◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,813 comments
Saw this over in the Nurburgring 24H thread, GT6 is gonna be awesome! Hopefully we'll get some more liveries, or a plain car and livery editor.

So many people pulling out of tonight's races. I've decided that I will race with the fastest division there is in SNAIL. Im talking about D5 here ;) Will probably only stay for the first combo and maybe the first race of combo 2.

can anyone send me some broken in cars, i may practice and attempt to race tonight. Haven't played in a few months though, so if I'm not comfortable with my practice I won't put the field in danger haha.

Come on, guys. Be smart when re-entering the track after you've gone off....coming back on right on the racing line at corner exit when people are behind you doesn't give them a whole lot of wiggle room to avoid you :/

Come on, guys. Be smart when re-entering the track after you've gone off....coming back on right on the racing line at corner exit when people are behind you doesn't give them a whole lot of wiggle room to avoid you :/

Supposed to dump the gas and re enter at the end of the pack. According my understanding of OLR.

The best way to prevent that in the future is right here. Posting complaints on the thread accomplishes nothing since the guilty party probably won't know you're talking about them (unless of course you post their name, but we all know that's strictly prohibited).

tez, please file a complaint by 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific tomorrow night or you'll be given a thread penalty. Just as we've done several times lately, anyone who complains about an incident on the thread, but doesn't follow it up with an official complaint is penalized.

Last edited:
Sorry D4.... Choked again... I only got a couple of the votes. If you can, please post your vote so I can get them recorded! Thanks!

Back