Round 1: 10:29.107 (@racingchamp30)
Round 2: 10:23.932 (@euclid58)
Round 3: 11:08.265 (@KTR5)

Highest Gap, first to last:
Round 2, Race 2: 0:43.879

Smallest Gap, first to last:
Round 1, Race 2: 0:14.234

Complete Results

Thanks to @nmcp1 for this great idea and @fizzer for some additional stats.

Here are 2 videos from the last night. Please forgive the poor quality. I just recorded them with my iPhone. The first is a really awesome pass by @hognhominy in the 1st race at Trail Mountain. The second is in the final race of the night, where I was sitting in 5th and managed to move to 1st by avoiding "the big one".

See you two at ROC Friday Night

All we really need is to get everything that is spread out everywhere (including all the stuff that is stored in our heads) into one centralized location. A legal department probably isn't needed for that, maybe just a few clerks to organize it all.
Talk to Zer0 about that. There is something in the works.
ktr5 and myself had a PSN chat with zer05ive Saturday night and we are aware of what is in the works. zer05ive is supposed to have some questions for you about what is in the works.
@dabneyd look out for a PM from me soon. 👍

Last edited:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 29, 2014

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for. 👍

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1
  1. Adventuruss ------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 98 (ineligible for prizes because D1 replays were not uploaded)
  2. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. scca_ziptie ------- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 2
  1. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 85 (74.83 for prize purposes only)
  2. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. GTP_Eternal ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. Clutch_800 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Gouletzky --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. GTP_Michelin9960 -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 3
  1. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 86 (71.77 for prize purposes only)
  2. turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2

Division 4
  1. tenderly90 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 89 (Ineligible for Prizes)
  2. Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Wardenclyffe ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Munch2487 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3

Division 5
  1. alienxgamer25 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 89.1 (78.25 for Prize A)
  2. Volcoman3 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. zii1993 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. GTP_lousteezy ----- did not submit a vote
  8. cmbeal317 --------- did not submit a vote

Division 6
  1. CoachMK21 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 83 (75.15 for Prize C)
  2. euclid58 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Vinnybear-O1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. DigiImprov -------- did not submit a vote
  9. hognhominy -------- did not submit a vote
  10. Nail-27 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. race_emhard ------- did not submit a vote

Division 7
  1. aeroliteflight ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 88 (75.17 for Prize B)
  2. Ogg_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. singlepaddy ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. robertomglolz ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Sharkb8ii --------- did not submit a vote
  8. JCsSoldier -------- voted to eliminate Round 3

West Coast
  1. ZMalinowski ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  2. tezgm99 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. T-n-T-2000 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Ferrari F430 '06 (Sport Soft tires) at Special Stage Route 5 (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @aliengamer25 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @aliengamer25 has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 5 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D5 drivers from Sunday night start thinking about combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post it once the "all clear" from the stewards is announced. Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @aliengamer25 is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car (Racing Hard tires) at Daytona Road Course (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @aerolite gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @KTR5 so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select. but since he was already given the Prize B option to select a new track last week, he is locked into the Prize C "freeze" this week.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). Most importanty, make sure you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, the car should not hit its rev limiter at any point during the race (even in the draft).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting.

Last edited:
Should that even be allowed to count? He ran the first two races and then votes for a combo he didn't even race. You should have to participate in order to get a vote for the night.

Just so it doesn't look like I'm picking on one guy. It was done in D1 as well. A guy raced the first race of the night and then voted for a combo that he has never raced.

This is taken directly from the first post:

"At the end of league night, everyone votes on which car and track combo they enjoyed the least."

I would read that to mean that any votes cast before the end of the night upon leaving the room should not count and any votes sent via PM or posted in the thread should not count. Of course there would need to be allowances made if a room imploded before the votes could be cast then votes could be collected from everyone that was present at the end of the night. If you quit before the end of the night and don't get to run all the combos then you can't really say that you enjoyed a combo you didn't even race the least.
We used that combo last week so I used that experience to guide my vote. I also love the Ferrari way more than the subi

Last edited:
D3 data has been entered to the Results Doc for 6/29/14

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 (RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 @ Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward): @hooker4 1:27.660
Round 2 (Ferrari F430 '06 @ Special Stage Route 5): @turnupdaheat 1:27.665
Round 3 (Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car @ Daytona Road Course): @JLBowler 1:49.593

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @hooker4 1:27.696
Round 1 Race 2 : @JoeW 1:27.746

Round 2 Race 1 : @JLBowler 1:27.288
Round 2 Race 2 : @JoeW 1:27.218

Round 3 Race 1 : @turnupdaheat 1:49.964
Round 3 Race 2 : @JLBowler 1:49.840

Total Times/Wins:
Round 1 Race 1 : @hooker4 10:23.222
Round 1 Race 2 : @JLBowler 10:24.044

Round 2 Race 1 : @JLBowler 10:21.796
Round 2 Race 2 : @JoeW 10:24.763

Round 3 Race 1 : @JLBowler 11:10.160
Round 3 Race 2 : @Wolfsatz 11:10.378

Congratulations to JLBowler on the provisional overall night and season win! Every driver reached the podium at least once and it was a fairly tight point spread all night.

Thanks to @nmcp1 for the nice layout!

Last edited:
I would have loved to send the replays, but I don't leave work for another 10 minutes. My curse continues... :(

Sorry bud, I haven't had any free time since the race, or else I would have done it today. Deadline seems a bit short honestly.

Race-bed-work-export, zip and upload replays. Kinda hard when the deadline is within that pesky whole work thing.

D1 really needs a regular replay/data person whose schedule can meet the deadlines. I'm out of town on business starting with an 8am flight tomorrow and back on a red eye wed/Thurs, won't be able to do do data till Thursday night at the soonest.

Super stoked!!!! Just got phone call from the guys at Virtual GT
And was invited back to get a full day of prep/training to better
My odds at gt academy :):):) I will have pictures and footage of
What I do tomor looking forward to geting some tips and tricks
From the pros on state of the art simulator :)

Sharing is caring brother ;)

A special personal Shout Out to a guy from Italy who showed up in several series I was in. We became cyber Buddies and as a coincidence he was signed to the Endurance Team that @aliengamer25 , @joe_diben and I belong to. And then he joined SNAIL.

@Tenderly bud...congratulations on your debut championship which I completely missed until I was perusing the results data sheet,and on your manners both on and off the Track. Tenderly is a busy lad in University and getting up to race with us at O:Dark Thirty. He also races in WRS , GSCC, and will lead a Pro/Am Team in the FGTA World Grand Touring Car Championship which is about to start.

It is a pleasure racing with you and even more pleasure knowing you. Keep it between the grass bud.

And where ever did you find that Avatar. :lol:

@zer05ive waiting on you bud.
Sorry about that. Who what what prize got a little complicated due to the ineligible winners and the repeat winners. I also had a few editing setbacks. The results are posted now.

That being said, I'd like to propose a few tweaks to the prize selection process - for the sake of simplifying the process a bit. I'm a big fan of the Prize C "freeze", but I'm not entirely sure the Prize B winner should get the option to choose between the "freeze" or choosing the new car/track. Don't get me wrong.. I feel that the Prize B winner should get a "better" prize than the Prize C winner (and sometimes the "freeze" is better), but at the same time, allowing the choice between the two adds a layer of complexity that I'm not sure is worth it (not to mention the delay that is sometimes caused when we have to wait for the Prize B winners decision).

I'd be very interested in knowing how many times Prize B winners have chosen the "freeze" option since it's been implemented. It seems like it's been selected fairly often, but if that's not actually the case, perhaps we should just lock future Prize C winners to the "freeze"? Or has the "freeze" been selected by the Prize B winner more often than not? I don't think that's the case, but I could be wrong. Thoughts?

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on June 29, 2014

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an S.N.A.I.L. OLR violation, please file a Racing Incident Report by 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific tonight. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely or your submission might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file an incident, please remember that clean racing is not only your right, it's also your responsibility and something that we all need to be accountable for. 👍

Click here for this season's points standings and scroll down for comprehensive race data

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to retrieve it

Division 1

• martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • fizzer82 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • dangerzone641 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • scca_ziptie ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
Division 2

• Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • GTP_Eternal ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Kgffy28 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Clutch_800 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
    • Gouletzky --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • GTP_Michelin9960 -- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Rednose58 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 3

• turnupdaheat ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 4

• Schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • Wardenclyffe ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • DoublePass -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Munch2487 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
Division 5

• Volcoman3 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • zii1993 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
    • GTP_lousteezy ----- did not submit a vote
    • cmbeal317 --------- did not submit a vote
Division 6

• euclid58 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Joe_DiBen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Piler ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • JakeDog23 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • racingchamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Vinnybear-O1 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • DigiImprov -------- did not submit a vote
    • hognhominy -------- did not submit a vote
    • Nail-27 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • race_emhard ------- did not submit a vote
Division 7

• Ogg_42 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
    • singlepaddy ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • SHOCKY_WELLHELL --- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • robertomglolz ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • blueninjacivic ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
    • Sharkb8ii --------- did not submit a vote
    • JCsSoldier -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
West Coast

• ZMalinowski ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • tezgm99 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
    • T-n-T-2000 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Ferrari F430 '06 (Sport Soft tires) at Special Stage Route 5 (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @aliengamer25 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @aliengamer25 has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 5 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D5 drivers from Sunday night start thinking about combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post it once the "all clear" from the stewards is announced. Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @aliengamer25 is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car (Racing Hard tires) at Daytona Road Course (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @aerolite gets Prize B, he has the option to "freeze" the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the "freeze" away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @KTR5 so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select. but since he was already given the Prize B option to select a new track last week, he is locked into the Prize C "freeze" this week.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). Most importanty, make sure you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, the car should not hit its rev limiter at any point during the race (even in the draft).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is now $1,000,000
DLC Cars - Only DLC cars that are FREE and currently still available in the PlayStation Store can be selected.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete. For example, don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting.

Dang three prize A's for me this month, ROC the 11th of july for the 3rd time, and D4 coming up Im on fire this month :gtpflag:

FmeorCJ.png

Race Date: 29 June 2014

This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!

IR Submission Form is now closed.

We have 3 incidents on file. Deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, July 4th, 2014.
Banners by dabneyd

Division 6 Data Summary
June 29, 2014
Week 4

Final Season Scores 1st - @KTR5 - 255
2nd - @euclid58 - 242
3rd - @hognhominy - 235
4th - @joe_diben - 226
5th - @racingchamp30 - 219

Race Results & Data

Top 5 Scores
1st - @KTR5 - 83 points - Gold - 3 | Silver - 1
2nd - @euclid58 - 79 points - Gold - 1 | Silver - 1
3rd - @joe_diben - 77 points - Silver - 1 | Bronze - 2
4th - @Piler - 76 points - Gold - 1 | Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1
5th - @Jakedog23 - 74 points - Silver - 1 | Bronze - 1

Pole Lap Honors:
Round 1 : @hognhominy - 1:28.266
Round 2 : @euclid58 - 1:27.275
Round 3 : @KTR5 - 1:49.593

Race Winners:
Round 1 Race 1 : @racingchamp30 [gap to 2nd = 0.979]
Round 1 Race 2 : @Piler [gap to 2nd = 0.677]

Round 2 Race 1 : @euclid58 [gap to 2nd = 10.094]
Round 2 Race 2 : @KTR5 [gap to 2nd = 1.602]

Round 3 Race 1 : @KTR5 [gap to 2nd = 8.810]
Round 3 Race 2 : @KTR5 [gap to 2nd = 14.622]

Fast Lap honors:
Round 1 Race 1 : @hognhominy - 1:27.458
Round 1 Race 2 : @Azure Flare - 1:27.959

Round 2 Race 1 : @KTR5 - 1:27.605
Round 2 Race 2 : @TMoMoney - 1:27.686

Round 3 Race 1 : @KTR5 - 1:49.846
Round 3 Race 2 : @KTR5 - 1:49.575

Fast Race:
Round 1: 10:29.107 (@racingchamp30)
Round 2: 10:23.932 (@euclid58)
Round 3: 11:08.265 (@KTR5)

Highest Gap, first to last:
Round 2, Race 2: 0:43.879

Smallest Gap, first to last:
Round 1, Race 2: 0:14.234

Complete Results

Thanks to @nmcp1 for this great idea and @fizzer for some additional stats.

Here are 2 videos from the last night. Please forgive the poor quality. I just recorded them with my iPhone. The first is a really awesome pass by @hognhominy in the 1st race at Trail Mountain. The second is in the final race of the night, where I was sitting in 5th and managed to move to 1st by avoiding "the big one".

I did have some clean passes on R2

Prize C Selection

I choose to FREEZE the Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car. @aerolite you are clear to select a track!
Aren't you supposed to wait until the Prize B winner decides whether they want the freeze or not? Nevermind. Just read the prize paragraphs fully. Gotta love all this prize maneauvering.

Back