◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,729,244 views
Quick question, because I don't feel like trying to find this in the rules. Are we allowed to pick a truck as an option?
 
Quick question, because I don't feel like trying to find this in the rules. Are we allowed to pick a truck as an option?

I don't see why not if its under 1M credits
 
Also found on Page 1 and here SNAIL combo history


RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 used in July 2013. Looked to be a 1 and done


maxresdefault.jpg
 
I wouldn't normally do this but, since it appears Division 7 was missing the majority of their Division's Team SNAIL folks, you guys have about 20 minutes to get your replays up.
 
I wouldn't normally do this but, since it appears Division 7 was missing the majority of their Division's Team SNAIL folks, you guys have about 20 minutes to get your replays up.
I would help but I'm at work.
 
Looks like combo 2 is gone and combo 3 will be either be car or track changed and combo 1 stays
 
Division's 1 and 7, I'm giving until 9PM Eastern for you all to get your replays up. That's an hour past the deadline for prize eligibility. Lets make it happen folks.
 

SNAILAges.PNG

Click the table above for more detail. If would like to add or edit your data please click this link.
​
 
Last edited:
Back