◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,954 comments
I have read the first post and would like to join.

Learned about this from @Dragonwhisky

Thank you!
@Evilmuffin

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add zer05ive, JLBowler, nmcp1, SAMHAIN85, llNovall & Akzl298
as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL

Sunday Night Combos.png
Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, March 17th, 2024 Lineup
March 2024 Season League Night #2

1. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 on SM Tires @ Red Bull Ring - S01 Early Morning - (9 Laps)
2. BMW Z8 '01 on SM Tires @ Dragontrail International Raceway Gardens Reverse - S03 Afternoon - (9 Laps)
3. McLaren 650S Gr.4 on RH Tires @ Trial Mountain Circuit - Reverse - S03 Late Morning - (8 Laps)

March 17th Combos.png

Evilmuffin
If everything goes right, this weekend could be my very first race in a league. I will do my best to not get in other people's way or crash into the others. Also trying to make my cars more visible to make myself more visible 🤪

A beated up Evo, a golden BMW and a Nyan cat McLaren :D

View attachment 1337423
Uh oh. Another alien is entering D1. It'll be nice seeing you pester the A+ drivers if your single lap pace translates into race pace! Welcome to SNAIL and looking forward to seeing you out there!

Evilmuffin

Uh oh. Another alien is entering D1. It'll be nice seeing you pester the A+ drivers if your single lap pace translates into race pace! Welcome to SNAIL and looking forward to seeing you out there!
I can guarantee it won't happen 🤧

I'm comically slow in a real race...I have hard time winning some of the races against those silly AIs 🫠

I can guarantee it won't happen 🤧

I'm comically slow in a real race...I have hard time winning some of the races against those silly AIs 🫠
I will wait to judge for myself when you're shpeeding on through the pack. I think you'll enjoy yourself with this bunch of racers. They're fast, fair and are a highly encouraging group. Thanks to them my race craft has improved greatly in the past year!

I will wait to judge for myself when you're shpeeding on through the pack. I think you'll enjoy yourself with this bunch of racers. They're fast, fair and are a highly encouraging group. Thanks to them my race craft has improved greatly in the past year!
My goal for the first weekend is just not to cause any incident. If I have to finish last to do that, then so be it :)

Repurposed an old whiteboard to help me with hosting so I don’t have to keep checking my phone when setting up combos.

Who has some good racing advice to add?

I prefer short 10-15 minutes practice sessions a couple of times a week per combo instead of long sessions. I’ve been seeing more improvements since I switched to that method.

Last edited:
well drivers I'm just too busy with karting season gearing up and every day life I'm respectfully stepping away it was fun while I was back wish there was more time in the day week month. PEACE OUT!!!
Hope to see you in the fall. I usually take the summers off from the league as well, so it won’t be long and @CdnSweetTee and I will be retiring for the season as well.
But not tonight….

Back