◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,844 comments
Havent run the elise yet though. That one seems fun, and easy on the RHs

The problem is not wearing the RHs out, it is getting them hot enough :) I reckon we could do a 2hr enduro with no pit stop:idea:

I'm in D1 running some laps at the two new tracks, if anyone wants to join.

First laps I ran around Cape Ring, I really enjoy this car here. It's so planted, but needs throttle control to minimize understeer over crests and out of the loop. I'm down to a 1:21.4 in two laps. I think 20s are possible.

EDIT: 1:20.647, new fast time.

I 'm Glad you like the Amuse at Cape ring north.:) It's nice to hear some positive criticism. I think I will be really fun.

I'm looking forward to the GT1 Turbo at Cape Ring. Huge fun and challenge. At first I was :scared: , but after a dozen laps it's :cool:. Great choice and will also force me to work on throttle control. It's a combo like this that helps me get better I think.

I had more difficulty coming out of the last downhill/hairpin at Eiger than off the ramp at Ring. Figuring out to go farther outside, much more than I had previously, took several runs to stop running into guardrails near pit row reentry. Even then, I think my shifting points and cornering are likely off.

Chiochan
I 'm Glad you like the Amuse at Cape ring north.:) It's nice to hear some positive criticism. I think I will be really fun.

I dig it a lot. Once you get a feel for it the car practically drives itself. Does get a little skiddish but I prefer oversteer to under steer.

Standard Car Thursdays/ESCarGoT is starting in the D2 lobby in about 10 min. Be there or be a rectangle that happens to have all its sides the same length!

Has anyone else ever had the issue of, when using DS3, the e-brake is on permanently and you can't switch it off? It wasn't like this last night since I did the TT in the Scion with the DS3.

I've just tried several cars in practice mode (Fuji GT track) and no amount of button remapping makes it go away. It just gives you the start command and bang, e-brake activated :/

A little off topic but GO TIGERS! !!!!! Not only did we sweep NY, we completely obliterated them! Can't wait for the world series. Maybe a nice St Louis rematch?

Yah ill be on after my pizza shows up lol :sly:
I was on lil while ago and ran 1.21.4 at cape ring

Wow 👍 I must need to seriously work on something because the car feels like it's already on the edge of disaster pushing to 1:23 1:24. Any faster and it would be 50/50 on completing the lap clean. I'll have to get more practice in today and see if I can improve my throttle control.

I'll be jumping in D1 for practice at about 10:30 am EDT to about 11:30.

this may seem like a dumb question, but what do all of the :sly: and 👍 stuff you guys type mean

LOL :) This is all just shorthand fun stuff. The 👍 is "thumbs up" and the :sly: is "sly". We're a friendly bunch and have fun by encouraging and poking each other. It's all just messing around :D

Come join our league and you'll "get it" rather quickly!

LOL :) This is all just shorthand fun stuff. The 👍 is "thumbs up" and the :sly: is "sly". We're a friendly bunch and have fun by encouraging and poking each other. It's all just messing around :D

Come join our league and you'll "get it" rather quickly!

the2armedmen is in Divison 5 👍

If you hover your mouse over the image you'll see text that describes the icon :)

Totally off topic but has anyone played Forza Horizon? Just curious after seeing this

http://kotaku.com/5953024/forza-horizion-is-best-played-as-a-ryan-gosling-simulator

The video does look good, but just driving around for me wouldn't do it :yuck: I played Forza 3 and couldn't get used to the feel, so I wasn't really considering getting Horizon. I need to look up some more of the game play and some user reviews before I'd commit to it.

If anyone has played it and wants to share their opinions, I'd be all ears.

The video does look good, but just driving around for me wouldn't do it :yuck: I played Forza 3 and couldn't get used to the feel, so I wasn't really considering getting Horizon. I need to look up some more of the game play and some user reviews before I'd commit to it.

I'll go download the demo now...

the2armedmen
this may seem like a dumb question, but what do all of the :sly: and 👍 stuff you guys type mean

These emoticons do not show up in the mobile android app as the cartoon gifs they are in a full web browser.

I tried it a friend's house. It's the same concept that test drive unlimited was. You could pretty much drive anywhere you want, either cruise or race random people and there are events for you to do also. It's fun if you are into the sort of thing but if you are like myself and prefer setting lap times around tracks; it's not the game for you. I used to dream about a game like this when I was younger though. Then I got a licence and a car and started driving around in real life so eh.

Latest Posts

Back