◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,008 comments
Prize Selection Update

We have an absentee prize winner this week. The selection of a track to pair with the AMG Mercedes will be selected thorough a suggestion and voting process.

If you raced in D2 this week and are tagged below, you get to make one suggestion for a track. You must post your suggestion in this thread, you may not edit your post to change your suggestion, and you need to be clear about layout and time of day. If you don't mention time of day, you get default time.

@Dragonwhisky @Chiochansan @Skills @JamCar0ne @unsteddie @cesarr64 @TexHill

The deadline to make a suggestion will be 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday night.

Once the deadline has passed, the drivers of D1 will vote on the suggestions.

Any Track?
Here is the list of GT7 tracks. If you click on "GT7 Tracks" and scroll to the right it will say whether the track is approved for snail use.

This is the main snail data link, from where you can find lots of good stuff. Also, all the specifics of the rules and regulations and policies and processes can be found here.

👍

Last edited:
Prize Selection Update

We have an absentee prize winner this week. The selection of a track to pair with the AMG Mercedes will be selected thorough a suggestion and voting process.

If you raced in D2 this week and are tagged below, you get to make one suggestion for a track. You must post your suggestion in this thread, you may not edit your post to change your suggestion, and you need to be clear about layout and time of day. If you don't mention time of day, you get default time.

Red Bull ring Full Course, afternoon

Edited by admin for clarity on the course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prize Selection Update

I think that car would be cool at
Barcelona Grand Prix layout. Default time.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to be clear about layout and time of day
That quote is taken from my post announcing the suggestion procedure.

Going to try and post a photo here. This was from the last time I raced, I think.

297c35f7f1451e788760e32819b0ef1d_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Drivers of D1. If you raced on Sunday, you get to vote for a track. Voting must be done by posting in this thread. You may not change your vote. Voting will close at 5PM ET on Thursday or when a majority is reached. If you didn't race on Sunday, please don't vote.

These are your options.

Mt Panorama

Post edited by admin to it's original content. Since no time was selected, this will be default time.

Red Bull ring Full Course, afternoon

I think that car would be cool at
Barcelona Grand Prix layout. Default time.

High Speed Ring Reverse, Late Morning.

Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A
Afternoon

Was running 1:15's

Less than two hours to go on voting….it’ll take a few last minute votes to change it from high speed ring now!😳.
Should be 6 more eligible votes remaining………the suspense is killing me, lol

1. BMW 3.0 CSL '73 on SH Tires @ Grand Valley South - S08 Night - (11 Laps)
2. Wicked Fabrication GT 51 on SS Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S07 Sunset - (7 Laps)
3. AMG Mercedes-AMG C 63 S '15 on RH Tires @ High Speed Ring - Reverse - S01 Late Morning - ( Laps)

I'll have the official post up in a day or two, just haven't had much time this week. Also, I'll need a lap time for High Speed Ring

Prize A:

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 on SH Tires at Grand Valley - South - S08 Night

Mid. Div. Lap Time: 1:25.800

The 3.0 is in the UCD, highlighted as "NEW" currently

Back-up car: Suzuki Swift Sport Gr.4
Mid. Div. Lap Time: 1:11.200

@JLBowler @Akzl298
Is everyone’s Black with the M stripe?
I might have to pick up 2.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I need help for Sunday. I cannot determine which car and track we are running. This is going to be my first race here
1. BMW 3.0 CSL '73 on SH Tires @ Grand Valley South - S08 Night - (11 Laps)
2. Wicked Fabrication GT 51 on SS Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S07 Sunset - (7 Laps)
3. AMG Mercedes-AMG C 63 S '15 on RH Tires @ High Speed Ring - Reverse - S01 Late Morning - ( Laps)

I'll have the official post up in a day or two, just haven't had much time this week. Also, I'll need a lap time for High Speed Ring

Back