◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,745,353 views
OwensRacing
Is the podium count up to date?

Was at 90 and with 5 podiums this past Sunday. I'd thought that would be 95. Chart says 93.

I'll check and let you know. I think Goat had an issue too.
 
Nick-KL, we need your track pick for tonight.

Update​


JULY 9TH, 2013 Line Up:​
Car: Racing Kart 125 (Sport Soft Tires)
Track 1: Eiger Short Track - Reverse. (? Laps)
Track 2: Nic-KL TO PICK TRACK (? Laps)
Track 3: Kart Space 1 / Reverse (? Laps)



►S.N.A.I.L. Open-Wheel Shoot Out
Tuesday Nights 9pm Eastern



OpenWheelBanner1_zps306f6144.jpg

...waiting on a shiny new banner!​

​






images

What are you afraid of?​



Next race July 9th - Tuesday night at 9pm Eastern.​

img.php


The Open-Wheel Shoot Out involves using one Open-Wheel type car for each weekly event; run on 3 different tracks. Each combo will include a 2-4 timed lap qualifying session followed by a 15 minute race. We should be done by 10:30pm Eastern. This series is open to all drivers. Joining S.N.A.I.L. and running the Division Placement Time Trial is not mandatory.
 
Division 4 Pictures from 7/7/13

Enjoy...


The Integra @ Tokyo














The Nissan @ GVE















The F10 @ Cote










 
My compliments to the photographer. Excellent shot manipulations.
Very nicely done, Sir
 
martin20az
Prize a: Camaro lm race car at fuji gt

Someone's checking the ocd, he'll post later :)

EDIT: for prize B
 
I haven't driven that car since gt1 it's going to be fun!
 
I would like to say thanks to all the support you give me guys by this comments. I like this league and that made me more mature and I learned some racing discipline by the " wisdom mans ". Now I understand, I have to be a need by my quality of work everywhere I go for any kind of work and get the value of what is honest with myself. *_*
 
I'm posting CanuckleheadII's Prize B pick, he and forums don't get along :scared:

Toyota Altezza Touring Car from the OCD.

Get 'em while they're hot :)
 
Last edited:
I'm posting CanuckleheadII's Prize B pick, he and forums don't get along :scared:

Toyota Altezza Touring Car from the OCD.

Get 'em while they're hot :)

Gah. 2x OCD? =}:-{(#
 
I finished what I need in school for my future work!!!! Operator Equipment Heavy. (: (:

Congrats, greenthumb! :cheers:

I would like to say thanks to all the support you give me guys by this comments. I like this league and that made me more mature and I learned some racing discipline by the " wisdom mans ". Now I understand, I have to be a need by my quality of work everywhere I go for any kind of work and get the value of what is honest with myself. *_*

Well said! This league has been an amazing learning experience for me as well. It's amazing how the wisdom gained in a sim racing league can be applied to real life as well. 👍
 
Handlebar
Gah. 2x OCD? =}:-{(#

What's wrong with two ocd picks? I 'think' the ocd cycles next week, does it not?
 
7 laps for the Camaro LM @ Fuji GT (1:31.100 fast lap) in draft 1:29-1:30's are likely. "Race Mediums"

6 laps for Altezza TC @ Tokyo R (1:47.734 fast lap) in draft 1:44-1:45's are likely. "Race Hards"


Both great driving cars with lots of grip. Looking forward to some great racing.
 
Last edited:
Prize a: Camaro lm race car at fuji gt

I'm posting CanuckleheadII's Prize B pick, he and forums don't get along :scared:

Toyota Altezza Touring Car from the OCD.

Get 'em while they're hot :)

Thanks for making the Prize A and Prize B selections so quickly!

The July 14th lineup has been posted!!
:gtpflag:

7 laps for the Camaro LM @ Fuji GT (1:31.100 fast lap) in draft 1:29-1:30's are likely. "Race Mediums"

6 laps for Altezza TC @ Tokyo R (1:47.734 fast lap) in draft 1:44-1:45's are likely. "Race Hards"


Both great driving cars with lots of grip. Looking forward to some great racing.

Thanks Owens! I think this is the first time the lap counts have been ready before the lineup was even posted! 👍
 
What's wrong with two ocd picks? I 'think' the ocd cycles next week, does it not?

I get home next Wednesday. Should be OK then.
 
The Altezza touring car also comes in different numbers and different trim colors.
 
Hey guys. I am in need of your expert advise. Is there a way to duplicate a paint color? I like to paint all my cars the same color (Car -Pearl White Wheels- Black) but find that I have to buy cheap cars to get the colors I need. Is there a way around this? thanks in advance for any help provided! :)

Rick C.

PS...if I'm not supposed to post here please let me know!
 
Back