Last edited:
Commenting to rejoin
Welcome back!

@Unknown_Male

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, Rednose58, MajorBlixem, SAMHAIN85, llNovall & Akzl298
as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

1641749897478.png

The Snail Sunday Scoring Sheets for Jan 9 have been prepared.

It’s just to determine how many laps to set the races. Usually not a solid indicator of lap times.

If you look at the livestream posted from Thursday practice you will see fast laps in the mid 1:06s. So get to work you slowpoke :)

Last edited:
I'm running mid 107 times with the s2000 anyone around there? The mid div time is 110 seems really slow
(Sorry, guessing page wasn’t refreshed) Keep in mind that the mid division lap time is often an estimate just to set how many laps we will run. 1:10 & 1:07 both translate to 14 laps.

1641775654875.png

Last edited:
Hosts should start the night's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to delay the start is to sort connection issues for those that were in the room on time or to give someone who was in the room on time their 3 minutes to return to the lobby.

D1 I apologize I raced heated, plz understand I’ve been in snail long time, I get told I’m too aggressive or im
Desperate, and I’ve been giving a lot more then taking lately but there only so much someone competitive can take,

Still lots of great racing tonight
But from now on I will be not giving guys breaks who have more pace, I don’t get same respect and they know who they are.

Let’s hope GT7 brings more divisions so guys enjoy the racing more not feeling always in the way.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back