◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,812 comments
I'm not exactly sure when i joined but i believe it was around July/August...

I've added a couple of columns to the Driver Information tab of the S.N.A.I.L. Results spreadsheet.

Total number of races (thanks for the idea socalnatv) and S.N.A.I.L. Birth Date :)

Schmiggz, your first race with S.N.A.I.L. was July 29th, 2012 👍

What the heck happened?? How does a "quick" trip to the grocery store destroy an entire day?? Just call me Al Bundy!

Dragon... Yep, I am that old. I guess I am in the upper echelon of the SNAIL age group! If GT6 has blinkers, I am screwed!

The link from the latest Pit Board pointing to Color combos and number selection has been fixed to the latest document. Failed on that one! Thanks Handlebar!

Thanks everyone... Some pretty cool cats here!

It's been a good weekend so far. Ran 3 heats yesterday, with wife and son, at Blue Grass Indoor Karting. If any of you folks are ever in the area let me know and we'll make the trip over there and have some fun. Stopped over to watch Star Trek on the way home. Got up this morning for steak 'n egg breakfast and now watching the Aussies duke it out at COTA. It'll be a crying shame if we don't get that track in GT6. After that will be some GPMoto, then Indy Cars, then SNAIL.

Looking forward to tonight. Will need to make sure and get a nap in sometime this afternoon so's I don't nod off again like last week. That's how us old guys roll. ;) :sly:

It looks as if I will be out again this week. Have to finish up a tennis tournament I'm playing with the wife and probably will not be back home in time.

Are you sure you are using the same car as everyone else?

Sooooo glad I am in D4.... On a side note, I am having a fire sale on custom ice picks this Sunday... Specifically designed to create small holes in Panda type tires:dopey:

He is... the thing is that among other things he found a way of making the rouge without breaking!:scared:

Oh_stop_it_you.png

I'm thinking about jumping into d1 for awhile in the next couple minutes. I need to practice Monza :yuck: and do a little more refining at Laguna :indiff: but I'll finish off with Spa because it makes me all :dopey: every time

By adding the S.N.A.I.L. Birthdate to the Driver Information tab of the Results Spreadsheet, I discovered I'd missed a three S.N.A.I.L.s whose first race in S.N.A.I.L. was more than a year ago.

Join me in congratulating:

Vol Jbolaz

whatbadgerseat

screaming chief

:cheers: gentlemen!

Don't worry Joe. Not sure about all the fuss. I was curious so I decided to take 10 minutes away from choosing my PP Cap cars and went out in my non broken in zero miles R32 TC using my D-pad controller and turned a very sloppy 2:23 on the third practice lap.

Using the wheel and a broken in car and two or three more laps should yield 2:20 without any real long practice session.

Don't worry Joe. Not sure about all the fuss. I was curious so I decided to take 10 minutes away from choosing my PP Cap cars and went out in my non broken in zero miles R32 TC using my D-pad controller and turned a very sloppy 2:23 on the third practice lap.

Using the wheel and a broken in car and two or three more laps should yield 2:20 without any real long practice session.

It usually takes me more than a couple laps to get used to a new car so hopefully I can get back on track soon. Just made some food for everyone and I'm back outside in a bit :crazy:. Hopefully I get into the 2:23 range before race time. :dunce:

At first I didn't think I would be able to race tonight, so I put all my practice eggs into a different basket.

Just from the few laps I did the key is that the car is an under steering pig. Set up your corner speed before the turn then rail it. If you try to go in too fast or out too fast then it will push wide. It may behave a lot differently with a wheel rather than the d-pad though.

Anyways good luck. All the talk about super fast laps made me want to give it a go for 10 minutes :)

Attention!
Anyone who has requested colors in the past 2 weeks, please post your choices on my board here. Sorry guys. I've been slacking a bit. We close friday so we've been in pack mode. The comp with my spreadsheet is packed. Once the move is done and I'm all setup, I'd say about a month, if not less, I'll have everything updated. I'm also working on something interactive. A page that people can add themselves and their combo too.

I feel so left out :(

tez, my most humble and sincere apologies. I was sure I had added you to the list already :(

Please join me in congratulating tezgm99 on having raced in S.N.A.I.L. for more than a year 👍

:cheers:

Back