◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,857 comments
We travel with the entire family. Son, daughter, and my wife.

Seville is pretty, tiny, and quite hot. It reminds us of Paris, but hot and dry like Tucson, and it is cleaner than Paris, much less smell of street effluent.

cayetano.jpg

"Some of Kansas City's sister city relationships are visible by just by glancing at the cityscape. For instance, as shown in the photo above, much of our Country Club Plaza is modeled after Spanish architecture found in our sister city, Seville, Spain."

http://kcur.org/post/sister-cities-kansas-citys-distant-relatives

"Some of Kansas City's sister city relationships are visible by just by glancing at the cityscape. For instance, as shown in the photo above, much of our Country Club Plaza is modeled after Spanish architecture found in our sister city, Seville, Spain."

http://kcur.org/post/sister-cities-kansas-citys-distant-relatives

That explains some of our confusion as we were leaving the train station.

Avenida Kansas City? In Seville, Spain???

Makes more sense to me now. Thanks, @pubason !

Who are six guys "who have never been in my kitchen."
I'm searching the net looking for names I think that's Loco on the end maybe connor beside him But what I don't see which is very disappointing is a doug! But that hat's make it hard to tell. I'm not so good with faces

I think I see 4 "SNAILS" in that finalist pic. My guesses are Tyler Utley, Ryan Lynch, Vladimir (vovik) and Armen. Tough trying to match faces between that pic and the one on the first post. We'll know for sure tomorrow sometime.

I was trying to do the same and also thought those 2, but wasn't certain to post.

For the Expert challenge at the Nurb, i used the Mazda LM55 VGT.

Guess it's my ancient reaction time - but have only managed to get 3rd in that event. Spent several hours at it - without much improvement. Hard to make the passes stick. And hard to keep a good pace without going off track.

Those that are extra familiar with "The Ring" probably do well.

Thanks for your suggestions anyway.

Guess it's my ancient reaction time - but have only managed to get 3rd in that event. Spent several hours at it - without much improvement. Hard to make the passes stick. And hard to keep a good pace without going off track.

I personally used the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05, I had it from a Le mans league I was in. My personal tune doesn't work that well at the nurburgring but I used this, tune here, and it worked no problem. Relatively easy win if you don't spin it out... :lol:

Congrats to all Snails who made it to race camp!!

Go out and kick some Australian bumpers and some Mexican bumpers too!! (since there are no snails to cheer for in the Mexican team) kick all the bumpers and smash some tyres and win this thing!! :P

Snail Data for Division 2 is in the books.

10 drivers on the podium in 6 races.
Once again very consistent 4 podiums for @socalnatv
2 race wins, 1 pole and 1 fastest lap for @Grandpa Money

Race Results for Sunday:

- Round 1 - Race 1 -

First - @socalnatv
Second - @pakicote
Third - @nmcp1

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 1:15.870

Pole lap honors - @pakicote - 1:15.879

- Round 1 - Race 2 -

First - @JJLopez427
Second - @MikeGrove
Third - @GTP_Nobby

Fastest Lap of the race - @MikeGrove - 1:16.105

- Round 2 - Race 1 -

First - @nmcp1
Second - @socalnatv
Third - @GTP_Nobby

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 1:36.484

Pole lap honors - @nmcp1 - 1:36.941

- Round 2 - Race 2 -

First - @Grandpa Money
Second - @Kgffy
Third - @socalnatv

Fastest Lap of the race - @nmcp1 - 1:36.236

- Round 3 - Race 1 -

First - @Grandpa Money
Second - @socalnatv
Third - @USERID_77a23

Fastest Lap of the race - @Grandpa Money - 1:17.164

Pole lap honors - @Grandpa Money - 1:17.192

- Round 3 - Race 2 -

First - @Unknowm_Male
Second - @Grandpa Money
Third - @USERID_77a23

Fastest Lap of the race - @nmcp1 - 1:17.189

:cheers:

Hello People of SNAIL Racing,

I believe that it said on page one if you would like to Join all I had to do was just reply here and then participate on Sunday with the car line up.

@ImportJapan

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

proxy.jpg

PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN

Blue room. In need of a host
Red room. 1472 4711 0038 4894 4412

Thanks @racingchamp30

If anyone in d1-3 wants to host , open BLUE ROOM, post the number here and they will join
:cheers:

Last edited:

I personally used the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05, I had it from a Le mans league I was in. My personal tune doesn't work that well at the nurburgring but I used this, tune here, and it worked no problem. Relatively easy win if you don't spin it out... :lol:

Tex, I also use the Pescarolo, like Deal described (with the same tune), and it's a fairly easy win if you keep your nose clean. Obviously, easier said than done at the 'Ring, but it's not impossible. Just got to watch out for a couple of places where the AI might spin and leave their asses hanging on track. I clipped a Minolta car, I think, for my win, but I kept my front end pointed in the right direction after contact and still got ahead by about 8 seconds.

Hello People of SNAIL Racing,

I believe that it said on page one if you would like to Join all I had to do was just reply here and then participate on Sunday with the car line up.
Not exactly. Replying here alerts others you wish to join and start in-processing. Which you have done.

Back