◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,573 comments
  • 21,756,812 views
Have a room open at 1472-6118-3615-5261-7872
Maybe it will work tonight
 
Is that Red or Blue? I think I am more in the purplish range, I need to reread where the lil' fishies swim.
 
Is that Red or Blue? I think I am more in the purplish range, I need to reread where the lil' fishies swim.

I'd be RED, so I think Tex is BLUE.

RED 1472-6681-3759-3052-9795
 
Which room is division 2 in? I forget.
 
Have a room open at 1472-6118-3615-5261-7872
Maybe it will work tonight

Have 5 in the room
 
Am I ok to join in on practice tonight? I'm planning on running the qualifier this week once I know my commitments with university etc..
 
Have 5 in the room
Have two here. Looks like things will be slow tonight. If things don't pick up by 9:40 EST, I think we can all merge into one room.
 
Have two here. Looks like things will be slow tonight. If things don't pick up by 9:40 EST, I think we can all merge into one room.

Have 6 now
 
Will there be another room? I don't understand the need to full practice rooms by 9:35 est
 
Banner Photos. Let me know what ya think. :confused::)

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6_zps27788913.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5_zpsef56fe0a.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4_zps2d73f4d4.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3_zpsafcbc590.jpg

CocirctedAzur_2_zpsb7438aac.jpg

CocirctedAzur_1_zps1fcd808d.jpg

CocirctedAzur_zpse0be40c4.jpg

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_7_zps412d9967.jpg

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_6_zpsb58905f9.jpg

BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit_5_zps0cdee91a.jpg
Last pic of the rocket is awesome
 
Disconn again. Guess it just wasn't meant to be for a while yet.
 
@zer05ive You got that SNAIL racing pic that looks like the iracing pic?
Actually, I was referring to the same pic that you created an avatar for here.

Is there anyone who's willing to help make our parody logo even more similar to the iRacing logo? Post here if you think you have what it takes and you want to earn some $hells!

E77D8FA4-AED9-47CF-B4A3-194B4995584E-16686-00000DFEB04A0403.jpg
iracing-logo.jpg
 
I'm guessing your custom-fabricated "thingmebob" is way nicer than what I came up with, but I remember being so happy that I finally solved my "shifter puzzle" that I didn't (and still don't) care that my set up looks like like it was built in a junk yard. :lol:

I posted these pictures up back in September sometime, shortly after Owens had built it and I finally got it all painted. If you're using an office chair and it has a mounting point for arms, I'm sure if you got Owens the measurements, he could build you one, or something similar.

ShifterArmAssembled.jpg


Here it is mounted to the chair.
RigFromAbove.jpg


Oh yeah, forgot to say. I've reviewed as many incidents as I can get replays working for.
While I won more spins of the replay lottery wheel than I lost, the percentage still isn't anywhere near where it should be.

@BayouSimDrifter please check your PMs.
 
Last edited:
I keep getting booted from TEX's original room. we have a new room though.
 
Last edited:
Am I ok to join in on practice tonight? I'm planning on running the qualifier this week once I know my commitments with university etc..

Probably a little late replying; but no problem 👍
 
Thanks for trying, TEX, too late for me to try/quit, and try again.

G'Night, Gracie.
 
This is really frustrating and disappointing :grumpy: . . . After almost 3 years of playing GT5 via wireless and getting disconnected maybe a hand full of times, I finally spend the time, money and effort to run a cable to the PS3 and in one night I get disconnected twice! Seriously! C'mon! I even got disco'd in a room all by myself! I can't see any of my friends in any lobby - when I check friends only nothing shows no matter how many times I refresh the list. AAARRHRHRH!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
This is really frustrating and disappointing :grumpy: . . . After almost 3 years of playing GT5 via wireless and getting disconnected maybe a hand full of times, I finally spend the time, money and effort to run a cable to the PS3 and in one night I get disconnected twice! Seriously! C'mon! I even got disco'd in a room all by myself! I can't see any of my friends in any lobby - when I check friends only nothing shows no matter how many times I refresh the list. AAARRHRHRH!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It may not be your fault. From what I've been reading, just in this thread lately, the PSN has been unstable and GT6 login servers even more so.
 
I ended up DC just restarted everything so I'm not in a room
 
It was a mistake and this message is erased
 
Last edited:
Back