◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Tonight would be Parity Racing.

Yes. It's at 10 EDT. Check the link for the details.

You'll need an FR from SNAIL_Division2 or one of the members who will be racing there tonight to join. (Not I.)

If you guys stop whining about how many dang variations of the track there are, then why don't ya come on down to the track day I'm hosting on the full road course.

Room # 1472-6118-4130-9220-7103 or Motegi Track Day.

If you guys stop whining about how many dang variations of the track there are, then why don't ya come on down to the track day I'm hosting on the full road course.

Room # 1472-6118-4130-9220-7103 or Motegi Track Day.

If I get one more wiseguy comment I'll, I'll ,I'll, I'll.:crazy: Ah, forget it!:lol:

Had fun running Motegi last night. I don't recall caring so much for the course in GT4. Maybe has more to do with lack of tracks in GT5.

Anyone know when we're supposed to get cars from GTA? I thought it was the deadline for qualifying (6/24).

esh
Had fun running Motegi last night. I don't recall caring so much for the course in GT4. Maybe has more to do with lack of tracks in GT5.

Anyone know when we're supposed to get cars from GTA? I thought it was the deadline for qualifying (6/24).
I didn't really like motegi in gt4...maybe because the track was dark and brown.I like it in GT5.I like the free FR-S too...handles better than the 86 in my opinion.

GTA cars:4th july I think.

esh

GTA cars:4th july I think.

I haven't had a chance to play GTA yet, but I don't want to miss out on any free cars! :lol:

Can you guys tell me what needs to be done to get all the free cars? Something about getting gold on each level? If so, how time-consuming is it to do that or is it already too late to get the free cars? :nervous:

I haven't had a chance to play GTA yet, but I don't want to miss out on any free cars! :lol:

Can you guys tell me what needs to be done to get all the free cars? Something about getting gold on each level? If so, how time-consuming is it to do that or is it already too late to get the free cars? :nervous:

The gt academy mini game consists of 40 driving tests. Average out about 5 minutes each including loading time and you will need about 3 hours to gold everything. Most of the tests can be golded on the first attempt if you want to just plow through it.

The gt academy mini game consists of 40 driving tests. Average out about 5 minutes each including loading time and you will need about 3 hours to gold everything. Most of the tests can be golded on the first attempt if you want to just plow through it.

Thanks for the info! I have it downloading at this very moment. Hopefully if I have a chance to put in the ~3 hours, I'll still get the cars even though the the event is technically over..

Thanks for the info! I have it downloading at this very moment. Hopefully if I have a chance to put in the ~3 hours, I'll still get the cars even though the the event is technically over..

If nothing else you'll get some decent practice in ;)

S.N.A.I.L. Help Request

Calling all S.N.A.I.L.s, we are revamping the procedure to slot New S.N.A.I.L.s into the correct Division. The end goal is to have the New S.N.A.I.L. join their assigned Division and immediately be competitive with our Seasoned S.N.A.I.L.s. In other words, make the introduction of New S.N.A.I.L.s as seamless as possible.

To that end, I need to have a database of GT5 Time Trials that can be used to compare the New S.N.A.I.L. against for Division placement.

What I would like from you is a GT5 Arcade Mode Time Trial for:

Mazda Laguna Seca
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) ’02 - from the recommended list, not your own broken in car!
Tires - Sport Soft
Grip - Real
Driving Aids - Only ABS allowed

When you've done what you think is your best work :) PM me your time (please don't post it in the thread).

I need a good cross section of times from all divisions so don't be shy. Your times will not be published and will not be used in any way other than for placing New S.N.A.I.L.s

Thanks in advance 👍

Last edited:
esh
Any hope of getting stats for 6/24 in the google workbook?

Absolutely, I was going to get D1 up yesterday and ended up working on another project. I'll have them done tonight.

Sorry for the delay.

I want to join please

I will run the 'test'

Hey BlacqueJacques,

Excellent, glad to have you!

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

I'll add you to the drivers list, to best determine which Division would be best for you to start in, please run the Time Trial Combination in this post and pm your time to me prior to 6:00 PM Saturday June 30th.

If you can't race on a Sunday, please be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it makes things much simpler for us, thanks.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Dropping my parents off at the airport today and have slo-pitch tonight....will try to do the TT this afternoon. It will likely be ugly given I haven't used the wheel in over a month :scared:

Dropping my parents off at the airport today and have slo-pitch tonight....will try to do the TT this afternoon. It will likely be ugly given I haven't used the wheel in over a month :scared:

Hope you had a good visit with them, safe journey :)

Thanks tez 👍

S.N.A.I.L. Help Request

Calling all S.N.A.I.L.s, we are revamping the procedure to slot New S.N.A.I.L.s into the correct Division. The end goal is to have the New S.N.A.I.L. join their assigned Division and immediately be competitive with our Seasoned S.N.A.I.L.s. In other words, make the introduction of New S.N.A.I.L.s as seamless as possible.

To that end, I need to have a database of GT5 Time Trials that can be used to compare the New S.N.A.I.L. against for Division placement.

What I would like from you is a GT5 Arcade Mode Time Trial for:

Mazda Laguna Seca
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) ’02 - from the recommended list, not your own broken in car!
Sport Soft tires
Grip - Real

When you've done what you think is your best work :) PM me your time (please don't post it in the thread).

I need a good cross section of times from all divisions so don't be shy. Your times will not be published and will not be used in any way other than for placing New S.N.A.I.L.s

Thanks in advance 👍

ABS as the only aid too right?

Hope you had a good visit with them, safe journey :)

Thanks tez 👍

The weather could have been a bit warmer....plus the constant threat of the Fraser River rising to new heights made the news more interesting than I'd have liked, lol

Enjoyed having them here but I have missed racing with everyone :)

I've long said that I want new drivers to have to earn their way up to D2 and D1, but we'll be trying out an entirely new league format starting this Sunday that will make starting all new drivers in D3 simply impractical. Stay tuned for further details. :)

Will tonight's practice races use Sunday's new format?

Back